Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thefirstson

TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. Empty
PostSubject: TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.   TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:11 pm

My palace of mahem!!
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.   TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 3:29 pm

Typically people post a character...
Back to top Go down
thefirstson

PostSubject: Re: TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.   TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:07 pm

Character 1:
Tyler O'Chuinigh
His Mother:Daughter of Thanatos
His Father:Son of Epos
Power:He can feel the emotions of other and can mildly alter them,only extremely bad feelings and extremely good feelings.
He also attracts people to an extent as his also makes people feel like death.
Weapons:A bow half Stygian iron half Celestic bronze,it enchants the arrows to either make people feel ok or make people feel like death.
He also has a quiver of arrows each enchanted to cause different effects(e.g. red is a small fire.)
He carries a Celestic Bronze horn, the horn attracts people towards it.
History:Tyler was born in a small Irish town in Meath.A very small community of three halfblood families lived here.
His father had founder the town and it was only a year till they moved to facilitate Tyler's need to go to camp.
Two weeks before he was sent to go,a group of Demigods were sent to wipe out the village because of the adults warcrimes.
Tyler had already been given a bow by his grandfathers,since he was so soon to go to camp.
While they were sleeping,the group had started to burn down the houses.
All the bottom floors of the houses were destroyed.
Tyler's Father was trying to stop the flames but eventually just took Tyler,his daughter Niamh and his wife.
They climbed out the window on a rope but were quickly spotted by the Demigods.
Their parents gave Tyler their horn and gave Niamh a sword crafted by them both and a Stygian Iron knife.
Soon after he and his sister were running,trying to escape.
Unfortunately,a boy of only twelve grabbed his sistter and dragged her to a car while he ran for a man holding a sword.
He walked for hours,hid on a cargo plane on the way to New York and then made his way to Camp.
Appearence:He has blond hair with splashes of black and blue and red eyes.
He is tall and fit and only wears black tops and either cargo jeans or skinny jeans.
He wears a pendant (unknown in origin) with silver wrapping around a piece of oryx and a bracklet with a piece of Opal
Aims:To survive and find his sister.To kill the people that destroyed his town.To also find anyone else involved with the attack.
Also,to make friends and find love.
Age/Birthday:13 Oct,1998
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family:Conner O'Chuinigh(father),Sadhbh Carey(Mother) and Niamh O'Chuinigh
Years in Camp:None yet,is new to camp,but trained in combat,non newbie.
Personality: He is Anger prone,is very sensitive,cares about friends and chooses wisely also he hates anything vain.
Fatal Flaw:If he is fighting someone in pain that pain will distract him,also his rage at the injury of loved ones can be used against him
Pets:None
Talents:He is extremely good at hiding.
Year-Round or Summer:Year-Round (Parents are most likely dead)

Last edited by thefirstson on Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.   TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Looks good! Thing is, he has too many weapons. Maybe take away either his sword or his bow as well as his knife?
Also, what exactly do you mean by the sentence, "He also attracts people to an extent as his also makes people feel like death"?

He also needs a personality section and a fatal flaw before he can be accepted.
Back to top Go down
thefirstson

PostSubject: Re: TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.   TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:48 am

He doesn't have a sword,his knife is weak it only contains a small area that makes people feel uneasy.
His power is simple,he affects emotions with either death or love,making them either,exeptionally uneasy or attracted/happy.
Plus,he only has a bow,quiver and a knife,I will change the arrows if you wish just to maybe injuring arrows and love arrows as these are his grandfathers weapons but otherwise changed!
Son
Back to top Go down
thefirstson

PostSubject: Re: TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.   TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 5:22 am

Oh,sorry after further read through I think you may be mistaken as his sister was given a sword while he was given a bow.
Thanks,
Son
Back to top Go down
thefirstson

PostSubject: Re: TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.   TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Just in case you had forgotten about my claim,obviously it would be hard to keep track of them all,
Please Reply.
Son
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.   TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Very sorry about the delay in reply! Equally sorry about my mistake in reading.

Anyhow, I still think that having both his horn and his knife is too powerful, so I would prefer that you take away his knife. Otherwise, thank you for making the changes that I asked!
Back to top Go down
thefirstson

PostSubject: Re: TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.   TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:12 am

Ok,i think if maybe instead his knife was given to his sister so they will be equal?
Son
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.   TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Thank you for making the changes. Tyler O'Chuinigh is Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.   TheFirstSon's Demifreaks. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheFirstSon's Demifreaks.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: