Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garruk

Garruk

Location : Whatever you do, don't turn until I can get plane tickets!

Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond) Empty
PostSubject: Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond)   Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:39 am

Jonathan Fijbag

I was standing nearby the lake. I didn't want to go swimming, I never actually learned how to swim. I should go Ice-Skating, right now. Maybe I can, I thought. I then aimed for the water, as I touched it, the water began to freeze. I froze the lake, I can't believe I had it in me! I put on my Ice-Skates and began skating on the Lake.
Back to top Go down
Essie Bear

Essie Bear

PostSubject: Re: Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond)   Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 am

Vicks was simply sitting, again cooling off from training when she saw some Khione kid freeze the lake, "Oi! You always have to do that?" she yelled, getting up. "Stupid Khione kids, and freezing, and cold. Ugh." she muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond)   Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:06 pm

Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond) Beautiful-brunette-girl-hair-photography-Favim_com-243225
Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond) Ttitle

Taylor was taking another walk in this much hated camp of hers. She hated it because it felt like prison to her. She was trapped here most of the time without anywhere to go. She hated it because she was constantly being forced into dealing cola into camp. She hated it even more because the old drag 'Mr. D' as everyone called him was ruuning this stupid camp. And most of all, she hated it for the boys that had played with her heart, leaving her to pick up the bits and pieces of it.

She had decided to take a walk around camp, trying to find something to do; something that kept her busy. She had only worn a t-shirt and shorts because she knew that the old drag would only allow for the weather to be sunny, sunny, and sunnier. She didn't have anything against the weather, but the sun was starting to get on her nerves. It wasn't going to be summer for 365 days per year and 100 years every century. The weather needed to change.

Feeling rather comfortable in her outfit, she had strolled around camp, thinking about how it was like to actually live outside in a mortal life at this age. Her life had never really been 'normal'. It had been weird for a life of even a demigod, which was rather rare. She had always envied the mortals, they were oblivious of the people who were suffering pain and torture because of their godly parent every day. The mortals even had the guts to complain about their petty problems.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond)   Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice-Skating (Open, Sher, Amy Pond)
Page 1 of 1