Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:51 pm

I was at the lake alone. I was going to go swimming. But I didn't want to go swimming by myself. I took out my book and started reading. The book was SO boring. I put it away and started getting bored.

Last edited by pinkgirl77 on Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:13 pm

I walked down to the lake and saw Layla sitting there. "Bonjour à nouveau, jolie dame" I said as I took off my shirt. "Do you wanna go for a swim?" I dived into the lake waiting for Layla.

Last edited by Nick Burkhardt (Grimm) on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:53 pm

"Sure." I said. I took off my sweatshirt and had my bikini on. I dove in right away. The cool water felt nice against my brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) Samsetred2

I watched as she dived into the lake. "I give that dive a 10." I told her. "Do you even remember me?" I asked as I swam closer to her.

Last edited by BiggestManInLosAngeles on Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:07 pm

"Thanks for the grade." I said while laughing. "I remember you. You are from the Winter Ball." I said.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 pm

"Yeah that I introduced myself in french and you said you only knew Bonjour." I said, I continued talking. "Then that one guy came over and was he a friend of yours?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:50 pm

"Yeah. He follows me around a lot." I said. I was having fun. "Is this like a date?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:32 am

"Nah, this is more like two friends hanging out because of an accidental meet-up." I explained. I swam to shore and saw two people.

"CANNONBALLLLLL!" Demitri and I shouted. SPLASH "Hey Sammy." I said. "Hey I'm Odie." I said"I'm Demitri." I said intruducing myself. "Hey Ryan, Hey Max."

OOC: Sam=Francois, Ryan=Odie, Max=Demitri

Last edited by Scott James on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:48 pm

"Hi. I'm Layla." I said. I went underwater to get my hair wet again. I came back up in a couple of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:35 pm

I looked at Layla. "WOW Layla you are just as pretty as Sam said you were, no wonder he likes you." I said. "DUDE!!!" I shouted with anger in the tone of my voice. "Oops cat out of the bag" I said with a snicker. I couldn't tell if he was red because he was embarrassed or angry.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:56 pm

I laughed lightly, a small blush creepng up on my cheeks. Francois liked me? That seemed hard to believe. I brushed a brown piece of hair behind my ear and looked at Francois with my bright blue eyes. "Ah thanks," I said to Francois, still a bit blushing, knowing that he liked me.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Run I mouthed to Drew and got out of the pool running that's when I ran after him. "So Layla I know that you know that Francois we call Sam but do you know which one is Max and which one is Ryan?" I asked her.

Last edited by Scott James on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:56 pm

"Your Drew. And he's Ryan." I said as I pointed to the other boy. I was really having a fun time. I enjoyed talking to the guys. Usually the girls at the cabin wouldn't talk to me because I'm not the girly type. I don't wear lipstick, or put perfume, or even put on a skirt. I liked hanging with guys.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:21 pm

I dropped then shooked my head. "No, I'm Ryan. Demitri, the guy who Sam went chasing after is Max." I explained. "Do you wanna know what's with the nicknames?" I asked.

Last edited by Scott James on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:16 am

"Sure." I said. I was thinking why do they have those nicknames. "Whose your god parent?" I asked. I wanted to keep the conversation going. I checked my phone and it said 12:00.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:14 am

Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) 10 Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) Tumblr_llm70ef6q21qhzzdbo1_1280
Demitri Garcia Odie Jones

"The nicknames are because Sam looks like Sam Way, Max looks like Max Schneider, and I look like Ryan Potter." I explained. "My mom is Hecate, my dad died in a car crash and I've been living with my uncle, aunt, and cousin. How about you?" I asked her. "Two things impress me right now."

Last edited by Scott James on Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:13 pm

"My godly parent is Aphrodite. My dad died from a hellhound. So I lived with my step-mother." I said. I really missed my dad.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:26 am

OOC: We can't continue this topic!!!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:24 pm

OCC: How come?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)   Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting someone (Perry the Platypus)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: