Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamjam

Jamjam

Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] Empty
PostSubject: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:38 pm

Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] Black,and,white,boy,man,art,artist,b,w-ab8b446fe66afe9dfb62c1e526643481_h

||Levi Aimson|17|Demeter||

The outside was cool. The breeze was smooth and quiet. The courtyard, though, was fairly dark. Today, some of my siblings and I would be taking a trip to the strawberry fields to help with the strawberries. They weren't doing so well this winter.

I went back inside to see some of brothers and sisters getting up. It was actually very early, so everyone was groggy after the ball. I got into some nice, yet old clothing for the fields. We were going to get dirty over there either way.

When we left the cabin, I had written a note for Fae. While we going through the courtyard, I stuck the note under the door of her cabin, and headed to the strawberry fields with Mr. D's kids and the satyrs.

The note read:

Dear Fae,

Meet me at the strawberry fields. Go to the entrance and see if you can catch a satyr while he's chasing a nymph. Ask for what section and what lane the Demeter kids are working at. Then, if you can't see me, ask one of my siblings for Levi. I always work a little farther from them.

Love,
Levi

Last edited by JamieJay on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 9:00 pm

Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] Fae_ca18
~[F A E C A S T R O]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F P A N]~

Spoiler:

I had just gotten done getting dressed, when Fauna yelled over her headphones, "NOTE FOR YOU UNDER THE DOOR!" She startled me, and I frowned at her. "Do you want me to die of a heart attack?" She hadn't heard me, because she didn't respond. I rolled my eyes and picked my the note. When I opened it, I knew immeadiatly it was from Levi. I smiled, and read the note quickly. I squilled for joy, and ran to the bathroom to put my hair in a ponytail.

I half jogged, half ran to the Strawberry Feilds. I found many satyrs, but I picked one that had just fallen, literally, head-over-heels chasing a nymph. I waved at the nymph, and she smiled and disapeered. I asked the satyr where the Demeter kids were, but he was too muddled from falling. I let out a slow breath, and tightened my ponytail. I looked for a demigod for a while. I finally found one, and asked where Levi was. He burst out laughing, but when he saw the look on my face he stopped. "Your Levi's girlfriend? Well," he said pointing, "He's somewhere over there." I thanked him, and started looking. I finally found him, and I tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey there handsome!"
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Ah, my back ached. I was planting and pulling out strawberries and weeds all morning. My back was hunched over the entire time. When she tapped my shoulder, I could literally hear the snapping in my spine. I held my back while I stood slowly, making an ugly face. I saw her than forgot about the pain.

"'Ello, darling!" I said cheerfully in a British accent. I wrapped my hand around her and kissed her forehead. "How are you doin' this fine mornin'?" I twisted my free hand and the soil around hole filled with strawberry seeds filled itself.

My brothers were running up and down the lanes sprinkling seeds. When two brushed past me and Fae, they yelled, "Quite a beauty there, ma'am!" all formal and Southern. "They're from Texas," I said to Fae. "That's their normal nature."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:20 pm

I laughed. "Levi, what would I do without you?" I ask him cheerfully. I looked around. Animals were starting to materialize around me. "Hey, you have time for a break?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:25 am

"Huh? Um, sure," I replied with a smile. I looked over to a child of Mr. D's. "Hey Emma!" She looked over. "Going on a break, okay thanks!" I said quickly. I took Fae's hand and pulled her out of the fields' reach. We strolled a little bit on the sidelines, on occasional satyr and nymph running by.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 pm

"Baby, can’t you see?
I’m calling...
A guy like you...
Should wear a warning...
It’s dangerous...
I’m fallin’...

~~~~~
~~~~~
~[F A E C A S T R O]~
As we bounded through the woods, I couldn't help laughing. This should never end. I wanted my life to be just like this forever. Just me and Levi, running through the fields. Not a care in the world. The pure joy of it all made me giddy, and I felt like I flew through the fields. The outdoors. The guy I loved. I didn't need anything else.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Too high...
Can’t come down...
Losing my head...
Spinning ‘round and ‘round...
Do you feel me now?

With a taste of your lips...
I’m on a ride...
You're toxic I'm slipping under...
With a taste of a poison paradise...
I’m addicted to you...
Don’t you know that you’re toxic?
And I love what you do...
Don’t you know that you’re toxic?"
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:25 am

OCC: FIVE days? xO a week.. OMG jk

We reached a vacant meadow. No being except the flowers and possibly bugs in sight. I sat down and lay on the grass of my back, beaming carelessly up at the sky, eyes closed. I started laughing lightly, remembering my little dream. My eyes are still closed, but I lift a hand for her to take and sit down with me.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:02 pm

"Baby, can’t you see?
I’m calling...
A guy like you...
Should wear a warning...
It’s dangerous...
I’m fallin’...

~~~~~
~~~~~
~[F A E C A S T R O]~

~* What??? XD *~

I grabbed his hand and lay down next to him. As we layed there, I played with his hair a little bit. "So, how's life been without me?" I asked him. Because honestly without Levi, I was an unfilled pool. Levi put water in that pool, in which I could swim.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Too high...
Can’t come down...
Losing my head...
Do you feel me now?

I’m on a ride...
I’m addicted to you...
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 10:44 pm

"Its been okay," I replied. "But I want to see you at least once everyday. That'd make my day to see your face." Without knowing it, my fingers involuntarily started drumming the soil. Tiny flowers began sprouting and blooming right there. In a spiral. Just like my dream...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:47 pm

"Baby, can’t you see?
I’m calling...
A guy like you...
Should wear a warning...
It’s dangerous...
I’m fallin’...

~~~~~
~~~~~
~[F A E C A S T R O]~
I nodded, and let out a deep sigh. This would be the perfect time to kiss him. No one around, just me, and Levi. My heart ached with longing, and want. It was so overpowering, it was making me edge a bit closer, just by milometers. My hair was brushing up against his. Want. I turned his head, so we were eye-to-eye. I looked into his hazel eyes with my forest green eyes, and then closed them as I kissed him. The want was gone. There was only me and him.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Too high...
Can’t come down...
Losing my head...
Do you feel me now?

I’m on a ride...
I’m addicted to you...
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:37 am

Her kiss was soothing at the moment. Warm and soft. I caressed her hair as we kissed. The flowers, I could feel, were still spiraling. If this was my dream in reality, what was going to happen next?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 8:50 pm

"Baby, can’t you see?
I’m calling...
A guy like you...
Should wear a warning...
It’s dangerous...
I’m fallin’...

~~~~~
~~~~~
~[F A E C A S T R O]~
I kept kissing him, becasue is was peace. I put my hands on his neck, and pulled him to me. Something like this could never go away. I was dertermined to keep him mine. He was mine. All mine.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Too high...
Can’t come down...
Losing my head...
Do you feel me now?

I’m on a ride...
I’m addicted to you...
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:56 pm

OOC: You're getting so intimate. xD

Bic:

I could feel her fingers, warm as well, curl up on my neck. I held her's as well, above her hair. Constant, beautiful, color flowers, were growing around us. I could feel it. One by one, they grew underneath our limbs. It felt weird now. Their constant growth.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:40 pm

"Baby, can’t you see?
I’m calling...
A guy like you...
Should wear a warning...
It’s dangerous...
I’m fallin’...

~~~~~
~~~~~
~[F A E C A S T R O]~

OOC:
~*Yeah, I just read a book with A LOT of intamacy, and I mean A LOT XDXD so, just gettin practice XDXDXD*~

IC:
Flowers. I could feel flowers. They were comforting in a way. While we kissed, I could feel animal presence, even though they weren't in sight. They would stay out of sight, unless I said otherwise.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Too high...
Can’t come down...
Losing my head...
Do you feel me now?

I’m on a ride...
I’m addicted to you...
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:03 pm

OOC: I'm so sorry! I've been gone for way too long! xD

This scene was becoming too real from my dream. I broke away and opened my eyes. Abruptly, I stood pulling Fae along with me. "I think we should get back now," I tried to say calmly. Wasn't working though. I began pulling the two of us along, back through the woods, back to the fields. I could see them. Hear the laughter. See the shirts of my siblings. But they seemed to keep getting farther away.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:39 pm

"Baby, can’t you see?
I’m calling...
A guy like you...
Should wear a warning...
It’s dangerous...
I’m fallin’...

~~~~~
~~~~~
~[F A E C A S T R O]~
I was almost disapointed. But then while we were walking, my cell phone rang in my pant pocket. I gabbed it, and it was a number I didn't know. I amswered it.

"Hello?"

"Yeah, we have some bad news..." said a voice on the other end.

"What? What is it?" I stopped walking, and listened intently.

"Your sister, Fauna right?"

"Yeah, what about her?" My brows formed a concerned crease.

"She... I'm just gonna tell ya flat out... she's dead."

The phone dropped out of my hand. Tears flooded my eyes, and I fell to my knees. "No," I kept whispering. "No, no, no..."

~~~~~
~~~~~

Too high...
Can’t come down...
Losing my head...
Do you feel me now?

I’m on a ride...
I’m addicted to you...
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:55 pm

OOC: That's wonderful how you put the news. "She's dead." xD

I stopped and turned around. Fae was on the ground, just sobbing. Sobbing for a reason I didn't know. "Fae. Fae, what's wrong?" I knelt down to her. We were in the clearing near the fields right about now. "Fae, answer me." I cupped her face in my hands and pulled her face up. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:09 pm

"Baby, can’t you see?
I’m calling...
A guy like you...
Should wear a warning...
It’s dangerous...
I’m fallin’...

~~~~~
~~~~~
~[F A E C A S T R O]~
My voice was racked with sobs, and I closed my eyes. It couldn't be true. It just couldn't. I didn't even say goodbye... "F-Fauna... s-she's..." I choked out another sob. I didn't think I could bring myself to say it. "S-she's dead..."

~~~~~
~~~~~

Too high...
Can’t come down...
Losing my head...
Do you feel me now?

I’m on a ride...
I’m addicted to you...
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:22 pm

~I've been out. Sorry again. -___-

My jaw dropped. Fauna? Dead? How? She was always in her cabin last I saw her. I began looking around frantically, and as that happened, my siblings were coming nearer. "Move outta the way!" I yelled, picking up Fae and bringing her to a bench. I managed trampling a few saplings but I didn't care. "How did she...pass, Fae?" I began, as gently as possible.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 9:27 pm

"Baby, can’t you see?
I’m calling...
A guy like you...
Should wear a warning...
It’s dangerous...
I’m fallin’...

~~~~~
~~~~~
~[F A E C A S T R O]~

My body was still racked with sobs. "I-I don't know... I hung up before they could tell me. I d-don't wanna' find out. What if it's terrible, bloody, gory, or she died in vain?" I squeezed a few more tears out of my eyes, and looked at the ground. I felt like my brain was shut down, and the only thing I could feel was sadness, and the only thing I could command my body to do is cry.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Too high...
Can’t come down...
Losing my head...
Do you feel me now?

I’m on a ride...
I’m addicted to you...
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:19 pm

"Why don't you call that person again?" I said. "Maybe if you knew, you'd be able to cope with it better?" I tried to think of a solution, but that was hard at this time. What was I thinking? Her finding out about her sister died? Stupid.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:44 pm

"Baby, can’t you see?
I’m calling...
A guy like you...
Should wear a warning...
It’s dangerous...
I’m fallin’...

~~~~~
~~~~~
~[F A E C A S T R O]~

"No," I whispered, drying my tears. I had to stop crying. Crying wouldn't help. "I don't want to know," I said, my voice stronger, but still wavering. Now I'd have to get a new roommate. No. I wouldn't let anyone else be in my room, taking my sisters place.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Too high...
Can’t come down...
Losing my head...
Do you feel me now?

I’m on a ride...
I’m addicted to you...
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:01 pm

My eyebrows knitted as her face became even more worried and distorted with tears. Getting up, I found the phone she had dropped and looked for the last number she had a conversation with. Dialing it was easy. Getting the person to tell me what happened was harder.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 4:25 pm

"Baby, can’t you see?
I’m calling...
A guy like you...
Should wear a warning...
It’s dangerous...
I’m fallin’...

~~~~~
~~~~~
~[F A E C A S T R O]~

I didn't want to know. I just tucked my knees to my chest, and had my face buried in my knees. I wanted to be dormant to the world. I didn't want the world to see my anguished face. I didn't want anyone to see my red puffy face. Except Levi.

~~~~~
~~~~~

Too high...
Can’t come down...
Losing my head...
Do you feel me now?

I’m on a ride...
I’m addicted to you...
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:48 am

I was still really worried. Fae's face was concealed and I could see not of it. "I'm bringing you back to your cabin. Who else lived with you there? I'll ask them." I gently broke her hand free and urged her to move even the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]   Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levi and Fae's Date [H A N N A H]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: