Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Moon's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:05 am

Character One ~
* FAYE LYNN McJEAN *
Daughter of Athena
Spoiler:

Last edited by Foxface, on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:18 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 am

Character Two ~
* DANI ROSE MAPLE *
Daughter of Apollo
Spoiler:

Last edited by Moon on Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:41 pm

Character Three ~
* CLAY ALLEN RICHARDS*
Son of Hermes
Spoiler:
Moon's Characters 29apo9x

"I'm not like the others."
The 12 year old figure of Clay stood in the gates of Camp Half Blood. The boy's hair was matted and stained a faint color of red and gold. He had been fighting monsters, and had barely made it out alive. A blood stain covered the half of his side, cut deep. Limping over to the hill, Clay say for the first time what would be his home for the next long years. Gulping down his pride, and pain, the young Clay Richards hobbled down to the camp's base, where greeted by and older looking teen. "Help." the boy mouthed, before the older kid could catch him.

Age/Birthday: "I'm 16, and my birthday's... uh.... January 30th?"
16, January 30th
Male
Mortal Family: "My mom's in Chicago, she never really did like me. I used to have a brother, but... never mind."
Misty Richards (mother), Cole Richards (deceased brother)
God Parent: " Hermes."
Hermes, god of thieves and travelers.
Years at Camp: "Four years I suppose."
6, ever since she was 11.
Year round or Summer: "Year-round..."
Year round
Camp Status: "Camper?"
Camper

History: "If I could just write... I don't really like talking 'bout it, miss."
Clay grew up in Chicago, with his mother and brother. He was born on a normal January day, and his mother was delighted to have another child. She claimed to be desperately in love with Hermes, but slowly became angry with him because of how unfair her life was getting. Clay was decent in school, but Cole wasn't. His older brother would hardly pass, if at all. Then, to make matters better, Clay's mom lost her job as a social worker. It took her five years to find another one. In that time span, Cole became very sick. Since the family wasn't doing well economically, poor Cole didn't stand a chance. He died at the age of thirteen, when Clay was nine. The Richards become even more bitter and angry, so Clay left. He packed up his bags three years later at the age of 12. Clay then got in a fight with members of a street gang. The young kid got beat up quickly and was left by an alley. A satyr came by and helped him get his injuries healed. He was happy to get away from his mother, hoping it would help her with her economic struggles.

Appearance: "Uh, brown hair, hazel eyes, I guess. I'm about 5'8"."
Clay has longish brown hair. His hair is lighter at the top, with darker brown closer to his head. He usually brushes it so that it flips up in the front, and uses a little gel. (As in the picture) Clay has dark brown eyes brows next to his hard hazel eyes. His eyes have small pupils and green and brown eyes. He is fairly muscular, and a 4-pack, not that he ever shows it. Clay is fairly tall, standing at 5' 8". He usually wears jackets, plain shirts, and jeans. He can never be found without his skate shoes, which he adores.

Personality: "Um...?."
Clay is the type of boy to stick to himself and he will go read a book. He did well in school, for a demigod, when he still was able to go. The demigod acts like he's tough and doesn't care, but it's all a big lie. Clay can keep up a lie for a while, but can also tear himself apart in the process. Clay doesn't often make conversation with others because he feels that he's on the bottom of the world. He doesn't think highly of himself, and often wishes to push others up in the world. Clay also can be a very polite person, and wouldn't say anything to intentionally harm them. He only says stupid things when he is stressed, which he often isn't.

Fatal Flaw: "Flaw? Well, I lie a lot."
Clay is a compulsive liar, and is fairly good at it. He can't help but to sneak in a lie sometimes. He also doesn't answer questions straight, and then gets himself twisted up into other lies. Clay also hides his true feelings, and sends mixed messages to others, making it very difficult to understand him.
Pets: "Um, animals don't really like me."
N/A
Talents: "Well, I can use my knives and switch blade pretty well... "
Clay knows his way around most weapons, especially his switchblade. He also can be stealthy and quiet. The demigod as has the ability to make fast breaks when his adrenaline hits it's highest.
Weapons: "I like my switchblade, but I have other bigger knives."
A switchblade with a silver handle, and a celestial bronze blade. Clay also has several longer knives, with a similar make up.
Other: "Okay then, you can go now. * continues reading his book*"
Play by: C. Thomas Howell

Last edited by Moon on Fri May 11, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:53 pm

Character Four ~
* KYLEE ABIGAIL REEDS *
Daughter of Poseidon
Spoiler:

Moon's Characters Riuuyu
"I'll do anything for the people I love, anything."
Kylee shuffled in her grandfather's pickup. It was a bumpy ride, and the truck smelled weird. She looked behind them at the trailer, where Puzzle was. It seemed so wierd here. She couldn't see the coast line like she could in California. Trees were everywhere, and seemed to hide everything. "Hey grandpa are we there?" she asked. "Mhm, really close Ky." he told the little girl. The truck stopped at a big hill and Kylee got out with her bag and unlatched the trailer door. Holding Puzzle's reins she began to walk the hill.

Age/Birthday: "I'm 16. I'll be 17 in the fall."
16, October 20th
Female
Mortal Family: "Well, my only mortal family I have left is my grandpa."
James Reeds, grandfather
God Parent: "My dad is Poseidon, pretty cool huh?"
Poseidon, god of the seas
Years at camp: "Six."
6, ever since she was 10
Year round or Summer: "Year-round, obviously."
Year round
Camp Status: "I'm a camper, who lives at camp... and is a camper..."
Camper

History: "I lived on a ranch with my grandpa, mom and some cousins. I had it pretty good until my mom died when I was ten."
Kylee grew up in California right next to the ocean. She would work at her grandfather's ranch sometimes. Her mom homeschooled her and taught her many things, like how to surf. Kylee was a natural from the first day she got in the water. On her 10th Birthday all those things changed, a hellhound attacked. Kylee's mother tried to save her but it was no use. Her mom died that day. After the attack Kylee's grandfather brought her to camp, knowing she would be safe there. Now she trains and surfs at Camp Half Blood. Kylee made friends and is a lot happier.
Appearance: "My boyfriend tells me I'm pretty, but I don't see it. Think what you want I guess."
Kylee has jet black hair that goes past her shoulders. Her eyes are blue, just like the ocean. Her mom always told her that. Kylee has fair skin and no freckles. She is about 5' 7" and has long legs. Kylee also has a scar on her left cheek from the hellhound attack. She usually is in an old t-shirt and jeans.
Personality: "I really don't care what you think, so just keep writing."
Kylee doesn't care what others think, unless it includes her. She likes people who care and will listen to her. Kylee doesn't like bossy people or storms. She isn't as shy as she used to be. Kylee has many friends and is loving life. She is very loyal and will do anything for the people she loves. Kylee also gets really mad if you get her mad.
Fatal Flaw: "I don't know! Isn't that what makes it fatal?"
Temper, loyalty
Pets: "I have a horse named Puzzle, we're best buds."
Puzzle a seven year old American Paint horse.
Talents: "I can surf, ride horses, and fight pretty well."
Kylee is a really good surfer, horseback rider, and swordsman.
Weapons: "I have a long sword called Stormbringer, for obvious reason."
A 3 foot sword that is silver in color and has a black grip. She calls it ' Stormbringer'
Other: "Nothing else... so yeah."
Play by: Daveigh Chase

Last edited by Tori Daly on Tue May 22, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:03 pm

Character Five ~
* ALISSA MARIE FOLEY *
Daughter of Pontos
Spoiler:

Moon's Characters Alissa
"Like the seas, I can't be tamed."
On the edge of Camp a little baby lay in a basket. A note written and was in the basket. It read, This is Alissa Marie Foley. She belongs her, keep her here. I can't support her any longer. As a storm came in the baby still lay there waiting to be noticed. A passing satyr saw it and read the note, then ran with it to the big house.

Age/Birthday: "I'm fourteen."

14, July 23rd
Female
Mortal Family: "I have a twin brother named Alex, he can be a pain, but I love him."
Alex, twin brother
God Parent: "Pontos, god of the seas and fish."

Pontos, minor god of the seas and the fish
Years at camp: "All my life, do the math."
14, all her life.
Year round or Summer:"Year-Round, duh."
Year round
Camp Status:"I'm an old camper here."
Camper

History: "I don't have much history, because I grew up here."
Alissa grew up at camp. She thinks her mother wasn't able to support her, so she left her. Alissa trains and trains for the most part of her day. Sometimes she hangs out with her friends, like Faye and Alex, or Dani. Alissa never goes out of camp anymore. She tried once and doesn't want to again, ever again.

Appearance: "I have blonde hair and blue eyes."
Alissa has bleach blonde hair that goes past her shoulders. She is 5' 5" and has long legs. Alissa has really blue eyes that change to dark blue when she is mad, which might happen. She has several battle scars on her arms and legs.

Personality: "I like to talk and that kind of stuff, but I can seem mean sometimes."
Alissa is a kind caring girl. She likes to talk and get along with people. Alissa doesn't like people who think they are better than he because she will try to prove them wrong. She is really stubborn and can be mean.

Fatal Flaw: "Um... I don't have one, really I don't."
Alissa is stubborn and thinks she can do anything!
Pets: "I don't have any."
N/A
Talents: "I can control water, cool huh?"
Alissa can control water to her liking and is good with a sword.
Weapon: " I have two twin swords. I've had them for a while now."
Two twin swords, both made from Celestial bronze.
Other: "Okay then....*leaves*"
Play By: Random Girl
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Character Six ~
* VICTORIA ELIZABETH DALY *
Daughter of Aletheia
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:27 pm

Character Seven~
* ECHO RACHELLE FLYNN *
Daughter of Hephaestus
Spoiler:

Last edited by Foxface on Thu May 03, 2012 7:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:28 pm

Character Eight~

* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE *
Granddaughter of Aphrodite and Mainae
Spoiler:

Last edited by Foxface, on Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:30 pm

Canons
If I ever get any, this is where they will go!

Last edited by Moon on Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:34 pm

The Inactive
https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t7530-moon-s-improved-characters#180374
The current inactive:
Sarah Anne Archer
Ashleigh Ruth Kelly
Cassidy Jo Miller
Daisy Katrina Haloe

Last edited by Moon on Fri May 11, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:14 pm

Accepted! Have fun role-playing Jen!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:16 pm

Thanks Death!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:01 pm

* CLAY ALLEN RICHARDS *
Son of Hermes

Is ready for acceptance, and has replaced Daisy Haloe.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 7:36 am

Clay Allen Richards is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moon's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moon's Characters   Moon's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moon's Characters
Page 1 of 1