Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ezio Auditore Da Firenze's character form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezio_Auditore_Da_Firenze

Ezio Auditore Da Firenze's character form Empty
PostSubject: Ezio Auditore Da Firenze's character form   Ezio Auditore Da Firenze's character form I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:41 pm

Name: Ezio Auditore
Age/Birthday: 13 (01/02/97)
God Parent: Ares
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Parent: Ellie Auditore
Years in Camp:0
Brief History: I had a tough school time but found a way to survive. My mum struggled to get a decent house and job until we struck oil in the favelas of Rio de Janeiro. We know live in a beach resort but i still cause trouble ran to the local vineyard as it was easy to find food. Then one day I stumbled across a man (Mr D) and he told me to find everything precious to me and travel with him to camp half blood.
Physical Appearance: I have brown eyes and dark brown hair long enough so i can flick it. I am five foot eight and muscular build. Skin colour is light brown and I have pearl white teeth.
Personality: I am very stylish and funny can get girls easily. However I know my limits and when to stay mature.
Fatal Flaw: I can control nature/animals and elements.
Pets: Shadow wolf which can teleport and has wings
Talents: Can play piano and football(soccer) with tremendous skill.
Weapons: A flame sword and shamans staff
Year-Round or Summer: Year round
Other:
Back to top Go down
Crona

Crona

Ezio Auditore Da Firenze's character form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditore Da Firenze's character form   Ezio Auditore Da Firenze's character form I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:33 pm

Okay, I'm not a mod, which is probably clear, but I have a few suggestions. First, he needs one more sentence for his physical appearance and two for his personality. Second of all, the "Fatal Flaw" is something that could lead to your character's death, not something that could kill someone. Either way, it's an irrelevant power considering his father is Ares. Finally, you can't have a magical pet for your character unless you purchase it with your 'drachma' which you will earn through posting. I apologize if I appear rude or a know-it-all, I'm just trying to help. Anyways, welcome to camp half-blood and I hope you enjoy the site!
Back to top Go down

Ezio Auditore Da Firenze's character form
Page 1 of 1