Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chilling After Curfew (Open to anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Chilling After Curfew (Open to anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Curfew (Open to anyone)   Chilling After Curfew (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 7:15 am

Taylor gave a start. She had forgotten about that. No doubt some people had heard the noise from earlier. They would be caught. How could she have forgotten? Gods, she didn't want to do cabin inspection duties... or dishwashing duties... or any duty at all, come to think of it. They had to get away from this spot, at least.

"On second thought, we'd better get away from here," she said, wasting no time in standing up. "Any good hiding spot in mind?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Curfew (Open to anyone)   Chilling After Curfew (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:00 pm

Stephen had one idea, but they would have to be careful. "The Stables are empty of people this late, right? As long as we don't spook the horses, we could hide there for a little while. It's not the best idea, but I'm open to suggestions" The idea of hiding in the stables among the smell of the horses and pegasi wasn't very appealing to him, but he could think of nothing else.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Curfew (Open to anyone)   Chilling After Curfew (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:49 am

"Sure, anywhere but here. It doesn't seem like anyone's coming yet, but better be safe than to be sorry, huh?" Taylor said, her ears alert to any sudden sound. She wasn't at all pleased to be hiding in the Stables either, but really, did they have any choice?

"Come on, Stephen. Let's better hope that harpies are afraid of horses and pegasi," Taylor whispered as she tapped on Stephen's shoulder...or at least, she hoped it was his shoulder; she couldn't see that well in the dark.

((OOC: You make the thread?))
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling After Curfew (Open to anyone)   Chilling After Curfew (Open to anyone) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling After Curfew (Open to anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: