Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)   Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Violet walked through the strawberry fields, tending to plants every now and then. She was collecting the strawberries that were ready to harvest for Chiron. She was also checking that none of the plants were sick. Occasionally, if a plant was looking a bit sickly, she would touch it with her magic. She loved plants, especially small fruit and vines. She was a daughter of Dionysus after all. Those sort of plants were meant to be her speciality. Violet glanced around the firlds. She was the only one here right now. That was a bit weird, she'd been hoping one of her siblings, or anyone really, would be here. You couldn't make friends with people who weren't there.

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)   Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Cole Dafydd Llewellyn
Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) 16hj4vs

Cole walked through the rows of strawberry plants, stopping every now and again to pluck one of the pieces of fruit off the tree and into his mouth. They were just right, nice and juicy. He spotted a girl in front of him, looking at the plants before around the field. He wondered who she was. He walked closer to her, seeing her heal the plants. Dionysus. "Hello." He said in his thick Welsh accent. He hoped she could understand him. "Im Cole."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)   Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 am

I was picking some strawberries because around this time of year they taste fresh and juicy. I grabbed my basket and was counting how many I had collected. Seventeen, not enough. I continued to pick strawberries. Later on I was going to make a fruit salad. I noticed a boy and girl doing the same thing, picking strawberries."Hi, I'm Layla." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)   Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Violet jumped as the boy spoke from behind her. She spun around and smiled a bit uncertaingly at him. He had a thickish accent, but she could still understand him. "Hi." she said. "My name's Violet." Another girl arrived. How many people were in the fields today? She repeated what she had said to Cole.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)   Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:19 pm

"Hi Viiolet!" I said. I continued picking strawberries. I picked up one and ate it. "Boy are thes delicious." I said.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)   Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Violet watched as the girl continued picking strawberries. She nodded in response to the girl's comment. Her heart was still racing from when she'd heard Cole's voice. She bent down and fixed a few drooping leaves before collecting the plant's fruits. She walked with Layla, picking strawberries from the other side of the path. "Who's your Godly parent?" she asked, just to make conversation. "Mine's Dionysus."

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)   Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 3:30 pm

"My godly parent is Aphrodite." I said hapily. "Aren't these delicious?" I said.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)   Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:04 pm

"I don't know." Violet said. "I've only been picking them. I haven't tasted any." She preferred to pick a lot of strawberries before tasting them. That way she made Chiron happy, with all the strawberries, and then herself happy by tasting some. The basket had to be at least three quarters full before she ate any. Right now it was only half full.

Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)   Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:17 pm

I walk in the area, looking around. these strawberrys always calm me down. I may have been into snow, but I enjoy life, as well. I grab a strawberry, and start munching.
Back to top Go down
AnnabethDianaChase

AnnabethDianaChase

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)   Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Ψ Ἀθήνη'δ κόρη Ω

Annabeth grabbed a basket and started to pick berries. One of the most tedious jobs here at camp. The Strawberry Field was pretty much empty except for a few kids who were eating or just picking at the berries. Annabeth decided it was best to not bother the busy people. She picked up her basket and continued to pick strawberries, never daring to taste one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)   Collecting Strawberries (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collecting Strawberries (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1