Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Temporary Leave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:14 am

I'm going to leave temporarily but I will be saying goodbye to my position of Cabin Leader. I will pass over full responsibilities to Sam, if he feels like he wants a Co-Leader he is welcome to get one but don't ask him nor bug him please.

I will come one to read through posts and sometimes make a little plot with Hestia with other Gods and Goddesses but that's it. The rest of my characters are going to be deleted unless anyone wants one, just PM me, copy their profile and they're yours.
Back to top Go down
General Carys

General Carys

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 am

I knew this already babe but I'm just adding to what you said, Dean's been working hard since he just got in college (well, in september) but his work is catching up with him and he can't handle it any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:23 pm

Who is your favorite character to rp of yours, Dean?

College is going to eat up a lot of your time, but you will find breaks. If the leave is only temporary I would suggest keeping at least one of your characters to rp. When you return, if you crave rp, you'll have to make a brand new character(unless you only plan to use Hestia) before hand, and that wastes time. This is just my opinion but I think you should keep at least one of your demigods. I mean, there's no point in wasting them. If you really wanna clean your slate I'll take one of 'em and hold onto him/her as an inactive in case you do find you miss them. Or better yet you can just make your characters inactive, so then you'll at least have the information saved should you ever want it again.

On another note, good luck in college! Keep off the jungle juice. ;D
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 3:32 am

Good Luck Maxi(Dean)! I know how college life is going to be hell of an adventure, but don't entirely forget about us!((I know you're there to remind him Carys. Go girl!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temporary Leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary Leave   Temporary Leave I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Leave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: