Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Temper issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Temper issues Empty
PostSubject: Temper issues   Temper issues I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:55 am

Basically, I am not the easiest person to calm down once I lose my temper. I end up punching people sometimes, never my friends but people that have picked on my friends. That's what I hate most of all; bullying. So, If I lose my anger and end up breaking one of the bimbo's that have had a go at my mates, it's all good.
So, it's been about a month since I have completely lost my temper and if I am completely honest with you, it's this website that helps calm me down. I do not know why. A month since I have hit someone, punched myself or broken something of mine. Yeah, I was proud.
But I'm also quite....lazy. I mean, Im thirteen! Who isn't lazy at my age?! I don't get out of bed until mid-day and when I do, all I do is sit on my sofa downstairs, taking my anger out on losers that think MW3 is better than having a girlfriend. This includes my best mate, but I love him anyway. So, since I love to write, I was too lazy to keep going to this crap writers club that my mum forced me into. I mean, it didn't even help improve my writing! Doesn't help also that it starts at 9AM once a month, for about five hours. On my Saturday aswell. If I wanted to do work on a weekend, I would go to Sunday school or do my homework! But Im too lazy to do that either. So when I log onto Facebook at ten this morning off my pohone, lying in bed and ,aking no attempt to get up, I see the worst thing on my wall....EVER!

Temper issues 724951_1306107236005_full

Temper issues Tumblr_lv2rx79UGX1r5sru3o1_500_thumb

THIS GUY! MY PLAY-BY FOR CHRIS WHO IS THE SEXY WELSH GOD GERRAN HOWELL! IS THERE! HE IS AT THE PLACE THAT I BLEW OFF FOR MY OWN LAZY NEEDS! AND HE IS CHATTING TO MY BEST MATE!

Wanna know what I did? Huh? Do you, do ya? I got out of my stupid bed, grabbed the first thing that came into my hand and threw it full force against my wall. It felt pretty good as well. I mean, I had just missed the opportunity to meet and FLIRT with Gerran Howell! The guy that I used to have as my lock screen on my phone for about, three weeks! I just ended with my BF as well so it would've been all good flirting my arse off with him. And I have been told that Im a good flirter. So, when I finally looked to see what I had thrown, I felt good that I had got my anger out there.

I think Im gunna break down and cry again. I mean, LOOK AT HIM! I MISSED MEETING THAT PIECE OF SEXY.

God, here come the tears.
Back to top Go down

Temper issues
Page 1 of 1