Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's beautiful! (koolaid)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

It's beautiful! (koolaid) Empty
PostSubject: It's beautiful! (koolaid)   It's beautiful! (koolaid) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:22 am

Following the sounds of waves, I run out of the forest. I hardly ever left the forest, and look at what I got for leaving! The beautiful sunrise over the sea. I didn't even know we had a beach till this day. The red rays of the rising sun set the ocean on fire. For a brief moment, everything was perfect. I was just a normal human. There was no war going on. It was just me and the beach. Unfortunately my perfect moment didn't last long. I cold breeze runs across the sand sending chills up my spine. I forgot it was still February. I had also forgot it was getting close to Valentines day. It had never been a big deal to me till everyone (campers and nymphs) were talking about it. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a few noises behind me. "Who's there?" I ask out of curiosity not fear.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: It's beautiful! (koolaid)   It's beautiful! (koolaid) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:32 am

"Oh just me" Marcus said walking out of the woods. "I like to come out here in the morning for inspiration for my creations." Marcus looked out at the ocean thinking of the war ships he would build to destroy the titan scum and there army's. "So your a Nymph right?" He asked to the strange girl who looked strangely like a elf.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: It's beautiful! (koolaid)   It's beautiful! (koolaid) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:50 am

"Yeah." I say starring back at the sunrise. "Seeing how you used to word creations, you're a son of Hephaestus?" The new tide was coming in and the waves splash the end of my toes. "Beautiful isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: It's beautiful! (koolaid)   It's beautiful! (koolaid) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 am

"Yes very" Marcus said. He opened his journal and started planning a boat with automatic arrow launching capabilities. He laughed at the design he was drawing, it would never float let alone stand in battle. "So yes I am a Son of Hephaestus I do have creations, I actually just gave up on explosive clock work animals and now I'm designing warships and who knows pigeons may have a place aboard" Marcus said with a laugh as he laid his journal down on the sand and threw down the blanket he brought.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: It's beautiful! (koolaid)   It's beautiful! (koolaid) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:03 am

"That sounds pretty cool!" I say trying to be polite. We were fighting the Titans at this moment. I honestly didn't expect the Titans to take us on at sea. They would only take the fights they could win. "Anything special in that book of yours?" I ask. It was still a bit dark to tell details, and the fog didn't help much. But one sound I knew for certain was the sound of a book hitting the ground.
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: It's beautiful! (koolaid)   It's beautiful! (koolaid) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:16 am

"Well sometimes I doddle small ideas and fill them quickly so I think this my ninth journal this week, right now I'm designing a mechanism to fire a cannon ball about 40 miles inland and see how their ranks will be devastated" Marcus smiled although it was still quite dark out he picked up his book and started flipping to the page with the cannon. "You see I lost my best friend on the way to camp, she stood in front of a hell hound so that my brother and I could make it here safely, after that I made a promise to destroy an entire titan army in her name."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: It's beautiful! (koolaid)   It's beautiful! (koolaid) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:43 am

"Sacrifice is a funny thing." I say trying to comfort him. I personally never experienced someone sacrificing for me. "I'm sorry," I finally manage to say. A silence almost echoes across the beach. The sun rise was beautiful but I was getting a bit stir-crazy "Wanna go for a swim? The water might be warmer the the land."
Back to top Go down
Thresh

Thresh

PostSubject: Re: It's beautiful! (koolaid)   It's beautiful! (koolaid) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 11:49 am

"Sure that'd be great" Marcus said as he pulled of his shirt. He threw his journal, phone and keys on the blanket and waddled into the surf. "Oh Poseidon please o please be kind, at least for today" Marcus begged when the waves became bigger and the water became colder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's beautiful! (koolaid)   It's beautiful! (koolaid) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's beautiful! (koolaid)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: