Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D|

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D| Empty
PostSubject: HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for AdminsMods though D|   HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D| I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:06 pm

Ohkay, what if a charrie dies, but I wanna RP with that charrie again? Can I RP with them in the elysian fields or something? This is a question that mostly revolves around myself wanting to sacrifice a charrie in the titan war and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D|   HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D| I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:24 am

I have seen quite a lot of those dead characters that are still rped. I think your allowed to rp them, but still add th to your character siggy. And, I think they're supposed to be rped in the Burial Grounds and the Underworld. But there aren't much of an rp for the dead since- well- they're dead!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D|   HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D| I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:43 pm

They can't be regular characters once they're dead, and they shouldn't always be rp'd. Once they're gone, their gone, unless you have a very complicated plot that involves them. Then they can be brought back for some sort of meaningful reason. They shouldn't be very active, though, either. You shouldn't always be using your dead character.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D|   HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D| I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Ty^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D|   HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEELLPPP! I think this is more of a question for Admins\Mods though D|
Page 1 of 1