Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Wheres Sirena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Wheres Sirena Empty
PostSubject: Wheres Sirena   Wheres Sirena I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:01 pm

This has been bugging me since I started roleplaying, but what ever happened to Sirena?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Wheres Sirena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Sirena   Wheres Sirena I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:15 pm

Well(no offense to Aelia) the admins sort of 'ditched' the site. Aelia came back and that is keeping the site alive. But for now, nobody knows where she is.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Wheres Sirena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Sirena   Wheres Sirena I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:23 pm

I was kind of thinking the same thing even though Aelia did come back. I bet Sirena forgot about roleplaying and got busy with school or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wheres Sirena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wheres Sirena   Wheres Sirena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wheres Sirena
Page 1 of 1