Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The "Popular" Kids

Go down 
+2
PoetsLight
Erin (Granger)
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm

There are these kids at my school. They walk around in this little clique of cheerleaders, and I hate them. Most people like them, and a few are pretty nice, but most of them are just... ugh. This one girl, let's call her G, she always looks at me like I just brutally murdered her grandmother. And I have to sit next to her friend, let's call her Z. I have this one group of friends, but they all like the "popular" kids. They just infuriate me, and I just need some comfort. They constantly make fun of me, and make me feel so degraded. Most of them don't do very well in school, so maybe that's why they make fun of me. But I can't even tell the teacher, because this one girl S, is the teacher's pet. I just need some advice and comfort. Please? pale
Back to top Go down

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:03 pm

You're not the only one. But they aren't Popular kids. They are preps, which are worse. All the bad of the popular but have the good grades and teacher-pettiness of a nerd.

I hate these kids as well, and I sympathies with you. I have to deal with these kids everyday. Just surround yourself with a few good friends and keep them close.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:15 pm

I've been there before in a situation a little like this. The best thing to do if you dont feel comfortable with sticking up for yourself, is to go tell sombodey. Sounds like these girls are extremley arrogant. Just know you should keep up your good grades because later on in life youll be the one with a family, while their flipping burgers.

When i was in this situation i ignored the people for a little while, but they kept picking on me. For me i just told them off and as soon as i did that they stopped. But if i were in your situation and it was consistant i would tell sombodey.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:55 pm

First of all, as cliche as this sounds. I was stuck in one of those cliques when I was in 4-5th grade. Trust me, they're run by those who fear the 'leader'. Don't give in. It just gives the 'leader' of the group more satisfation and power to keep the group running.

There are a bunch of people here on CHB that have problems like this. I myself I has (or is it have?) been bullied, told off, etc. But that's just how life works. I'm not saying that you should'nt be feeling down, I don't think anyone can act like everything's normal when bullied, but keep in mind that you need to stay strong and show those 'popular kids' that they aren't as great as they think they are by just simply ignoring them.

Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:04 pm

And please trust me when i say this, in the future this makes you a stronger and more mature person. I found from all the bullying when i was younger i grew up to be a stronger and more mature person.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Cherry, to be honest, I'm not even sure who the leader is. And trust me, I've been trying to find out for like three years. They all act like equals, and I'm just not sure who it is. And just to give another example of these "popular people", one girl ran for vice-prez, and her campaign poster was a blob of glitter glue and a picture of her cheerleading. You see what I mean?
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:03 pm

It's hard to tell for some particular people, but just try and ignore them. I know everyone else says that, but they're just attention seekers. I hate them, and if it were possible, I would kill every single one of them. But I can't. xD
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:46 pm

I'd kill them if I could... but I don't know where you go to school. They're always gossiping about Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I have to put up with this EVERY SINGLE SHIZZING DAY. I have to cuz one of them sits next to meh.
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 6:20 pm

Update: The Hand Sanitizer Explosion
One of the "popular" girls in my class gave me some apple scented hand sanitizer. I overheard her friend saying to her "Did you spit in it?". She said "No. Just wait.". I opened it and the whole thing exploded in my face.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Oh my god! I feel so bad for you! On my first birthday party the girls that are now popular, all left becuase it was "Lame." I was 3 for goodness sake!
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 9:55 pm

I suggest just flipping them off and don't let them bother you.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:31 am

GrangerDanger wrote:
Update: The Hand Sanitizer Explosion
One of the "popular" girls in my class gave me some apple scented hand sanitizer. I overheard her friend saying to her "Did you spit in it?". She said "No. Just wait.". I opened it and the whole thing exploded in my face.

People like that is why America is looked down upon.
Seriously, who does that kind of stupid joke?
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:23 pm

That is way out of hand and crazey. Have you talked to your parents about this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The "Popular" Kids Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Popular" Kids    The "Popular" Kids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Popular" Kids
Page 1 of 1