Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

this is my character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chaostheinsane

this is my character Empty
PostSubject: this is my character   this is my character I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:14 pm

Name: Matthew "Chaos" gray

Physical Appearance: My Eyes White blurry because im blind. My Hair color white My height is 5ft 9".I am skinny yet strong enough to tear an eyelid of a cyclopes. My Skin Color is white. Scars along the back and chest from training my pet dragon.

God Parent: Kek minor god of darkness

claimed

mortal parent" diana gray

5 years of camp

Mortal Parent: Diana

Country of Origin: USA

Pets: Draco dragon (self trained reason for a couple scars)

Talents:control darkness can see using other senses

Weapon**: wicked sharp dual blades both are made from Celestial Bronze

Flaws: blind, thick headed, and thinks i can do things better than anyone else

Powers(must relate to god parent; optional): can heal in complete darkness like percy with water, shadow travel depending on how much effort 6-10 time a day any where in the usa

Personality: I am a bit antisocial but for a good reason all people end up hating me but the feeling is mutual. Has a great sense of humor and loves violence. will refuse to fight other people for their own protection. and i'm a bit misanthropic.

Life Before CHB*: mom kicked me out i took her prized swords and hid them from her she doesn't believe i can get them for her because i can't see. ever since i continually hear growling and smell blood so i went and pick got them just in case. since then other kids have found me at my new place in Louisiana i was being chased down by another monster it nearly got me because i tripped of a giant tree root. they explained to me that the monster have been chasing me since i was a halfblood ad they would call for help from the camp to come pick me up and bring me to a safe place. they all thought i was a child of the big three since i could control darkness but none of them ever claimed me until the titans tried to invade the camp and a battle avatar appeared around my body. a normal human body but the head of a snake.

RP Example*: I was walking through the french quarter listening to the sounds of the city as i walked along, sliding my cane back and forth across the cement. Suddenly there's a loud scream about three blocks down i could tell it was a monster i could smell the the horrible thing a mile away it smelled of
Any notes about your characters: blind rotting flesh. i continued to walk slowly making it seem like i was completely unaware of whatever the mortals saw. Then i heard the sound of asphalt crushing as though a gaint was running across the pavement. Suddenly i had a thought what if i had bite off more than i could chew. i started to flee through what smell like a park the foot steps were get ing closer, i started booking it. next thing i knew i was on the ground i had tripped over something the monster was on top of me know growling at me. It knocked me out and next thing I knew i was in a chariot being feed a little squares of food that tasted like honey. "what happened? Wheres the monster?" a voice replied ""you were attacked by a cyclops we saw it carrying you off to it lair we knew that you needed our help." it took a moment for me to realize what they were talking about; "who are you?" the voice replied "My name is Alex." i realized that we where flying on a chariot and suddenly felt sick. "thanks alex for the help but i heard of what chariots look like and i did rather fly my own way, k?" i whistled and before alex got the chance to respond i jump off the edge. Alex screamed in suprise when my dragon caught me "i'll just follow you guys on draco because i assume where ever you were going is safer where i was."

year rounder or summer: summer sometimes
Back to top Go down

this is my character
Page 1 of 1