Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] Empty
PostSubject: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:09 am

Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] Gage_c16
*[G A G A C L O V A N]*
*[1 6]*
*[S O N O F H Y P N O S]*

Spoiler:

"On the floor of Tokyo...
Or down in London town to go, go...
With the record selection...
And the mirror's reflection...
I'm dancing with myself...

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*
Sitting by water made me feel calm. It eased the stress. But more importantly, the nervousness.

I loved Crys so much. More than I could ever express. But, I was nervous. So much planning.

Reading while looking at the water wasn't an option. it threatened to put me to sleep, which would not be good. For three reasons.

A. I'm not a fighter

B. I would be completely helpless

C. I don't kill things

Also, I didn't dream. Dreams were foreshadows. Foreshadows were not the thing to put me at ease. So I sat on a rock, head in hand, and watched the water slowly run down.

~~~~~
~~~~~

"When there's no-one else in sight...
In the crowded lonely night...
Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...
And I'm dancing with myself...

"Oh dancing with myself...
Oh dancing with myself...
Well there's nothing to lose...
And there's nothing to prove...
I'll be dancing with myself."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:02 pm

~ Alex Whitlock, 16, Daughter of Zeus ~
Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] Alexcopy
I'm just gonna run right through the rain.
I'm just gonna dance right through the pain.
I just wanna feel that rhythm, feel that drum.
Let my heart beat louder.
Let my heart speak louder than my head.

Alexandra was standing by the creek, savoring the fresh breeze. She had her camera ready in her hands, always ready to take a shot when the situation calls for it. She was practicing her hobby, photography, by just taking random shots of things around her--trees, birds, and even mythological creatures. Often she took pictures of the sky, especially when the clouds formed an image of something. Today though, there wasn't a cloud in sight, save the wispy ones that are barely visible against the light of the sun. Alex sighed, before looking around her, spotting a boy seated by the creek. Alex smiled and cautiously walked up to him, all the while holding her camera close to her face. Once she found the perfect angle, she pressed the button on top of the camera and a click echoed in the clearing.

"Sorry!" Alex said promptly. "I hope you don't mind. Your pose is just so good and I couldn't resist..." she trailed off, smiling awkwardly. Alex did have the habit of taking stolen shots of people. She just couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:27 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

AT the sound of the camera clicking, I had whiped my head around to see the sourse of it. There was a girl, who had taken my picture, and I just looked at her as she spoke. I cocked my head to the side, looking at her. "My pose?" I asked, in my strange british/asian accent.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 pm

Alex breathed a sigh of relief. The boy didn't sound mad, and that was a plus. She smiled widely, running a hand down her messy hair while her other hand held her camera. "Yeah, your pose," she said with a nod. She turned to her camera, which displayed her most recent shot. "A serious boy sitting by the creek. He looks troubled, yet just by looking at the water, he seems rather calm," she said, describing the picture. "The lighting's great, and the flow... just exactly right. The depth, yep, slightly blurry background to let the viewer's eyes focus on the subject of the picture..." Alex looked up, remembering that she was talking to someone. "Sorry, I know I talk a lot." Alex laughed at herself for rambling too much. "I'm Alex by the way."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:04 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

I chuckled, and smiled one of my rare smiles. She seemed very nice. And I was glad that she talked a lot. That meant I didn't really have to. "My name is Gage, son of Hypnos. Who is your godly parent?" I asked her.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:17 pm

"Nice to meet you, Gage," Alex said sincerely. She always liked meeting new people. She was just sociable like that and just plain talkative. She wondered briefly about Hypnos--that was the god of sleep, right? Before she could ask if she was right, Gage asked about her godly parent. It was a question she dreaded, because when she told people, they would be like 'whoa, you must be so powerful' and stuff like that. Alex didn't really like that, but it seemed like she had no choice but to bear it. "I'm a daughter of Zeus," she said finally, trying to smile as she fidgeted with her camera while waiting for Gage's reaction.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:55 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

I was suprised. Beacuse she seemed so... bright and sunny. Most Zeus children are not like that. "Interesting," I said casually. I resumed looking at the water, the way debries flowed in the current. I smiled, thinking of me and Crys day day the beach.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:08 pm

And then again, Alex breathed a sigh of relief at Gage's reaction. Alex sat by the creek, a few feet from Gage. She was most intrigued when he smiled. The guy seemed to be in deep thoughts. Curiosity got the better of her and Alex couldn't help but ask, "So watcha thinking? I mean, you seem troubled earlier when I took a shot of you, and now you're smiling like crazy. It's not as if it's wrong or anything, I'm just genuinely super curious." Alex ran a hand through the flowing water, feeling it flow through her fingers. "Got anyone in mind?" Alex added, a mischievous smile lighting up her features.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:31 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

I chuckled and shook my head. "I was troubled, yes. Because, you see, the person I have on my mind is my Fiance, Crys. I was thinking about all the planning for the wedding. Then I thought of all the thing we had done together." I wasn't shy about talking about Crys. She was the love of my life, and ishe was great. She thought the same of me.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Alex smiled. Huh, sweet love. She wondered when she was going to get something like that. "Wow, you're already getting married... wow," Alex said under her breath, not sure if Gage heard her. He seemed like he was only her age, and he already had a fiance. "Yeah, I know weddings take a whole lot of time and money, but it's worth it in the end. Best wishes in advance. I'm sure Crys is very lucky to have you for a future husband, and you too for having her as a future wife. Any set date for this wedding? Is the whole camp invited?" Alex added the last part jokingly, grinning widely at Gage.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:29 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

I laughed for real. This girl was nothinh less than entertaining to listen to. "Not the whole camp," I said. "That would certainly too many people. We are only inviting friends. And also, thank you." I had many questions for this girl. But one really stood out. So without hesitation, I asked, "Do you have someone you love?"

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Alex put on a pout when Gage mentioned that he wasn't inviting the whole camp. This face didn't last long though, as she laughed at Gage's question. "Well, there's my mom and my big bro," she mused thoughtfully, looking up to the sky. "I haven't seen them in quite a while now, but I'm sure they're fine. They're doing better now that there aren't any monsters on their tail, now that I'm here..." she trailed off, reliving a memory she'd rather forget. She shook her head to clear her thoughts. "Well, besides them, I have no one else. I'm single and ready to mingle!" Alex finished brightly with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:54 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

I laughed again. This girl was delightful. "I am sure you will find someone," I said reassuringly. I cracked my knuckles. My fingers had fallen asleep, because without noticing, I had put them under my legs to keep from fiddling with my compas.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Alex chuckled. "Yeah, hopefully. But I guess most demigod boys won't want to date me. They're probably too scared of my dad or something," she said, laughing a bit. "And there's also my big bro, who will probably chase them to the end of the world if they try to break my heart," she added, remembering how her brother Lios had mentioned something like that to her. What had he said? Oh right. "I quote my brother Lios, 'No dating 'til you're married.' Can you believe him?" Alex shook her head, smiling. Silly Lios. Always the overprotective big brother.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:15 am

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

I chuckled, but it faded out. I remembered my older brother. I hated his guts.

"Hey, at least that means he cares about you, right?" I said. That was more than I could say about my older brother. I hadn't known him for very long, because I had ran away, but I still remember the icy cold glares, and the fists of my own brother smashing into me. My face went grim at the thoughts.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:26 am

Alexandra sighed, looking up to the sky. She actually missed Lios, now that she thought of it. "Well, I guess you're right. But it can get irritating too. He was scaring all potential dates in my school," Alex complained childishly. Well, there wasn't a lot, but still, she had a sneaking suspicion that the boys there were all afraid of her big brother. "But well, he is still my brother. Silly big brother. How about you? Any mortal siblings?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 12:02 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

My stomach lurched. "Yes. But I have no whereabouts of them. They... never took a liking to me. Older sister Sakura, and older brother Jak," I said grimly.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:32 pm

Alex bit her lip, knowing that she had trespassed dangerous waters. She awkwardly picked up a random pebble and flicked it towards the water. The pebble bounced three times before sinking into the depths of the water. "So," Alex started, looking up to the sky. "Where are you gonna hold the wedding? Here in camp? In the amphitheater?" she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:36 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

I was very releaved that she changed the subject. "We do not know yet. We are trying to decide the simpler things first," I said. "But it will most likely be somewhere in camp. Because if we held it outside of camp, there would be great dangers awaiting us."

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:57 pm

"Yeah, not to mention Mr. D will probably turn you into dolphins if he realizes you've snuck out," Alex said, snickering. "What do you mean by simpler things? Isn't the venue simple enough? Or are you talking about the flower girls and other people who are going to be involved?" she asked quickly that she had to take a huge breath to calm her breathing. Gods, she probably scared Gage with all her talking. Alex hoped not.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:06 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

I shrugged. "I suppose. But yes, flowers, but not people. Clothes, details. Those things," I said.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:10 pm

"I see," Alex mused. How hadn't she thought of that? Well, she never really planned a wedding before so naturally she had no idea what goes first. "Sounds like a whole lot of work," she remarked, absently playing with the buttons of her camera. A random thought occurred to her. "Since it's here in camp, I'm assuming that none of your mortal family is going to be involved, right?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:25 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

I shook my head a bit too quickly. "No. Absolutly not," I said. I felt a nit guilty though. I was a nice person, and hating someone wasn't in my nature. But they brought it upon themselves.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 pm

"Sounds like you and your fiance both come from unlikable families," Alex said jokingly, browsing through the pictures in her camera. She came upon one of her mother and Lios and sadly smiled. She missed them a lot. "Ha, makes me wonder what'll happen in my wedding when it comes," she said, starting to laugh. "I probably need to tie Lios to a post to prevent him from going after the groom," she said, trying to lighten up the situation.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:02 pm

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[G A G E C L O V A N]*

I laughed, and smiled. I was smiling a lot today. "Well, best of luck to you when the time comes," I said. I tried running through things in my head. Wedding preperations.

Let's see... Dress, brides maids dresses, flowers, location. Food, songs for the reception, and many other things. Like tableclothes, and flowers. Oh wait, I already said that. Gods, I think I may go mad.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Well I wait so long...
For my love vibration...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]   Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contemplate [P R I V A T E to the first 2 or 3 posters]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next