Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'll be fine, I think (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

I'll be fine, I think (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I'll be fine, I think (Open)   I'll be fine, I think (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 10:16 pm

I sat against the huge pine, over-looking my new home. This was going to be interesting. Sword fighting, Greek mythology classes, even monster slaying classes! I was excited but, had no idea wear everything is. I saw someone walking up the hill.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

PostSubject: Re: I'll be fine, I think (Open)   I'll be fine, I think (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 2:58 pm

Lance was walking up towards the tree he just wanted to watch camp to be honest and have abit of a sit down. Then he saw a girl and he wasn't sure who she was but being rather friendly he stepped towards her and said.

"Hello"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: I'll be fine, I think (Open)   I'll be fine, I think (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:33 pm

"Hi."

I looked at the boy. He was good-looking, not my type though. He did seem nice too. I patted a spot next to me.

"I just got here about 10 minutes ago. How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be fine, I think (Open)   I'll be fine, I think (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm

Lance laughed and sat next to her.

"Got here not too long ago actually so I'm new too though my first day was like the best ever!"

Lance beamed a large smile
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: I'll be fine, I think (Open)   I'll be fine, I think (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:46 pm

"So whats your name? I'm Ali-Lyn Brunt."

I took out my cellphone to check if my mom texted me. Nope. Sometimes she forgot to text back, sometimes she lost her phone. I turned to the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'll be fine, I think (Open)   I'll be fine, I think (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 3:52 pm

Lance smiled and said

"Well I'm Lance Smith."

Lance didn't mind this girl.She had a cellphone out which kinda made Lance think he should contact him mother and the rest of the family.

Last edited by Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B) on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: I'll be fine, I think (Open)   I'll be fine, I think (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:03 pm

OOC: 4 Sentences Lance...ooo I gots you in throuble with Charity <3

"Nice to meet you."

My ringtone went off. "You are, the only exception. Yeah you are the only exception." my ringtone played,
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: I'll be fine, I think (Open)   I'll be fine, I think (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:22 pm

I'll be fine, I think (Open) Stock-photo-happy-teenage-girl-isolated-on-a-white-background-beautiful-blonde-girl-51027712

I walked up the Half Blood hill. I saw 2 unfamiliar people to me. I walked up to them while thinking of what to say. I was very shy. I then saw a cute boy. When I got up to them I said, "Are you guys new?"
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll be fine, I think (Open)   I'll be fine, I think (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'll be fine, I think (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: