Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Natic Was Here

Go down 
+3
Foxsilver
kenzie
Natic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Natic

Natic

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Hey everyone. I go by Natic on forums, although my real name is spelled the exact same way as a certain religion that has millions of followers and believes that a random blonde dude appeared in the fertile crescent and was logicaly the son of some creator dude, which makes superb sense. No speculation here. Anyway, the religion has no connection to my name whatsoever but still is relevant in spelling. Yeah. I'm sure you can guess my name now ;)

I've done RP before, usually simulated RP, but I've gone with just regular, too. From historic China, to LoTR, to THG and now the Percy Jackson Series.

As far as activity goes, I tend to be more active if I take well to the community and vice versa, although that typically doesn't happen, haha. Establishing friendly connections with other users always makes a user themselves want to stay, so I'm sure this makes sense.

I'll probably become inactive eventually, but lets hope that this doesn't happen, or at least not in the near future. I want to enjoy RP on this site as much as possible, and when life gets too busy, you'll know.

I appreciate all the kindness that's been shown so far, and it'll be enjoyable, like I said, to RP when my first character is accepted :)

Last edited by Natic on Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Hey Natic, I'm Charity! You can me Char, Charity, Boney, Karma, Kenzie. I don't care which you choose. We should RP sometime. I think Ace and my charrie Austin would get along well....Anyway, welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 pm

You seem real fun to eventually RP with :) , so who's the blonde guy?
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:32 pm

Well, that was fast.

@Charity - I'd be interested in an RP when I'm accepted for sure, thanks for being the first to extend an invite :)

@Foxsilver - No idea, but Family Guy seems to use him frequently..oh, and I hear a lot of things like 'Praise the lord' and stuff about him..apparently he could walk on water? There was also something about a comedian offering to make him steak but he was like 'Naw, you're crampin' my style.' I think Will Ferrel was thanking him for Dominos and uh..taco bell..while thinking of him as a baby. Yeah, sounds about right. Something of that matter. Likewise 8)
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:04 pm

My character has been accepted - PM me for details of any desired RP :)
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:46 am

OHEY THERE NATIC! Ya know, if you spell your name backwards as "Citan" and pronounce the "C" and a "K", and the "AN" as and "EN" then your name would be pronounced and Kitten! SO THAT SHALL BE YOUR NICKNAME. KITTYKAT. 8D
Please excuse my insane friend over here. She's just drank a gallon of Powerade. ;-;
Anyway, WELCOME TO CAMP HALF BLOOD! My name's Ninja Poet, but you can call me Spaceraiderz ; Rufus ; Cellophane Exploder ; Ninja; Zombie Elmo ; Roo ; Alpha Roo ; Roof ; Ninja Roof ; Cyanide ; Draco Malfoy ; Roof ♥ Draco; Pandacat; Kusaka Yuu; or crazyemogirlwithaknife. Except NOT crazyemogirlwithaknife. Make sure you enjoy your time here, and keep the crazy alive. ^^;

-- Kusaka Yuu
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:29 am

Hey there lol.
Where would the 'T' be in the pronunciation? Either way, there's already a 'kitten' xP
And besides, I don't uh..really like the nickname haha. Call me Natic, Nate, Chris, Grayson, James. You choose. But mostly everyone on here is calling me Natic or Nate. Although Citan sounds cool too.
Thanks for the interesting welcome, Roo.

Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:27 pm

Hello, thar. You already know me. I'm your lovely admin. LOL, NOT YOUR'S. LIKE YOU OWN ME OR ANYTHING. lmao, shut up. xD

Omigosh! Is your name... um.. hang on. Um, okay. I GOT THIS. Is it...Issac? xD Lol, it's Christian, right? :D
Hey. xD
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:21 pm

You're definitely my admin, Zan haha xD

Nailed it lol, though the name is way too common.
Hey (:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:18 pm

I've never cared for the name Christian myself, but it's not too bad for a middle name. OH, WAIT. JUST KIDDING. I'm thinking of the name Christopher. xD Lmao.

Your name is fancshy. Schmancy, too. xD Dude, my name has been the most common name for like eight years running. xP hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:36 pm

It's getting to be about that time (:
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:44 pm

What time? O_o
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Nice face.
Anyway, inactivity is pretty much taking over. I don't really feel motivated to RP here, and life's somewhat busy. So, probably about that time.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:28 am

/punches Nateykins

NOT OUT OF LOVE.

I hate you, just confessing.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:09 am

Well, err, bye then, Nate. It's a shame that your stay with us wasn't longer, but I know what it's like when real life takes over (real life? what are these unfamiliar words?) and motivation goes AWOL.

WE WILL MISS YOUR FABULOUS HAIR. Hope you come back to us someday.
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:30 pm

Natic Was Here Thenonedayitsnowed

Haha, thanks Skye.

And to you as well Crispy. There's some cool people here, and I hope you enjoy your time together. I'm sure some other kid will come along with hair similar to mine (in fact, somebody told me this has already happened) so it should be like I never left : )

This pretty much sums up any reasoning for leaving, although I doubt anyone'll raise suspicion:

Natic wrote:
As far as activity goes, I tend to be more active if I take well to the community and vice versa, although that typically doesn't happen, haha.

And I went on to mention life becomes busy for me, fluctuating constantly.

As far as coming back one day..
Well, I had intended to do a lot of cool stuff on this site and grow with the community, but things don't always turn out as planned. The idea of a Percy Jackson RP is what drew me here, and the few members who extended friendship and comedy constantly, made me stay primarily.

So to those few people.
A thank you, to:

Selene for being wonderful. I know you haven't been feeling well for the past couple of days, but things will work out.
Skye for being stellar. T-birds all day, and for being the best Katniss I know.
Dem for being awesome. Three tongue faces for you, and endless flomps haha.
Crispy for lifting my spirits and typically putting a smile on my face when she's present.
Moon, although we didn't bond too much, you're pretty interesting, and you motivated me to RP.
Lastly, Ghost for being the bro. More than sure you can hold the fort and turn it upside down while as I'm gone .

There's truly some great members here, and I should say friends that I've gained in my time spent here. I should also mention Greek, Zan, Sniggle, Kat, Maddie and Bren who I spoke to more than a few times. And if Rachel ever reads this, then I hope life has improved dramatically for you. If I've left out anyone, please don't take it personal. Anyone in general who was a cool, kind person; I give my thanks to.

In any case of contacting me, if my profile doesn't state my email, it's 'insertdice@gmail.com', and Skye knows how to reach me quicker if I don't respond. I think I'll become a hermit like Dem and live in chatbox, or visit a group tinychat when you guys hold one. Who knows, maybe I'll feel inspired to write and RP again here one day.

Take care guys, cheers.

Natic Was Here WonS

Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 pm

I never posted back in this topic because I was pretty sad. But I have to say Nate, you were one of my favorite people on here. It's always sad to see people go, but because I have your tumblr, I can stalkkeep in touch.

It was nice knowing you, T-Bird. This isn't goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:10 am

Thought I'd check up on you guys, mayhaps some remember my time here.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:31 pm

How is school?
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 11:30 pm

Skye wrote:
How is school?

I've taken a year off to get things in order. It's..a slow process, but I'm hopeful it'll make my future more successful.
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2016 4:25 am

It's been exactly a year since I've been on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Natic Was Here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Natic Was Here   Natic Was Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Natic Was Here
Page 1 of 1