Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

insert cool name (Brenny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

insert cool name (Brenny) Empty
PostSubject: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Shaylei looked around the busy sidewalk smiling brightly. Her aqua converse sneakers hitting the pavement with a satisfying sound, she wore flare legged jeans and a blue off the the shoulder top. She didn't have a purse but her wallet in her hand and her father's graduation ring on her neck. She looked around smiling not really paying attention before she bumped right into somebody. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!"She said looking up.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:46 pm

insert cool name (Brenny) Tumblr_m0l0bki7WV1r3hi65o1_500

I walked along the street, looking at the tall buildings and the working people talking on their cell phones all importantly. It wasn't like me to leave camp but I had. I wanted to see all these shops. I had a bunch of mortal money that I never used due to the fact that I only once left camp. And that was only to see if Mr. D. would catch me. He didn't.

I looked up, startled, as something bumped into me, and my eyes grew wide. It was a beautiful girl around my age maybe only a bit younger. I staggered backward. This mortal had such a glow to her like the one's back at the Aphrodite cabin. I cleared my throat. "Hey. It's cool. Nothing to worry about," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:04 pm

Shay looked at him blushing lightly." No its totally not okay I wasn't even looking where I was going!" She smiled brightly brushing red orange hair from her eyes.She had never left camp before and she was quite worried mr.D would catch her."Shaylei Coal nice to meet you!" She had almost said daughter of aprhodite but had caught herself.This was a regular mortal and regular mortals didn't know what half bloods were so she just said her name sticking out her hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:24 pm

I shook her hand, wondering if mortals always had enough time to hang out with strangers from the street. "Nice to meet you. "I'm David Wells, son of-" I caught myself. "Well...my dad," I said, chuckling to try and cover up that I was about to say 'Hades'. "Pleased to meet you," I said. I'm pretty sure that's what you said to people when you introduce yourself. I was pretty fuzzy on the details.

I forgot to tell you this is what he is wearing except for jeans, not shorts:
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:42 pm

Shaylei smiled lightly a light blush creeping across her face again. She grinned at his introduction. She tugged on her shirt hem lightly nervously.She looked around the busy streets wondering if it was always this busy. "I am really sorry for running into you! I should have paid more attention really."She smiled her best smile she was happy he didn't fall at her feet like most mortal boys did, this was because of her mother being Aphrodite. "I was actually just on my way to get a coffee."She said laughing "can I buy you one? As a way of making it up to you for practically running you down" She said giggling and looking down at her feet noticing one of her shoes were untied she bent to tie it. Usually the laces would fix themselves but since she was out in public she had took the charms off them that a hectate camper had put on them.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 9:20 pm

I blinked. Had she just offered to buy me a drink? I gulped. I nodded. "Uh, yeah sure," I said. I saw the tiniest hint of a blush spread across her cheeks and I knew I wasn't the only one that felt weird. As she bent to tie her shoes I quickly checked my appearance, messing with my hair and what not, and stopped quickly when she straightened back up. I stood there awkwardly. I hadn't been outside of camp much and I had no clue where the coffee shop was so I sort of stood there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:06 pm

Shay smiled lightly turning to him. "C'mon from what I hear its just down here."She said she wasn't sure due to the fact she had only left camp once before, She started to walk smiling lightly at the boy and motioning for him to follow. She nodded as she saw the Starbucks. "Right where they said it would be!" Before leaving camp she had asked a few campers where the nearest coffee shop was and one person had given her the proper details. She smiled lightly looking at the boy again in curiosity really.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:55 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
//Cut my LIFE into pieces; this is my last resort
Suffocation, no breathin'
DON'T give a....care....if I cut my arm bleeding
\\

I followed her and found the coffee shop almost immediately, but something was puzzling me. I looked down at her since she was a bit shorter than me, taken aback at how red her hair was and I only just noticed. She actually looked like a child of Aphrodite. "Uhm...When you said they told you it was here who is they?" I asked. Not that it really mattered but I was still curious as to why people were telling her how to navigate around new york.

//Because I'm losing my sight
losing my MIND
WISH somebody would tell me I'm FINE
\\

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Shay froze walking into the coffee shop. She looked back her red orange hair swinging behind her. "My siblings..."She said carefully smoothing her shirt out nervously."What kind of coffee would you like?"She asked smiling her flashy smile one of the Aphrodite children had taught her for getting people to do what you like or to impress.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:26 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

I wasn't totally convinced it was her siblings, judging by how long it took her to respond. I followed her into the coffee shop and told her my order (mocha latte) and then stepped back and let her order. I looked around the coffee shop and found only the workers and someone on their laptop in the corner working on a paper no doubt.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Shay smiled brightly going and ordering their coffee's hers not really being a coffee and more of a frap.Once receiving them she returned to David and sat at a table. "Enjoy David Wells I don't buy coffee for just any mor- Guy!"She said catching herself again cursing under her breath in greek. She smiled brightly with her flashy smile tossing her hair behind her and taking a sip of her cool Caramel frap.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:14 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

I raised an eyebrow. Was she about to say mortal? And was that ancient greek? This chick was getting weird. Either this was a coincidence or she was some sort of monster. "You know ancient Greek?" I asked cautiously. She acted like it was no big deal so she was obviously fluent in the language.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Shay sighed collectively. "Yes actually I do, it is in fact my language of choice."She said tugging on a lock of hair and taking a drink of her frap. "Why do you know the language?" She asked as if knowing ancient greek was run of the mill. She didn't want this guy to know that she wasn't normal that she had godly blood coursing through her veins. Yet Shaylei thought this guy was strange in some way it was like a feeling you got when around monsters and people you thought as strangers. She kinda regretted having only a small dagger tucked in the sheath under her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:47 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

I hesitated, biting my lip as I took my drink. I took a gulp before responding, avoiding eye contact. "Uh, yes, actually, I do know greek," I replied finally. The way she began examining me was the same way the campers would examine someone to check if they were a monster disguising as a mortal. I was fairly sure she wasn't a monster since they were usually older looking but I couldn't be sure, not to mention the fact that I had wandered away with no weapons.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:51 pm

Shaylei smiled cautiously. "And you picked up greek where? Not everybody knows greek.."She trailed off nodding, the only people she knew that spoke greek were monsters and campers. She took a long drink of her frap thinking for a moment and brushing hair from her eyes. She knew that if it was a monster she would already be dead so that wasn't the case. "What are you?" Shay whispered just loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:27 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

I looked at her and I figured that telling her I was just a guy wouldn't cut it. It startled me to hear her jump to the conclusion that I wasn't mortal, since I thought I was doing pretty good by fitting in. "I'm...I sort of have this 'special' greek heritage..." I began after taking a gulp of my drink.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Shay looked at him skeptically." Special greek heritage?" She asked grinning and brushing her hair from her face. " Then there you go... That explains knowing greek for me too. My mother is extremely greek." Shaylei said taking another long drink and sucking air through her teeth sighing lightly. Shay looked at David carefully the hair on the back of her neck stand on end. He seemed dangerous to an extent, mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:41 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

I ran a hand through my hair, grinning a bit. "My dad is Greek...like, extremely greek," I chuckled. She didn't know how true that actually was. I made sure to keep to myself without lying, which was easy as long as I kept what I was saying pretty vague.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Shaylei grinned taking a sip of her drink.She was suspicious about him he seem dark yet colourful. "Actually all my siblings are greek.."She said it like she was amazed at this fact. She tossed her hair over her shoulder smiling. "You still didn't tell me who you are.."She couldn't help it you could never be to careful off campus with people you meet right?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:18 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

I smiled, not helping but feeling giddy when she flipped her hair. "What do you mean? I'm David Wells, didn't I already introduce myself?" I chuckled, trying to be normal. Truly, it was hard not to just say 'Hey, I'm a sond of Hades. Fear me.' I took a drink and sat it back on the table, leaning forward in my chair, knowing the act was up. She was definitely a monster of some sort. She could probably smell me. "Son of Hades," I muttered barely audible. Great, now it was on the table, and if she was a normal person, she would be making for the door.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:44 am

Shaylei smiled brightly at him. "Daughter of Aphrodite nice to meet you.." She said lowly turnimg her head slightly to face him." Unfortunately of course but yeah..." She giggled taking another small sip of her drink. Shay breathed a sigh of relif now knowing she wasn't hiding anything. Runnig her fingers through the end of her hair she looked at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:54 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

I couldn't believe my luck. She was a half-blood too. Unless she was just trying to throw me off. I decided to follow up with another question. "So, do you go to camp?" I asked. If she knew what that was she was definitely not lying. She seemed so casual so I tried to shift myself to a more comfortable position, but it was obvious I didn't do this everyday. Who had the time?

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:58 pm

Shaylei grinned lightly nodding."Yup! Year rounder Chiron would probably murder me if he knew I sneaked out..."She whispered this lowly to him crossing her legs and tilting her head towards him letting the red orange curls slip over her shoulder. "Do you attend camp?"She asked thinking to places where she might have seen him coming up blank.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:05 pm

~~~David ☠ ☠ Wells~~~
\\

I nodded. "I am year-round too. I sneak out sometimes but I never really get all the way into town because it confuses me a bit," I replied. I knew I had never really seen her before because Aphrodite campers don't really make a habit of talking to the Hades children. Then again, she was talking to me so maybe they weren't all bad. I looked down at the drink she had bought me feeling a bit guilty for thinking bad about her.

losing my MIND
\\
Back to top Go down
Rhea

Rhea

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Shaylei smiled lightly blushing."I haven't seen you around...Then again I don't spend a lot of time out around camp...Other than the lake and forest I suppose."She took a sip or her drink looking at him intently. She looked down blushing into the contents of her cup. "I know the feeling about getting lost..I never leave camp ever but I felt like it was time to adventure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: insert cool name (Brenny)   insert cool name (Brenny) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

insert cool name (Brenny)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: