Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design

Go down 
+4
camcam9999
Booyahhayoob
Skye
Ghost
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design Empty
PostSubject: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 am

E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design!
[Electronic and Pencil Interesting Commissions]

I.N.T.R.O./P.R.I.C.I.N.G.

Heyo! /waves

So I'm Ghost, and I like to draw in my spare time, and in my not-so-spare time. Basically, how my 'shop' runs is a little different from everyone else's. So me and my E.P.I.C. tools (Electronic and Pencil Interesting Commissions) will draw you anything, absolutely anything, for a flat commission fee of 10 drachmas.

But wait! Ghost, being the ridiculously ADHD insomniac you are, how will I pay you only 10 drachmas for something you'll probably spend like two hours on? Here's the thing. I'm hoping that I don't have to make you GIVE ME ALL YOUR MONEY for something I dedicate my heart to.

So you can just pay the 10, and if you don't like it, fine, just leave with the art, and I'll be happy with some constructive criticism on how to improve. Obviously, if you're someone with skills like the frickin' admin Angel, or a fancy drawing tablet-thing like the moderator Skye, then I'm going to be very, very poor in drachmas, but rich in newfound knowledge on all things drawing!

If you do like it, like most of the people who have already commissioned and received their sketches or designs, you can leave me a tip that you deem appropriate for the amount of effort and skill I dumped into your artwork.

A.R.T./D.E.S.I.G.N.

So what I draw is sketches of stuff, I prefer graphite on paper but I will colour for you if I love you/you ask specifically. :3 Here are some of the things I will do!

THINGS I DO:

~ROLEPLAY SCENE SKETCHES~
Need that really cool battle all drawn out from your imagination so you won't forget it? Or do you just want some sick imagined scenery thrown onto your RP partner(s) so (s)he can literally taste your swag flooding out of their monitor? I'll do it for you!

Here's a little exemplar of something I did for my own character.
E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design Pjo__chb_hyrulean_vs_giant_fangscorpion__dungeon__by_hawkeyehunter-d4qn0ln
Full HQ Sketch Here!:

~CHARACTER DESIGN!~
You want the character to pop out in real life onto something physical. You want to see him or her, and poke him or her with your mouse. And above all, you want to firmly cement the look of your character into art. Well, this is for you, then!

Here's another exemplar of something I did for Hyrulean, my first character.
E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design Pjo__chb_andrew_november_hyrulean_by_hawkeyehunter-d4hz62h
Full HQ Sketch:

~AWESOME EPIC SKETCH~
I like to draw battles, okay. Of many armies clashing for some super hot queen, or of two mythical animals. Whatever. I'll draw it for you! Martians, no problem! Angry Redditor stabbing some stupid Loch Ness Monster asking for tree fiddy, err- no problem! Here's one of the ones I did for my favorite admin, Crispy Bacon. xD

E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design Narwhal_vs_octopus_by_hawkeyehunter-d4qk9fx
Full HQ Sketch:

~CUTE LIL' PEEPZ~
Yeah, I guess I could draw you in some kind of adorable little person format. Not my favorite, but I'll do it for you! ^^ It's like a chibi, or a little cartoon thing. Simple stuff, but this is the part where my paint palettes (digital, of course) come super handy. And this is an avatar I did for a moderator, RachieFizzy xD

E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design Pjo__chb__rl_rachie_by_hawkeyehunter-d4qkdxm

Full HQ Sketch:

I'll do other stuff too! These are just an example of what I've done before. I'll really draw anything that's made of matter, vehicles, whatever, whenever!

So have I convinced you to get something cool for yourself yet? Just reply to this topic, or shoot me a PM detailing:

Quote :
- What you want drawn. Be specific for your imagination to run onto my paper, be vague for me to barf my imagination into your eyes.
- The size/quality of which you want it to come; Basic line sketch, decent drawing, detailed sketch?
- Colour! Do you want me to blargh trippy colours all over your drawing and make it look either super good or super ridiculous? It's like a gamble, you never know what you're getting. xD

Don't bother copying the above information in, I'll know what you mean when you give me three lines of text with a subject 'EPIC Art Request'.

THE FEE FOR COLOURED + DETAILED IS 75 DRACHMAS. Tip is not included in that amount, if you would be obliged for such. Sorry, guys, I'm doing this because I can't take the amount of detailed, coloured requests I get. Honestly, I can draw that good, but I'd like you to make sure you actually want me to put effort into it, and not make me do so much for a whim. Thanks, hope you understand.

Last but not least, if I know you from c-box and I like you, knock off the flat rate thing. I'll be happy to draw for a friend any day! (But you gotta ask me on cbox if I like you first. If I don't, well, you're out of luck, buddy!) xD

RULES EDIT!

Because I didn't expect the sheer volume of requests that would take me about seven years to finish from the first 10 hours of posting, I'm going to blargh some rules onto my shop.

- ONE COMMISSION PER PERSON AT A TIME, UNLESS WE'RE MARRIED.

- DETAILED AND COLOURED WILL REQUIRE YOU TO TELL ME HOW MANY DRACHMAS YOU'RE WILLING TO PAY AS A MINIMUM, BECAUSE I AM ANGRY AT PEOPLE THROWING DETAILED REQUESTS AT ME >8{

- IF YOU'RE LIKE THE SEVEN THOUSANDTH UNFINISHED REQUEST, DON'T SPAM ME 'IS IT FINISHED? IS IT FINISHED?' I WILL SCRAP YOUR PROJECT. AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE REPEATEDLY UNTIL YOUR FACE HAS THE SAME CONTOURS AS YOUR BEHIND.

- I WILL ONLY BE ACTIVELY WORKING ON THREE PROJECTS AT A TIME.

- UNLESS I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY LOVE YOU, YOU'RE NOT GETTING HENTAI OR NUDES FROM ME. THAT'S NOT IN MY CONTRACT.

- NO CHANGING YOUR REQUEST ONCE YOU SUBMIT IT. BECAUSE I COULD BE ALMOST DONE AND YOU COULD HERP DERP ME UNTIL I BLOW UP FROM ANGER.

- Everything above is subject to change at my whim, especially if you're really ticking me off.

A cool tip for the detailed colour would be around >390 + 10, yes? xD

Last edited by Ghost on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : BIAS REMOVAL)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:07 am

- My name in lights at Carnegie Hall
- Draw me a damn mural. Basic Line Sketch, so when I'm bored I can color it. >8D
- No color. Just a pencil sketch.

GET TO ARTIN', ART BOY.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:10 am

Obama landing on Mars, which is infested with Martians eating trees and dogs peeing on their legs, and filled with crater holes on the planet's surface, where babies walking on the streets are listening to heir iPods and adults cry.
If possible, detailed and big? I'll pay you all my drachmas!
No color. Just good old black and white chaos. XD

Last edited by Booyahhayoob on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ghost's a butt.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:36 am

- Draw your own version of the Mona Lisa.
- Detailed.
- TRIPPY COLORS, BRO.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Number 1:Artanis is fairly tall. His hair is long and flowing. His voice is deep and booming. He carries a one-handed long-sword, a dwarven horn bow, and a shield and if possible another sword. He's got an average build compared to other elves. He usually where's dark blues and greens and his armor has the same coloration. His hair is brown and dark. he has a scar on his right arm (Note he's an elf. I don't mean santa's helpers)
Detailed
Colored

Number 2: You'll have to read this it's from a post in another forum.I began to form the individual plates. Once done I began on the aesthetics. I made the helm first. I made the scales of it a hue of blue like the ocean.. I gave each scale an extensive amount of detail soon I began to sing the enchantments into the helmet as i had the plates. Once finished with It I moved to the shoulders. Here I mad the heads on it the same color while singing in the enchantments. Then I colored the rest of the armor the same. Once satisfied with my work I let the armor cool. I then began to bestow jewels the color of fire in the mouths of the dragons. After many hours of my sweat and energy later I was done. I handed the armor to Dantie and waited for a response. (Note the armor is plate mail)
Detailed
Colored

Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm

DRAW ME A FLEET FROM THE SPANISH ARMADA, WITH DIFFERENT HOMESTUCK CHARACTERS AS THE CAPTAINS OF EACH SHIP. GO GO GO. Graphite sketch on 8x10 computer paper, sir. As much detail as you possibly can!
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:33 pm

- What you want drawn. Be specific for your imagination to run onto my paper, be vague for me to barf my imagination into your eyes.: I would like it if you could draw a cat. I would like if it could be sitting, and you see it from the front, like this: http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/420265_322101167838383_100001155069189_896830_1089215132_n.jpg
- The size/quality of which you want it to come; Basic line sketch, decent drawing, detailed sketch? I would like it to be between decent and detailed.
- Colour! Do you want me to blargh trippy colours all over your drawing and make it look either super good or super ridiculous? It's like a gamble, you never know what you're getting. xD: I would like you to try and make it look as nice as possible. I want the cat to be gray, and white stripped. Its under part is a white color, and its back is different shades of gray(light and dark), its in a somewhat stripped pattern, but not perfectly stripped. I would like the eyes to be a yellow color.

Thank you! I hope thats not to difficult or confusing. In the corner could you write: Granger. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 am

Skye, please check your PM box for the sketch of "Name in Lights - Carnegie Hall". It has been completed! Tips in drachmas would be appreciated, thanks!

And to everyone else, I'm working on it. It'll take me a while, I didn't expect so many requests!

AND TO PEOPLE WHO MIGHT CONSIDER ORDERING, PLEASE WAIT FOR A WHILE. I'M FLOODED WITH 'DETAILED REQUESTS', SO IF YOU ORDER AFTER THIS MESSAGE IT WILL TAKE A WEEK OR SO, MAYBE MORE!
Back to top Go down
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

PostSubject: Re: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:28 pm

What I Would Like Drawn - I would like a girl walking away from a big explosion. The girl is in a suit of bronze armor, like the kind of armor they had Alexandra wear in the Percy Jackson movie (just look up 'Annabeth in Armor - Capture the Flag - Percy Jackson movie' if you haven't seen the movie). Have the sword on her shoulder. The girl has long black hair. Have the explosion like change colors - bright orange in the middle - plain orange in the outer middle - purple on the edges.

The Size / Quality - It should be able to fight the size of a regular sheet of paper. The quality, I guess it could just be decent drawing, although it would be nice to have some details here and there.

Color - Just shade the explosion, but color the girl. If you did that, I would pay 10 extra drachmas (btw, I am planning to give a 5 drachma tip as well)

I hope that is specific enough. If not, just PM me on what other details you might need. Thnx!
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 4:58 am

Hey Ghost~~

I'd like a A3 sized picture of the entire New York City overlooking Krono's army of monsters and traitors against the demigods of Camp Half Blood during the battle of Olympus. Don't forget the lake, gods, statues and the HUNTERS. ^^ A person's face should be as big/small as your pinkie.

It should be fully coloured, with different shades of colors for each object. I won't specify colours, firstly, because there are like too many. And secondly, I don't think you'd wanna ruin a masterpiece like that... xP

Buildings, faces, creatures, weapons and clothes/armour all drawn in in ultimate detail.

The whole paper should be filled in.

Okay? Ready, Set, GO!

Wait a moment...

JUST KIDDING. XD

I'd like an A4 sized picture of Blackjack please. Shaded only.

Last edited by Summer~ on Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:21 pm

Thanks for the orders! Unfortunately, I've been really busy with school lately, so the estimated waiting time is like half a year. So the shop is hereby closed to new orders until further notice. To anyone who really, really, really, really wants one done by me, PM me and I'll work it out with you, with perhaps different conditions. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design   E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E.P.I.C. Scene Sketch Design
Page 1 of 1