Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Free cookies if you click this.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

Free cookies if you click this. Empty
PostSubject: Free cookies if you click this.   Free cookies if you click this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:32 am

I'm kidding. I don't have cookies. I can't cook worth a darn, but anyway, I GOT YOUR ATTENTION, RIGHT?! 8D

My name is Sam the ham. The latter part of my name is a lame attempt at distinguishing myself from the rest of the world's population that has the same name as I do. Whoop-dee-doo. I'm a girl. I like food. I'm not really a piece of meat. But I'd be cool to be one.

I've been RPing for about...hmmm...2 years? 2 and a half? I don't really count. But hey, here I am. Bored out of my mind so I looked for a site and BOOM, I found this place.

So, yeah. I'm new here. Hi.
Back to top Go down
http://sam-theham.tumblr.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Free cookies if you click this.   Free cookies if you click this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi! I'm Moon, Moonie, or Artemis. All at the same time xD! I really don't care what you call me, I just came here for the cookies, which you don't have! Just kidding! I'm the Athena Cabin leader, or my character Faye is. So yeah, Welcome to Camp Half Blood!
~Moon
(:: )(:: )(:: )(:: ) <--- there, cookies
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Free cookies if you click this.   Free cookies if you click this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Wait, no cookies? D:

Anyways, welcome to the amazing place known as CHB. We're like a big family here, so if you want to meet some awesome people, go to the chat box at the bottom of the page. Hope you have a great time here! :3
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Free cookies if you click this.   Free cookies if you click this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:15 pm

FINE IF YOU WANT YOUR COOKIES SO BADLY.

Free cookies if you click this. Photo-Cookies-4

There you go. Cookies. Virtual ones, but still. It's the thought that counts?

HI MOONIE AND TETHYS...IE? 8) Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Free cookies if you click this.   Free cookies if you click this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Hmmmm cookies... (;

Well anyway, Welcome to Camp. You're a very great RPer and seem to have a lot of experience. I guess in correct being the fact that you have been doing it for 2 years.

Well I'm Kat, and have been here sinse late June this year and I can tell ou you'll love it here. We're all like a big family. Hope you like it here! (;
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Free cookies if you click this.   Free cookies if you click this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Thank you!! I haven't really been active on a site in a long while and I wanted to change that so :P Hopefully I'll be able to hang here for a while! School's been beating the crap outta me lately.

HEY KAT!!! Nice to meet you! :D
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Free cookies if you click this.   Free cookies if you click this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Ohmahgosh. Those cookies look delicious. o.o Now I'm craving chocolate chip cookies. xD
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Free cookies if you click this.   Free cookies if you click this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:34 pm

i tried to make chocolate chip cookies a few days ago but they burnt 8( smoke everrrrywheeere.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Free cookies if you click this.   Free cookies if you click this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Aww. D: I made chocolate chip cookies for Christmas. xD
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Free cookies if you click this.   Free cookies if you click this. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:03 pm

I wish I would bake but I just can't D: slfdhajgasdjhljkadsf wish i could though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free cookies if you click this.   Free cookies if you click this. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free cookies if you click this.
Page 1 of 1