Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} Empty
PostSubject: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:38 pm

Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} Tumblr_lwttw63GvB1qacjjno1_500
>>S U T T O N j a c q u e l i n e M C K I N N E Y<<

----------------------------------------------------------------
t h e y D O N T l i k e M Y j e a n s
T H E Y d o n t G E T m y H A I R w e E X C H A N G E o u r s e l v e s
y e a h W E d o I T a l l T H E t i m e

Sutton was sitting in the strawberry fields, soaking up the sun and sitting by a tree, crossing her legs and looking at the screen of her iPhone (she had taken out her SIM card.), scrolling through her Facebook notifications, not really caring whether people thought that she was stupid enough to actually lead monsters here.
She had her new pink jewelled Prada flats on and shorts to show off her long tan legs. The only thing ruining that image was that she had a cigarette in her mouth, and apparently, most people at camp didn’t approve of smoking. At least, the good two shoes at camp. She knew of plenty of other people at camp who smoked, not that she needed them to ‘fit in’.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} Tumblr_lzvp3uDh651qbx27so1_250

I sat at the edge of the strawberry fields, My legs spread out into the strawberry patches. I sat up, my hands propping myself up, as I looked to the sky, prizing the blue which was so unnaturally unlike the fire I worked with so often. I sighed. I was thinking about fire again. I seemed unable to go a few minutes without thinking about work. It was even unbelievable that I was able to take leisure time off to come and sit down with this amazing view.

I wore a blue under-armor shirt, the kind that stretches onto your body. Not to brag, but I looked amazing in it since the years of working at the forge had made me buff. Second, I wore a golden wired necklace that held the camp beads to show how ever many years in camp I had been here. I had made the golden wire necklace myself in the Hephaestus cabin. Most people just get string. Anyway, I wore loose baggy basketball pants, but they were pure grey. And last, I wore black Vans for shoes.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} Tumblr_lwttw63GvB1qacjjno1_500

Looking up from her phone and realizing that a cute boy was sitting only a few meters away. She remembered that she was wearing a V-neck t-shirt and short shorts today. Nothing special. She was actually kind of glad that she chose to wear something casual today. It was really awkward when she was overdressed. Hiding behind her phone, acting totally normal on the outside when on the inside, she was a total panic. Since when did Sutton McKinney, princess of NYC fawn over guys? It should be the other way around!
No! You’ve got it all wrong! another part of her argued, and before she knew it she was blushing. Only a slight bit, but still noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} Tumblr_lzvp3uDh651qbx27so1_250

I caught sight of a girl a few yards in front of me. I made eye contact since she was looking back at me. I nodded toward her and smiled. I could have sworn I saw her blush. "Sup," I called. "How you doin'?" I wasn't all that comfortable in this situation so I kept a cool head, but her V-neck shirt and short shorts just set me off a bit. I squinted, thinking I saw some smoke, and I realized she was smoking. I gulped. So that's where the smell had come from. How did she even get cigarettes??
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Sutton noticed that he didn’t look all that comfortable going near her. She also noticed that his attention was directed toward the cigarette between her lightly glossed lips. Realizing that he probably was walking over to tell her off about smoking near plants or how bad it was for her lungs. But hey, it was better than weed or something.

She awkwardly took the cigarette and threw it in the trash. Not before putting it out. “Sorry ‘bout that…” she said. Shifting her left foot uncomfortably, waiting for him to say something. He was probably going to get a hour lecture from him oh how bad smoking is for herself, those around her, and the environment. As the satyrs and tree nymphs often reminded her.

She wasn’t the only one to smoke around here though. In fact one of the cabin leaders smuggled expensive cigars from Cuba which she had traded in a desperate need for something to vent out on the other day.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 pm

I nodded. "It's cool," I said, plainly. Not some big lecture. Nothing. I wasn't one to judge on smoking since I inhaled smoke from the workshop all day. Even if it wasn't from tobacco it couldn't be healthy. I stood up to my full height which was pretty tall, and I dusted the grass off my legs. "Hey, I'm Kyle Storm by the way," I said, offering a hand.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:43 pm

Sutton smiled lightly and took his hand. "Sutton McKinney, daughter of Hedylogos." she introduced. She noticed that he was rather tall, and there was a [insertnumberbecausei'mtoolazy] height difference between him and her. Though she wasn't too much shorter than him. Or else that would've been awkward. He seemed nice she guessed, but you learn to never judge someone by their cover, especially when you're a demi-god. Actually, it goes for pretty much everyone and everything.

