Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) Empty
PostSubject: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:07 pm

Trenton sat calmly on the porch of the big house. He tipped the whicker chair in which he sat back, then hooked his ankles around one of the posts of the railing to keep himself from falling over. He took one last look at the color of the sunset- peach, plum, alabaster, and fire- before he closed his eyes and sighed. Peace, finally. Even the skies where bustling now, spirits of air carrying messages back and forth between his father and the gods of the wind and sky. Quiet was becoming hard to find, and he relished these precious few moments.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) 600full-beau-mirchoff
I began up the steps of the big house. It had been a long day and it was almost over. The sunrise was behind me and I was finally going to the basement of the Big House, where the Hades campers stayed, as few as there were.

Looking up, I found someone who looked almost golden with the sunset illuminating him. He must have been a god or dang close to it. I gulped, trying not to be noticed as I continued forward.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:50 pm

Trenton heard footsteps and a gulp off to his left, and lazily opened his eyes. Glancing off to the side, he noticed a tall boy, black hair glinting brown in the late afternoon sun. Golden light reflected off his near-black eyes, squinted against the glare, and the sun's glow seemed reflected off his olive skin. A breath of wonder escaped his lips. He was beautiful, beautiful as the sunset. "Hi..." He murmured. His rapture was great enough that he didn't notice his ankles unhook, nor his chair falling backward until it was too late. With a small cry of surprise he fell back and hit his head on the deck floor. He bent up at the waist, straddling his upended chair, supporting himself on one arm, rubbing the back of his head with the other. "Oww..."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:14 pm

My eyes widened as I saw the guy begin to fall back. He yelped, and I just stood there, astonished. I felt like such a bad person, and I had to do something. I walked over, quiet as the shadows, and knelt down. "Hey, man..." I said, putting my hand on hiis shoulder and helping him up. "You okay? You uh...took quite a tumble, I guess..." I said, scratching the back of my head as my eyes looked at this guy who looked vibrant as lightning. I felt so stupid. I wish I could help in some way but there wasn't really anything I could do.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:37 pm

Trenton turned towards the other boy, eyes shut against the dull pain in his head, then opened them. The boy in front of him was dazzling, to put it lightly. His face flushed a bright red. "I'm ok... Can you help me get some ice or somethin'?" His eyes clenched again as another wave of dull pain shot through his head. "Maybe some Tylenol, too..."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 pm

I was reluctant to touch him, seeing as my skin is always dead cold. Dead. Cold. Anyway, I did. I spread his hair and checked the bump which was pretty red. I glanced at the doors of the Big House, longing to get inside.

"Yeah. Okay," I finally decided, removing my hands from his head. "Let's go before the Apollo campers all leave."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Trenton shivered. The boy's hands were like ice, but the cold helped to calm the pain. He let out a sigh as he felt there area grow numb. Throwing an arm over the boy's shoulder, he started to limp inside. "Thank you. I'm Trenton, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:12 pm

I helped him walk to the infirmary but I had no clue why he was limping. Didn't he hit his head? Anyway, I didn't complain. His arm around my shoulder was good. I spoke nothing of it, until my brain registered he was talking again.

"uh.." I said, feeling stupid. "Yeah. My name is David. Great-I mean pleasure," I said, quickly, my olive skin turning red. God, why was I so stupid? I quickly helped him inside, and it turned out that all the Apollo kids had already gone. I set him down on a bed, and walked over to the cabinets. I knew this place pretty well. I never usually got the aid of an Apollo kid, I did things myself. "Okay...here is some nectar which will ease the pain.. Also, here is an ice pack, I said, tossing him the ice and pouring him nectar.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:36 pm

Trenton gladly accepted both the ice and the nectar. He lay halfway down, then thirstily drank the nectar. Setting his glass on the ground, allowed himself to slide back onto the bed. He closed his eyes. "Thank you again. I- I really appreciate the help." Opening his eyes again, he glanced over at David, and the corners of his mouth turned up in a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:55 pm

I nodded. "Yeah, that should take care of it..." I looked around awkwardly. It was quiet, we were the only two guys in here, he looked amazing and I was bye. There was only one option left for me.

"SO, I guess I will be leaving then." The words slipped out of my lips before I could catch them. I mentally punched myself in the stomach. All the words I dreaded had already come out in the one sentence. Leaving. But I had said it. I gulped, and walked toward the exit of the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Trenton's smile fell. He didn't want David to leave, not yet."Hey! Don't go! Can't you stay... maybe talk for a while?" He looked pleadingly toward the other boy. "It's really lame, I know, but I get lonely really easily... I doubt I'll be going anywhere for a while. Can't you hang around? Maybe just a few minutes?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:18 pm

I was glad he asked. I didn't actually want to go but my face remained blank. I nodded. "Yeah, sure." I turned and walked over to the bed next to him and sat down. The room was dim in light, the sun beginning to go down. I folded my hands and looked around. The silence was slightly awkward.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Trenton's eyes darted around David's face. "Uhh... So, how long have you been at Camp? I-If you don't mi-" His eyes met David's, and his face colored a bright red. "Mind me asking..." Trenton was finding it exceedingly difficult to break eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:09 pm

I found it strange. He refused to break eye contact and had that outgoing sort of appearance but his words didn't match. He stuttered and stopped here and there, and I grinned. I hope I didn't come off at mean but I have to admit I was slightly amused at his blundering.

"About four years," I replied, after meeting his eyes, kindness apparent in my tone. I began to ponder why he would want to know such a thing. Why he would want me to stay. I got a clear answer, but it was not a smart one. I felt it only polite to reply "And you?" Though I didn't actually think it mattered so much how ever long he was in camp.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:31 pm

"About the same." Trenton forced himself to calm down. He must have smacked his head harder than he realized; he was acting like some silly schoolgirl. "I'm just tryin' to work out if I've seen you 'round before."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:26 pm

It was quiet for a while, and then it clicked inside my head. I had seen him here before. The way the sky seemed to work with his appearance. It all clicked. Son of Zeus. My eyes became impossible to read, my expression hardening. This was not good. I had fallen for a son of Zeus. I gulped. I felt the urge to dash, but I felt the urge to embrace him. The problem was, one of them was stronger, and I was hesitating. "Oh," I replied, my voice slightly less than proud.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Trenton looked at him quizzically. The other boy had suddenly grown nervous. He was sure he had seen David around before, but where? "I'm sure I've seen you before. Who's your god parent? Maybe that'd help me figure out where I've seen you."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:22 pm

I gulped. I clenched my fist on my jeans, my knuckles turning white. "My dad..." I started, studying his eyes. Would he hate me when I told him? Surely not... But on the other hand we had just met. I cleared my throat. "Hades," I said, weakly.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:43 pm

Trenton flinched slightly. The sibling rivalry between their parents could really hurt chances of, well, anything happening between the two of them. Trenton didn't care, himself, but he wasn't sure of David. He decided to change the subject for now. "Do you still live in the basement? They finished Cabin 13 a while ago."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:54 pm

My mood lifted as he seemed not to really care that they were not supposed to get along. I felt much relieved. He even changed the subject. Man this guy made me feel weird inside. It was the kind of weird like when I like a guy. I'm bi, yes, but I prefer girls. Only every once and a while someone makes me feel like this. "Yeah," I replied. "I still live in the basement. I never moved my stuff. I should probably do that soon..." I said, realizing that I had put off moving to the cabin for this long.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Smiling, Trenton pushed himself up so he was resting on his elbow. "I could help you. If you wanted, I mean." Trenton had only felt the way David made him feel a few times in his life. He'd known he was gay for quite a few years, but somehow, the concept of dating a fellow camper had seemed a bit foreign to him.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm

I looked up so fast that my head hit the headrest on the bed, and I fell on the floor, holding my head in my hands. I said a few choice words and scooted myself so that I was sitting up, but still on the floor.

The offer seemed nice enough. I would love to live in a cabin like all the other campers. However, I didn't want to ask so much of this cute guy I had only just met. I rubbed the back of my head and tried to look dignified. "Would it be too much of a bother?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:31 pm

Trenton grinned. "Not at all! I'd love to help." He straightened up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed, before resting his elbows on his knees, lacing his fingers together, and finally resting his chin on his knuckles. "Most of the cabins have the same internal layout, so I might be able to show you around."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:22 am

I smiled. I didn't know if I looked freaky or not. I usually never smiled. I wasn't sure if it was big or small, my guess is small, but I nodded. "That would be amazing," I told him, standing up and sitting back on the bed instead of the floor. If this guy wanted to earn my love he got it. I put my elbow on my leg and my chin in my palm, studying his face. I knew there was a striking resemblance to all the Zeus kids but I kicked that thought to the moon.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:21 am

Trenton's eyes went wide. David's grin floored him. "You don't seem the sort to smile a lot, and you have great one. You should do it more often!" He said with a goofy grin on his face, realizing seconds later how impossibly gay that sounded. For all wishing, he had forgotten that he didn't know if David was straight or not. "Uhh, I meant to say, um,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)   Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some how more beautiful alone... (MY SON)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: