Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Midnight at the Lake (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

Midnight at the Lake (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Michael guided Osaki to the lake, walking her down to the shore. "Alright, were here," he said, letting go of her hand. He untied her blindfold and unfolded it, tying it back onto his arm. He made a gesture with his hand toward the lake. "What do ya think?"

Last edited by Prince Deity on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Osaki stopped walking when she heard his voice and smiled and her eyes widened momentarily as the blindfold fell away and then she gasped softly looking out at the lake. She smiled wide seeing how the moon reflected off the water and she looked at him"michael its beautiful here!"she hugs him and then sits down on the bank and sighs contently"and here i was thinking the camp was dull..."as she says this she looks out of the corner of her eye at him and smiles then back to the lake
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Michael looked over at Osaki and smiled. He sat down on the ground next to her, following her eyes and gazing out over the Lake. "Of course its not dull, I'm here," he said, grinning at her. He picked up a flat rock and threw it at the lake, making it skip across the surface several times.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:54 pm

Osaki giggled and leaned into him slightly resting her head on his shoulder"you know, we should hang out more...your funny". She smiles and looks up at him and then back out at the lake"its so peaceful out here michael...i love it..."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Michael smiled at Osaki as he picked up another stone and threw it at the lake, skipping it a few more times than the last. "Of course we'll hang out. Why wouldn't we?" He leaned against her slightly, putting an arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Osaki cuddled into his side and sighed happily"you know, im glad i sat with you in the mess hall"she smiles and looks up at him shyly and then picks up a rock and tries to mimic him and throws the rock but fails at making it skip across the water
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:25 pm

Michael picked up another flat rock and turned it over a few times in his hand. "Watch," he said, laying it flat in his palm. "You have to throw it flat, without arcing it. Kind of like a frisbee." He threw the rock at the lake, skipping it across the surface about a dozen times. He looked around on the ground and picked up another flat stone, then placed it in Osaki's hand. "Now you try."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:32 pm

Osaki smiled and took the rock from him brushing her fingers against his palm. She positioned the stone into her palm how he had, she then threw it and squealed in delight as it bounced 3 times before sinking. She giggled and looked at him"you are an awesome teacher!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Michael let out a small laugh. "Very good," he said, smiling at Osaki. He looked out across the lake again. The surface seemed to glow with the reflection of the moon and the stars. Michael let out a relaxed sigh as he leaned back and laid down on the ground.

Last edited by Prince Deity on Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Osaki smiled and layed down on her side beside him. she looked out across the lake and smiled gently"i love it here...its so quiet and peaceful..."she looked at him once again and smiled and then blushes and then shakes her head this cant be happening...why am i feeling like this... she thought to herself and sighed
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Michael looked up at the moon and the stars, both glowing brightly and contrasting against the pitch black midnight sky. He took in a deep breath of the winter air, the cold filling his lungs. As he let out a deep, relaxed sigh, he put an arm around Osaki, smiling slightly. "So, camp's not so boring anymore, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Osaki smiled and leaned against him and shuts her eyes"it most certainly isnt". She looks at him and blushes and then leans over to him and softly presses her lips against his resting one hand on his chest and she shuts her eyes as time seems to slow down
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Michael's eyes widened for a moment when Osaki kissed him. After getting over the initial shock, he closed his eyes and wrapped both of his arms around her, pulling her closer. After what seemed like a lifetime, he broke the kiss and smiled at her, running his hand through her hair. "Well, that was interesting."
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:36 pm

Osaki blushed a deep red and smiled shyly again and resting her head on his chest"it was...im sorry if that was to sudden...i just havent felt this way about someone else before...". She looked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Michael smiled as he rested a hand on Oaski's waist. "No need to apologize. If anything, you should apologize for not doing that sooner." His smile turned into a grin as he kissed her on the cheek. "Well, I think we most certainly will be hanging out more," he said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:53 pm

Osaki giggled and blushed, she shut her eyes and cuddled into his side. "Your alot of fun to hang out with michael." She looks up at him and smiles and kisses his chin softly. "And i hope we can, it would be a shame to not be able to see you again." She thinks of somethng and giggles. "I hope you can find time in your busy training times to hang out with a boring old girl like me."
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:59 pm

"Oh, trust me," Michael said "I'll make time." He smiled at Osaki, then slid his hand up to her lower back, pulling her close. He moved one hand up, brushing it through her hair before kissing her on the lips. "Who knows, maybe we can train together," he said, grinning at her.

Last edited by Prince Deity on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:06 am

Osaki flushed deep red and kissed him back. "Wow michael, you sure know how to make a girl blush." she smiles and rested her head and hands on his chest. "you'll have to go easy on me though michael, my only talents are my looks." she smiles. She looked up at him and winked and giggled
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:13 am

Michael grinned at Osaki and rested his hand on her waist again. "It seems to be talent enough," he said as he ran his hand through her hair again. "Don't worry though, when I'm done with you, you'll be able to cut anyone down. Like you said, I'm a great teacher, right?"

Last edited by Prince Deity on Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:17 am

Osaki smiled and looked up at him and then kissed him softly on the lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Im not so sure about all that other stuff Michael." She smiled softly and rested her head under his chin
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 2:22 am

"We'll see," Michael said as he gazed up at the moon. He let out a contented sigh and idly tapped the handle of his sword. Today had been a good day, despite it having only just started. "So," he said, looking down at Osaki with a smile on his face, "what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 am

Osaki shrugged and shuts her eyes and relaxes into his side. "i dont know, how about a swim Michael?" she sat up and ran a hand through her hair and smiled at him. She stood up and stretched out stretching her arms above her head and arching her back slightly hearing some bones crack.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:39 am

Michael stood up and watched Osaki stretch. "If that means I get to see you in a bathing suit, sure," he said with a grin. He walked over to her and kissed her on the cheek. "Should we run to our cabins real quick to get changed?"
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:57 am

Osaki giggled and pushed him playfully and smiled. "Alright, and ill get to see if your training has paid off in other ways." She poked his chest softly and smiled. "ill be back soon hun." Osaki then takes off running towards the Aphrodite cabin, as soon as she gets there she sprints inside and changes into a dark pink bikini and then grabs a towel and sun screen. She then sprints back towards the lake and skids to a stop near the bank and waits for Michael.
Back to top Go down
Prince Deity

Prince Deity

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:03 am

When Osaki got back, Michael had already gone to the basement, swapped his pants for swimming trunks, grabbed a towel, and got back to the beach. When he saw Oaski come back, he greeted her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Wow," he said in an almost whisper, "you look... amazing." He stood in front of her for a moment, then placed his hand on her hip and kissed her on the lips. "Really amazing." He tossed his towel onto the ground and took his shirt off, throwing it onto the towel, then undid his belt and let it fall to the towel, his sword making a thud as it hit the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight at the Lake (closed)   Midnight at the Lake (closed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight at the Lake (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next