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Hedylogos? I had to note that. I was horrible with history so naturally I had no clue who that was. I couldn't tell if that was key in her personality or not. Probably some descendant of Aphrodite since she was beautiful. I kept that part quiet though. "I'm a son of Hephaestus," I told her, though I thought it was kind of self-explanatory by my appearance.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:42 pm

"That's cool." she said. Though her phrasing didn't exactly indicate that she was interested, her tone of voice spoke otherwise. She crossed her long tan legs and looked up to the blue sky. Sometimes, she just wanted it to rain. Just for one day. But then it would be of great inconvenience for the other campers. Though it would be fun to see it rain at least once at camp. Or maybe have a bit of bad weather.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:56 pm

I weakly smiled. I obviously wasn't interesting enough for her. If anything, she was drifting off, bored out of her mind and not paying attention at all. I blinked. Shifting from foot to foot awkwardly, I looked around, avoiding her gaze. "Uhm...I guess I will be going," I concluded. I wasn't sure what else I was supposed to say, but I could tell the sun had moved reasonably since I had taken leave at the armory, and I needed to get back.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Sutton looked at her wrist. It was getting late. She needed to go for dinner soon, and he probably needed to too. "Well, it was nice meeting you." she said. Taking a few steps, she tripped over a rock and ended up on the ground on top of him. She blushed instantly, not really knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:17 pm

I blinked. I wasn't sure on the details because what happened next was kind of sudden. I was just about to go to the armory, but I felt something heavy come at me and knock me down. Which was hard. I was usually very sturdy. When I looked to see what had hit me, I was face to face with Sutton. I cleared my throat. "Hello there," I said. This was awkward...
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:49 am

Sutton blushed and pried herself off of him. She didn't understand how it was possible. How someone with her smaller frame could knock over a guy that's at least 4 inches taller than her. It just didn't seem possible. She was barely 5'6 god god's sake! She started worrying about her hair, how her breath smelled (which was fine by the way.) and if he thought that she was too fat.

Normally, she wouldn't be blushing, normally, she wouldn't by worrying about her appearance, and normally, she wouldn't care what he thought of her. What had happened? What? Was some guy going to just change her? She just thought that he was good looking! Then she realized, it was the work of a goddess. Her grandmother; Aphrodite.

~HEAVY!?~

Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:56 pm

My face was red from the fact that it was just totally awkward silence. I got up and cleared my throat, shifting nervously from foot to foot. I pushed myself up off the ground and dusted off my butt and back. I looked at her face which was amazingly beautiful, and I could tell by her eyes that there was worry. I gulped. "Do you, by any chance, want to go catch a movie or something?" I asked nervous as Hades.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:36 pm

Sutton instantly blushed as red as a tomato. "Sure." she replied. She looked calm on the outside, but inside, she was hyperventilating. Did he really just ask her out? Did he mean as friends? Or did he actually have an interest in her? Didn't most guys just back off when it came to a cabin leader? Even co cabin leaders? Was he playing with her? Questions swirled around her head, giving her a slight headache. She tried to make sense of it all. It just seemed so unreal...
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:26 pm

"So pick you up 8?" I asked. She seemed so calm. I guessed many people asked her out often so Hedylogos must have had something to do with love. My insides tumbled around. I had no clue what to say next. If anything I would leave without a response but I forced myself to stay glued to the spot in order not to be rude.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:35 pm

She smiled, "Sure, 8 at Thalia's tree?" she asked. She didn't know which place he wanted to go and see a movie, but it was obviously going to be off campus. Sure, they were going to need to sneak out and back, but that's what everyone else did. She had a feeling that Chiron and Mr.D. knew about it but never really did anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}   Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh nothing really, I'm just browsing through my phone, you? {BRENNY}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: