Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) Empty
PostSubject: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:36 am

I walk into the library. "Holy CRUD this place has a lot of books!" I say to myself. I begin searching for suitable books. History, sci-fi, or comedy, in other words.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/booyahhayoob
Bleh

Bleh

THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) Empty
PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:41 am

I was putting books up on the shelves when I heard someone looking for books. I climbed down from the ladder. Walking over to the sound I saw a boy. "Do you need any help?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:57 am

"Yeah," I reply. "I'm looking for any history, comedy, or sci-fi books. Particularly civil war or James Patterson-related." From the looks of it, she was around my age.

OOC: Is she dibbable?
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 pm

~No sh is not dibbed
Jen
"Well, the comedy books are on the left back wall." I pointed each direction i said. "History is right when you come in take a left there it is. Sci-fi I don't really read but I think that is in the back next to the comedy." I smiled at him. "Anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:09 pm

"Not really. Thanks," I say. I begin looking through the history and sci-fi section. Before long, I snatch/prepare to borrow Civil War histories, Fahrenheit 451, and a few H. G. Wells books. I then move on to comedy, where I retrieve the entire Maximum Ride series. (BEST. SERIES. EVER. Well besides PJO/HoO lol).
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:12 pm

Jen
I looked at him in shock as he approach the check out desk. "You read. A lot." I laughed lightly in disbelief. "That's more then me." I started scanning them. "An I'm an Athena child."
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:49 pm

I walked into the library in my uniform holding a book. I put the book in the return slot and went to the History section. I pulled out 5 books on Isreal 10 books on Tthe middle east book 7 books in hebrew and Arabic. and 2 books on World War II. I walked to the check out and saw another guy there. "Sup?" I asked putting the books down next to me.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:52 pm

"Oh WOW," I mutter. "I wonder if the Gods messed up when I was claimed!" I joke. I see another guy come to the checkout. "Well hello," I say to him.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:57 pm

"Somthing tells me your wondering why I have so much books?" "Its because I have to study for a test when I get back." Blame the Marines." I said chuckling a little. "you must like books." I siad/asked at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Jen
"Dear Gods, they must have really screwed up. But then again I love music like an Apollo kid." I shrugged and checked out their books. "So you're a marine. That's cool." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:32 pm

"yea." "Get to travel for free,."I said pumping my fist. "I can show you some pictures of Iraq Israel and Afghanistan if you want." I said pulling out some pictures. "Its actualy pretty peaceful there when you not being shot at." I said laughing a little. "I do have some pics of real shooting and explosions". I said putting them at the front.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:35 pm

I looked at the pictures amazed. "I don't know how you guys do it. I'd be scared for my life." I continued looking at the photos.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:44 pm

"Yea." I said looking down sadly. "I lost my best friend to small arms fire and and I.E.D." I Said pulling out a picture of him and giving it to her. 'He was killed by a bullet to the chest and arm." I said wiping some tears away.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 pm

My heart filled with sadness when I saw the tear. I quickly tired to change the subject. "So. You look familiar. Are you an Athena child?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:05 pm

"Yea." I said looking at her. "ive only been here a week." "Just got back from deployment." "And now I have to leave in about a week." I said looking at her. "so your my half sister?" I askedlooking at her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:36 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena Cabin Leader
Faye walked into the library with a few books in her backpack. She was doing research on weapons for the beginner's class she had to teach tomorrow. She had put it off for a while, and really needed to catch up. Faye took a spot next to the history section, where she would spend the next day and a half. Sometimes it seemed Faye lived in the library. The Cabin Leader sighed and opened her books, five of them. She also pulled out a pencil and a notebook. Faye would have to ask a Hephaestus kid for some help with getting the weapons later. She had been so busy, and neglected her duties as Cabin Leader.

Faye heard other campers talking, but tried not to be social, not now. She had to work .Grr. Work. She read a few pages and sighed, this wasn't fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Booyahhayoob

Booyahhayoob

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:20 pm

I check out my books and head over to a table. Poor guy, I think to myself. As I set my books down and begin to read The Angel Experiment (book 1 of Maximum Ride), I spot a girl across from the table. "Sup?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Jen
I sighed and took the books out of the drop box. I checked them in and took them to the shelves. I was stacking the last books on the shelf when I saw a familiar face. "Hey Faye." I said with a smile recognizing her for she was the cabin leader.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)   THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THAT ONE BUILDING THAT CONTAINS MILLIONS OF FACTS (Open, but mainly to GG)
Page 1 of 1