Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The lastest news!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

The lastest news! Empty
PostSubject: The lastest news!   The lastest news! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:36 pm

Let's get down to business with the news today folks!

First of all, we've locked the Character Sign Up thread for organization and overcrowding reasons. If you have a character posted in there, we highly recommend that you create your own thread titled "Your Username's Characters" or something along those lines and repost them there.

Secondly, you can see that we have two new forums, "Off Campus" and "Graveyard".
"Off Campus" is for those threads that just... don't really go anywhere else. For whenever you hit the town, or just go on some off campus adventure.
"Graveyard" is just for the dead and completed threads, just to clean things up. It's not as grim as it sounds, don't worry!

Thirdly and lastly, once you head back to the forum homepage, if you scroll to the bottom of the screen, you'll see a new group added to the legend. These two forest green words might seem familiar to you. In fact, some of you may have been anticipating them.
The two words are CABIN LEADERS, and we have something planned for these words. Is it going to be exciting? I vote yes.

Till next time,
Inaniloquist.

Last edited by Inaniloquist on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

The lastest news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lastest news!   The lastest news! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks Inan,allready subscribed!
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

The lastest news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lastest news!   The lastest news! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down

The lastest news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lastest news!   The lastest news! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:54 am

Well guys, we're really excited for the new stuff that we have planned, and we think you're going to love it! Though before the fun stuff starts , the moving of boards to The Graveyard is going to start as soon as possible; so if you see a board that's been moved but you know is still active, shoot one if us a PrivateMessage. We'll be sure to fix it. : )
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

The lastest news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lastest news!   The lastest news! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:01 am

Will do, your Admin-ness. ;) Also, how about whenever someone finishes a topic they add [DEAD] to the title? That'd make cleaning it up much easier! xD
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

The lastest news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lastest news!   The lastest news! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:37 pm

Inan,are we suppose to tell you why we think we shoud be a CABIN LEADER?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The lastest news! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The lastest news!   The lastest news! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lastest news!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: