Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hi, Hola, and all that

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

Hi, Hola, and all that Empty
PostSubject: Hi, Hola, and all that   Hi, Hola, and all that I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:24 pm

Hi there
I'm (right now) ReadyGetSetGo

Things about me that you don't care about. 1st off I love the PJO series. My favorite character is and hopefully always be dear sweet little Nico. I am also a major Harry Potter fan, loving all the Slytherins even the Grys. I hate cats but do hold prejudice against them in my chars. I have been roleplaying for awhile and hope I am going to keep up with all of you. I have a strange obsession with original Lays Chips. So yeah I think that's all . . .

So far I think this place is pretty cool and can't wait to roleplay with all you nice insane peoples No

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Hola, and all that   Hi, Hola, and all that I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Welcome to CHB!! I'm Pip, Pippin, Pippy, Pippo, Pimp, Pippysnap, and in some cases, Chaz. Feel free to make up any nicknames that suit me :3. If you have any questions, or would like to roleplay with me once your character is accepted, hit that PM button!

P.S. I like your avatar, and I think that Herz potato chips are way better than Lays, but I lived in the north, where you could get a lot of them, and now I live in the south, where you can only get funky flavors like 'Steak' but I still find the steak flavor quite good...
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
ReadyGetSetSparkle

ReadyGetSetSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Hola, and all that   Hi, Hola, and all that I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi Pip! I'm never lived in the North (funky south girl) I've always lived in the south and it was not until recently that I discovered steak chips which are really good . . . anyway NICE TO MEET YOU!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, Hola, and all that   Hi, Hola, and all that I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, Hola, and all that
Page 1 of 1