Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My God it's been a while.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
albatross

Location : Well, I've been walking around this old and empty house.

My God it's been a while. Empty
PostSubject: My God it's been a while.   My God it's been a while. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Wow, it's really, truly been a while since I was last on here. I think it's been a year now, which is why I find the need to put this post under introductions.
So, I'm Psychopath and I am an alcoholic...no I'm not. That was a terrible joke. I apologize, but everyone calls me Fishy. All I do is roleplay, obsess over bands, write stories that I most likely will never finish, babble randomly in chatboxes, pretend to be a hipster, and go on Tumblr. And that's it. I'm afraid that I'm a horribly boring person. I also talk to myself in chatboxes, referring to myself by the name of Danni and using size one text. Shut up Danni now the know! STOP BEING A PARTY POOPER I'M TRYING TO SOUND INTERESTING! ...Chill. Jeez.
I highly recommend ignoring anything I say in small text. Especially the stuff above this.
The reason why I'm rejoining is to improve my roleplaying and writing skills, because it's awfully hard to do on a website where everyone posts "I walk in" when I post a paragraph long post for when my character enters a different area. This obviously makes roleplaying very difficult.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: My God it's been a while.   My God it's been a while. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:55 pm

...Hi, Fish. You might know me from HBM because of the whole Liz incident and ilikepoopalot, so there's no need to really introduce myself. But, unlike in HBM, you make all of your characters in a single thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: My God it's been a while.   My God it's been a while. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Hi. Little Talks is a good song. LET'S BE FRANDS. /shot

There are literate people rolling about on here. I'd suggest trying to rp with Angel, Ghost, Charlie, Natic, or Zan if you're looking for length and quality. There are more literate rpers than that but those were the first few I thought of. \owo/

Anyway, welcome back to CHB.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: My God it's been a while.   My God it's been a while. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:58 pm

Welcome to our humble abode! I'm Nico, but my real name's Allison, so you can call me either. I think we joined the site close together!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My God it's been a while.   My God it's been a while. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My God it's been a while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: