Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Alpha Wolf's characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alpha Wolf

Alpha Wolf's characters  Empty
PostSubject: Alpha Wolf's characters    Alpha Wolf's characters  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:12 am

Alpha Wolf's characters  Tumblr_m0by9ioggD1qmow1fo1_400_large

Name: Lucas Hunter

Age/Birthday: 17, Birthday is December 31.

God Parent: Harpocrates

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Mother: Kate Hunter, StepFather: Thomas Wright

Years in Camp: 2 years

Brief History: Lucas was born on Decmeber 31 to his mother Kate Hunter, and his missing father Harpocrates. Lucas lived a somewhat good youth, but it all changed when Kate and Thomas got married. When they dated Thomas had seemed like an ok dad, but after they got married that changed. Turns out he was a physically abusive, alcoholic and prooved it by beating Kate on a daily basis. At first Lucas tried to ignore it but eventually he couldn't take it anymore. When he was 15 he grabbed Thomas's arm as he went to hit Kate. Lucas told him to stop hitting his mom, but Thomas just punched him square in the jaw. He hit the ground hard and was knocked out. When next he woke up he was in a hospital and the doctors had told him that his mother was dead and his stepfather was in prison. Lucas went semi-mute after that and about a month later he was found by a satyr. Along the way to camp the satyr tried to make conversation with Lucas, but he wouldn't say much of anything. They made it to camp about 2 months after the satyr found him and Lucas was quickly claimed by Harpocrates. Lucas has now been staying at CHB for about two years and is a year-round camper because he has no family to stay with.

Physical Appearance: Lucas is a medium sized guy who stands at a height of 5'11 and weighs a 152 lbs. He normally wears gray and black clothing, occasionally wearing dark blue jeans. His wardrobe usually consits of a gray t-shirt, a black leather jacket, dark blue jeans, or black jeans. And finally he wears a pair of black running shoes. He has dark brown eyes, and long blond hair that hangs just above his eyebrows, with a few strands covering the top of his eyes. He wears a ring on his right hand and a red and black checkered braclet on his left arm. He also wears a silver chain necklace along with the necklace he got from camp.

Personality: Lucas is a silent person, partly because of his father but also do to the fact that he hates the idea of answering stupid questions. He just feels like there is no point in asking a question if it doesn't effect anything important. He will talk to people he just doesn't like answering dumb questions. He also has a somewhat reclusive attitude and a tendency to withdraw himself from conversations when he doesn't feel like continueing a conversation.

Fatal Flaw: Withdrawn state of mind that can effect important things such as fightning and making friends with people.

Pets: No Pets

Talents: N/A

Weapons: He weilds a CB sword and two CB daggers

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round

Other:

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Wolf's characters    Alpha Wolf's characters  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:06 pm

I really don't see how his fatal flaw is fatal, sorry. If you can change that, I can accept him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Wolf's characters    Alpha Wolf's characters  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:18 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Wolf's characters    Alpha Wolf's characters  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:21 pm

Better! Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alpha Wolf's characters    Alpha Wolf's characters  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alpha Wolf's characters
Page 1 of 1