Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hunters Question!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Hunters Question! Empty
PostSubject: Hunters Question!   Hunters Question! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Ok, so if you make a Hunter, and you keep her a Hunter for a while, but then she meets a guy, and falls in love. Could she break from the Hunters, or would she be stuck? Just asking, cause I think it would make a heck of a rp! XD So, interesting question of the day for ya'll!

Thanks,

Hannah

Hunters Question! Gray_a10
Interesting gif of the day.
WELCOME XD
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Hunters Question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters Question!   Hunters Question! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:18 am

I think she would just break from the Hunters and lose immortality etc. It'd probably have to be one heck of a guy to give up immortality though. :)
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Hunters Question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters Question!   Hunters Question! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:31 am

XD, yeah, you're tellin me XD
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Hunters Question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters Question!   Hunters Question! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:29 pm

I think that yeah, she would have to leave the hunters and lose immortality. That is, if Artemis doesn't smite her or something. Because, well, she did say the oath and if she did that, she would be breaking the oath somewhat. xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Hunters Question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters Question!   Hunters Question! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Yep, she'd break from the hunters. However, she would no longer be immortal to age. Time would start affecting her from that point on. And I highly doubt she'd be able to rejoin the Hunters.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Hunters Question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters Question!   Hunters Question! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:59 pm

OK I see! Thanks Angel!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunters Question! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunters Question!   Hunters Question! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunters Question!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Questions & Advice-
Jump to: