Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) Empty
PostSubject: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Ben pushed through the last of the brush and gazed happily at the stream in front of him. He peeled off his shirt and shoes before stepping into the calm water of the West Wind's river. Sighing happily, Ben allowed himself to relax into the cool water. It had been a particularly rough week at the infirmary- some creep named... Stiller, Stan, something like that... had been stalking around, there had been that whole ordeal with Charlie and Landon, and Torin had been too clogged with patients to pay him any attention at all. It was nice to finally loosen up. A small sound nearby caught hiss attention. His eyes snapped open. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:17 pm

Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) E449a47b50
M I K A Y L A || l a s a r a l e e n || J A R R E L S ;; hecate

Mikayla swam around happily in Zephyros Creek taking her time to have fun. She's been a bit lonely lately with Scott gone back to school and nothing mch to do here in Camp. She'd decided that she might as well just go to her favorite Creek and take a dip. She wore her usual swimming attire which was some swimming shorts and a light blue tank. For a little while, Mikayla swam around alone when she suddenly saw someone a farther down the creek take a swim too. She smiled to herself, how lovely another chance to make a new friend.

Diving into the water she swam silently over to him. When she had resurfaced, Mikayla had made a rather loud splash that evidently the boy heard as well. "Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," she said with a small smile. "Hi, I'm Mikayla, daughter of Hecate." As she introduced herself, Mikayla held ou her hand for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Ben smiled warmly. "It's good to meet you, Mikayla. I'm Ben, son of Asclepius." He reached out and shook her hand. "What brings you down to the stream today?"
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Mikayla smiled back, her light blue eyes shining brightly. "Nice to meet you too, Ben," she said. Suddenly, she realized that they were still shaking hands. With a light laugh, Mikayla pulled her hand back. Floating on her back, Milayla shrugged at Ben's question. "Just to have fun, I suppose. What about you?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Ben sighed. "About the same. I work at the infirmary a lot. This has been a particularly stressful week." He gave an awkward smile. "My boyfriend and I haven't even been able to spend time together! He works in the infirmary, too."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:58 pm

Mikayla nodded. She was listening to what he was saying intently. Whe he said boyfriend, Mikayla just shrugged. It didn't bother her much, if it did at all. "That's a shame," Mikayla said with a sigh. "You should have brought him along with you here or something. I'm sure you both work really hard in the infirmary. I know how stressed my friend Ari can get when she's there."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:22 am

Ben grinned sheepishly. "Normally I would have, but he had to stay in late last night. He was so tired when he got back. I didn't have the heart to wake him up this morning." He laughed. "Ol' sleepy head's probably will have woken by the time I get back." Thoughts of Torin filled his head momentarily, causing him to flush slightly. He blinked hard a couple of times. "So Mikayla, have you been here long? At camp, that is."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm

Nodding again, Mikayla realized how considerate it was of Ben to let his boyfriend have the rest that he needed. To her, the daughter of Hecate found that really sweet. Still floating on her back Mikayla suddenly realized that Ben had asked her a question. Pursing her lips, Mikayla thought for a minute, trying to recall the years she's spent here. "Nearly five," she answered knowingly. "I've been here for quite a while, and only been out of the borders three or four times." Mikayla sighed deeply wishing her father wasn't this protective of her. "What about you?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Ben nodded. "'Bout the same. I've been off campus more than that, though. Torin and I snuck off together for New Years. It was really, really crowded, though." He smiled at the memory. "Also, there are some Dionysus and Pan kids that host parties, on and off campus. If you haven't already been to a few of them, you should check one out. You could come with Torin and I!"
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:22 pm

Mikayla smiled. "But it must've been fun nonetheless," she said referring to the sneaking out part. When Ben mentioned parties, Mikayla shrugged. "I'd love to come with you two, but the truth is, I've never really been to many parties, excluding a few here in Camp of course, so I don't really know how I'd fit in," she said innocently, moving her hand through the water.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Ben laughed and gave Mikayla a pat on the shoulder. "That's fine. The guy who hosts a lot of them, Felix, is really friendly. I doubt he'd really mind, so long as everyone has a good time. He's a little older than us, assuming you're my age. 'Bout four years or so." He smiled. "I was a noob when I went to my first one. It was great!"
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Mikayla laughed lightly. "Well, okay then," she said, "Just name the palce and date, and I'll be there." She smiled brightly as she thought about it more and more. "I shall be the biggest noob there," she declared, with a joking voice.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:55 pm

"Great! I'll find out when the next one is and bring the date to the Hectate cabin." Ben grinned. "Not a lot makes Felix happier than gettin' more people to his parties. Makes him feel loved or something." The blonde chuckled.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 am

Mikayla smiled brightly. "Well, that's good," she said with a nod while swimming around in circles. "I like it when I make people feel there loved. It makes feel good that I actually made someone happy." Mikayla shrugged slightly as she gulped I a big amount of air and submerge under the water. She stayed there for a little bit before finally resurfacing a minute later. "So, you and Torin been together for a while?" Mikayla asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:30 am

Ben's eyes lit up at the question, as they were want to do whenever his boyfriend came up. "Yeah, for about three months. I... I saved his life. That kinna sorta sparked things." He laughed, but left out one particular detail on Torin... People tended to react badly to it.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Mikayla's eyes shined. "Wow, saved his life?" she asked, "You must be like a hero to him." Mikayla laughed lightly and began humming "The Call" by Regina Spektor for little bit. Mikayla would've actually sung it, but she remembered her promise to herself to keep her singing talent hidden. It was a really nice day. "So, who's Torin's god parent? Is it Apollo? if so, my friend might know him considering they might be half-siblings."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Ben laughed, and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "I guess so. I really love him." At the question of Torin's parentage, he tensed up slightly. [color=white]"N-no, just a minor healing god."
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:44 pm

Mikayla noticed Ben end, but she decided to shrug it off. She was really curious, and once she's curious, there's nothing stopping her from finding out the answer. "Hmm, is his parent a god or goddess?" Mikayla asked Ben as if it was a yes or no game.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:49 pm

Ben narrowed his eyes. He didn't necessarily like where this was going. "God." His response was curt. What was this girl up to?
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Pulling her thinking face together, Mikayla thought hard for a moment. "Is it Paean?" she asked with a smile the moment the name popped into her thoughts. She had to be right with that one, but then again what if she wasn't? "If it's not Paean, then who is it?" she asked. Mikayla simply hated not knowing things.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:16 pm

Ben glanced around awkwardly. "No, it isn't Paean." He was getting a bit flustered. "W-why d you need to know?"
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:19 pm

Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) Mikayl10

Mikayla pursed her lips and simply shrugged. She noticed Ben looking rather red, but her curiousity was still strong, as always. "I'm just really, really curious," she said innocently. Going in the water for a moment, Mikayla then submerged and wiped her eyes free of water. She glanced at Ben again and a slight pang of guilt hit her. "... But if you really don't want to tell me, it's fine."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:42 pm

Ben tilted his head down. "N-No... It's fine... It's just that most people... well... don't approve." He glanced up. "I don't really care what other people think, but Torin is so self conscious... If people thought bad about him, about me, about US, it'd kill him."

Last edited by Nox on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) Mikayl10

Mikayla saw Ben tilt his head. As he spoke, pangs of guilt continously hit Mikayla, and she hated that feeling. It always made her feel bad, and when she felt bad, Mikayla would just be a simple mess. With a slight smile she said to Ben, "Like I said, you don't need to tell me if you don't want to. But for the record, I never enjoy thinking bad thing about people." She laughed lightly for no apparent reason. "The only people that I truly think bad about are those who threaten those I love," she said moving her hand through the water.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 12:10 am

Ben nodded. "Torin's.... He's.... He's my half-bro. Yeah..." Ben cringed slightly. He really didn't care if this girl approved or not, but it was still sort of scary to say out loud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)   Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quit Yer Daydreamin' (Red)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: