Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The timeline

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

The timeline Empty
PostSubject: The timeline   The timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:13 pm

So, as some of you know, all of this takes place between the 4th and 5th books. But alas, some of you do NOT know this. My suggestion is simple, just put it in the rules section or something just so it is clear to new members, because I saw this one topic where people were talking about Gaea being after them and all that, but that isn't happening yet...
Back to top Go down
Victoria Fenrir

Victoria Fenrir

The timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The timeline   The timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:27 pm

I find this to be a good idea as well. Since I originally thought this was one of those AU sites. ^_^'' I'm happy to be reading here that its between the Fourth and Fifth book.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

The timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The timeline   The timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 5:57 pm

But is it going to stay like that? I was thinking maybe we could change to the fifth book sometime. I was just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

The timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The timeline   The timeline I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:39 am

I think it will. We aren't perfectly true to canon. But after a while the admins will decide to move into the fith book. What I think they are afraid of is that we'll catch up to Rick Riordan, and have to posepone the books when the series finishes. But having an official topic sounds like a good idea
Back to top Go down
AnonymousFawkes5

AnonymousFawkes5

The timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The timeline   The timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:46 pm

I feel it would make more sense, canon-wise, if we were to take place in between The Last Olympian and The Lost Hero. This is simply due to the large number of campers and Rick Riordan emphasized on the severe drop in the number during the time between The Battle of the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian. This is not to mention that we already have a whole bunch of Minor God cabins and Hades' cabin which didn't exist in between 4 and 5. I don't know, just makes more sense to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: The timeline   The timeline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The timeline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: