Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!

Go down 
+5
Nico
RedPhoenix
Prince Hawk
Skye
RachieFizzy!
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! Empty
PostSubject: TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!   TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:15 pm

Hey everyone!

Sadly, for the rest of the month, I will be taking a leave of absence.
Let me explain;

This month is the hardest for me and my family. On the 24th of January in 2001, my father died in a car crash. This is getting to my mom a lot, considering she has to deal with this, four daughters, and a mother who is in the middle of chemo. She's been worried sick about her, and I feel like I should spend less time on here and more time with her to help her get through it. I promise, I'll be back at the beginning of February.

Love you all and Take care!

Rachie.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!   TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Oh Rachel! I love you so much and hope that you and your family can get through this month alright. We all care about you!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!   TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Im sorry to hear that, :Hugs:
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!   TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Skye's right, Rachie! We all care about you and hope that your family can get through all that smoothly. Good luck with your mom and grandmother. Love you Rachie! <3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!   TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Aww, Rachie, I'm so sorry. I can't really relate to the thing about your dad, though I really do feel for you, but I know what it's like to have a big family. 5 of us in all, and Cody counts for about 3 people with all the stress he causes everyone . . . Oh little boys . . .

I want you to know that we understand your absence, so if you feel bad about it at all, don't, and if you thing you need to get on ASAP, don't feel like that either. Spend as much time with your family as possible. They need you.

JUST DON'T FORGET ABOUT NICO! D,8

xD Bye, love you!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!   TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:56 pm

We're going to miss you, Rach! You really are a wonderful person and you and your family don't deserve to be going through something this hard. I'm sure, like Nico said, everyone understands why you need to take this time. And take as much of it as you need. Your well-being is most important. And please know that you are free to text me anytime you need it. (and I'll try to actually look at my phone more than once every three hours.)
You are an amazing person, mod and the best twin thy lives four states away and is a year younger from another mother that I could ever ask for. Take this time with your family and when you return we'll be here to welcome you back with lots of happy posts and a hectic chat box.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!   TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:41 am

Aw Rach! We're going to miss you! We understand that and you'll always be welcomed back to old CHB. I hope you guys would stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Ghost
Crispy Stamp of Approval

PostSubject: Re: TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!   TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Everyone here eagerly awaits your return! We all understand that family requirements eclipse virtual family xD. But really, good luck with the month, and I hope everything turns out for the better. I shall be waiting with the rest of the CHB crew here in early February. I loves youu, rachazelliola! /huggle
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!   TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Rachie, you don't need to be telling us all this. But, I'm glad you trust us enough to tell us about this. We'll miss you this month! Best wishes to you and your family, and tell your mom that she's really brave! I couldn't imagine myself in that position without breaking to bits. We'll miss you lots! Everyone will! (If not, prepare to die.{LoL no, JKs.})

Again, best wishes!

-Cherry^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!   TTFN! Ta Ta For Now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TTFN! Ta Ta For Now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: