Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Funny Horse!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fifa90

Funny Horse! Empty
PostSubject: Funny Horse!   Funny Horse! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:35 pm

Todd slowed his pegasus Peppermint into a walk as he neared the Camp stables. The smell of hay and horses was always welcoming to Todd he'd always loved the smell He hopped off of Peppermint and lead him a pair of cross ties and clipped him up. He grabbed a Grooming kit and began to groom the Cremello stallion
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Funny Horse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Horse!   Funny Horse! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:17 am

"Over here." Livia called to Todd, standing in front of a stall. She motioned with her hand for her brother to come over. "This is Violet." She said, gesturing to the grey mare in the stall.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

Funny Horse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Horse!   Funny Horse! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Todd ducked under the cross ties and walked over he smiled and said, "She's pretty" He stuck his hand out for Violet to sniff and murmured "Hey there pretty i'm Todd i'm sure you've met Peppermint he's the big cremello over there he's nice huh?" He grinned at Violet
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

Funny Horse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Horse!   Funny Horse! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Violet whinned. "Do you want to take a ride?" Livia asked, walking over to pat Todd's pegisai. "Peppermint, Violet. Violet, Peppermint."
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

Funny Horse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Horse!   Funny Horse! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:26 am

(Hey i'm going to be flying out tonight to go to a funeral and I won't be back until next thursday so i'm going to get some more sleep i'll be back on thursday)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

Funny Horse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Horse!   Funny Horse! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:49 pm

Thats fine.
Back to top Go down
Fifa90

Funny Horse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Horse!   Funny Horse! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:48 pm

I'm back! sorry! I forgot my username and password and just got it back
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny Horse! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Horse!   Funny Horse! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Horse!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: