Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.

Go down 
+6
Effie
Sniggle
selene
Zan
Skye
Angel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. Empty
PostSubject: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:29 pm

That's right people! We're finally announcing canons! You've waited so long for these, and due to some encouragement from you members, we have found five new canons to announce! That's right FIVE! That's more than we've had for a long time! So, without further ado, I give you your new canons!

Bob the Jedi Cyborg playing Thalia Grace

ChocolateLily playing Amphitrite, goddess of the sea and wife of Poseidon.

Selene playing Hecate, goddess of magic.

Chrome Lion playing Daedalus.

Kat playing Hermes, god of travel.

So congratulate your now orange people on their new canons! I'm sure you will all represent your characters wonderfully! And make sure, those who are interested, to submit your canon applications. Here is an updated list of canons that we still need:

Canon List:

Now for those of you who are new, I'm sure you're asking "How do we apply for a canon?" Well that's simple! Just fill out the form below and then PM it to an admin. Then we will deliberate on it privately and announce the new canon players in a month or so! (sometimes more)

Quote :
Character you're applying for:
Brief description of the character: (Personality and Physical)
Sample Roleplay:
Why do you deserve/want to roleplay this character?

Thanks for reading! Congratulations again everyone!

CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Ah, thank you guys so much! Congrats on getting Hecate, Baby Selene! Congrats to Lily for getting Amphitrite! Sniggle, I knew you were going to get Daedalus, your app was great! And Kat, congrats on getting Hermes! That canon is great. xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:19 pm

and Zan as Zeus. I kind of forgot I had applied and gotten him. xP Oops.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:21 pm

Xan, your siggy is screwed up, jussaying.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 2:23 pm

Zan we all knew you were Zeus deep, deep, down.

it was meant to be
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm

SELENE. YO FACE IS SCREWED UPloljustkidding. i know, i'm just too lazy to fix it. xP
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:01 pm

lol Skye I told you that you were gonna get Thalia too. You know, as soon as you handed that app in rofl. ;D /cuddles

Thanks guys~ THALIA, AMPHITRITE, HECATE, DAEDALUS, AND HERMES ARE IN GOOD HANDSSSS. dance
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Oh my gosh! Thanks so much! Congrats to everybody else who is now orange!! Ahhhh I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:27 pm

Are you sure Thalia is in good hands? She might accidentally get herself in a relationship with Nico. oh my god I ship Thalico so hard.

I'M JUST KIDDING SHE'S A HUNTER SO.
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:14 pm

Does anyone remember the mortal Rachel Elizabeth Dare? She's pretty important in The Labyrinth and was a potential spouse for Percy at one point - around The Last Olympian (though we all know he favors Annabeth, heh.)
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Rachel's not allowed to be a canon I think
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 pm

It'd be Pretty Sweet, Though. but as far as I know, your Right Rue<3. they probably don't allow Oracle Charries.
Back to top Go down
Natic

Natic

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:12 pm

Why not..?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:22 pm

There was an explanation written somewhere. Let's see if I can find the post and quote it in an edit.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:57 pm

The reason we don't allow Rachel Dare was because the staff found that she would be far too powerful, and important, of a canon. Having an Oracle as a canon would be a pretty big deal. So we decided that, if it was necessary to roleplay her, one of the admin would do it.
We just didn't want to give that important and influential of a canon to someone just to be safe. Besides, Rachel wouldn't be a big figure at the point we're in on the site. Our site's time period is located post-Labyrinth and pre-Last Olympian. We're currently in roleplay limbo between those two books. That's why none of the characters introduced in the Lost Hero or Son of Neptune are on the list.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Quick Question, Zan: Is this Time Limbo Permanent, or will we get to kick Titan Butt?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:49 pm

Sorry, I know I'm not Zan, but I can answer your question.

We will eventually move on, but this is a very comfortable spot for the site to be right now. Once we finally get around to full out planning everything and feel prepared for the plot advancement, CHB will eventually move on, and yeah, we can kick Titan butt someday. xD

P.S. lolthalico.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:58 pm

Sweet. I can't wait for the Final stage of the Titan War to get Underway. and as for you not being Zan, I won't Speak for other "Yellows" (ordinary Users), but when I ask any specific admin a question, and another Admin answers, I'm cool with it. Styx, if another Yello answetrs my question, I'm cool.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:43 pm

Heh. I think it's funny that you include the regular members 'yellow'. BTW there is a 'w' at the end of the word yellow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.   RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RELEASE THE KRAKEN...I mean canons.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: