Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

An Absence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

An Absence Empty
PostSubject: An Absence   An Absence I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:04 pm

I really think I should take a break from Camp Half-Blood. Because I spend so much time on this website, and on the internet in general, I feel that I'm not putting as much effort into my school work as I should, and as I normally would. I want to be a normal teenager who talks to her friends. Lately, I've been very secluded in real life. I guess you can say the internet has turned me from a socializing, smart, kid to a shy and failing basket case.

So this is me trying to turn my life around. If you care about what's been happening lately, read this topic. I really love the site and all of the members, and I want to try and improve my life overall. I know, it seems very dramatic. But honestly, I haven't felt 100% great, and I want to fix that. I hope to return soon to my lovely members, cabin leaders, fellow mods, and admins. (Don't forget the extra special canons. :D)

Love you guys bunches!

EDIT: All of my role-plays will be on hiatus as well. Sorry, guys!

Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

An Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Absence   An Absence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Skye-- I never really knew you that well but everybody that did only had nice things to say about you. I'll miss you and will always look up to you as a roleplayer-- Lily
Back to top Go down

An Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: