Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] Empty
PostSubject: When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]   When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:30 pm

julienne walked out into the forest slowly. She had a bloody dagger in her hand... and the blood wasn't from her. Earlier, out of a fit of rage, Julienne had killed a squirrel. Her eyes flashed yellow and red as she walked hungrily through the forest. She was destined to stab the next thing that popped into the forest.

Last edited by Selene on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]   When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:43 pm

When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] Callie12

| C A L L I E |
| M I R R E N |
| L A W I L E T |

When you're standing alone in the darkness; I can see you..
And when you try to hide from your destiny; It'll come and find you..

Callie was walking through the forest, thinking. She knew she was close to another episode. She tried keeping herself from it. Anything that she would see, she would hit it hit the back of her cleaver. She carried it around, looking demented. She saw a girl with blonde hair, who looked just as demented as she did. She put the clever behind her back and began to walk toward her. She knew this was a bad idea, knowing how she got when she was having an episode. But still, she marched slowly toward her.

When the rain fall from the sky
and cleanses my sins away, from my tainted soul,
But still, it is too late to be forgiven for all that I've done..
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]   When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:54 pm

julienne knew there was a girl behind her. She just couldn't tell. Even though she was dressed of so stylishly, she had that demented feeling. She turned around, her eyes yellow, and nearly charged at the girl, before she saw her manor. She was in the same manor as she, and she couldn't possibly kill her if she were like her. She raised her dagger to her and her eyes flashed from blue to yellow, repeatedly. "State your name," she beckoned.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]   When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:15 pm

When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] Callie13

| C A L L I E |
| M I R R E N |
| L A W I L E T |

Callie chuckled. "Now, why is my name any of your importance?" She let out a large cackle before raising her cleaver. Her eyes flashed red, her mind was now gone to her curse. She felt like toying with girl's buttons. She walked around her, studying her. She kept her cleaver to the level of her eyes. Her cleaver cover her mouth, she couldn't see the mad smile on her face.

Cleaver:

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]   When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 pm

joanne snorted and licked the blood off the dagger. It tasted delicious to her. She narrowed her eyes at this daughter of Mania. She raised her dagger and looked at the girl and smiled wickedly. "You're a daughter of Mania, just like me. Should we both kill each other in a fit of rage? I don't think that would work," Joanne retorted wickedly. She stopped the girl from walking, cut her own finger, and let it bleed on the girls hand. "Blood promise?"

Last edited by Selene on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]   When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:49 pm

| C A L L I E |
| M I R R E N |
| L A W I L E T |

Callie lowered her cleaver. She studied the girl for a moment. A Daughter of Mania? Another one? She was convinced she was the only one. This... This would be the only girl she would be able to relate to. They could help each other form going in to g=fits of rage and murder. She held up the tip of her cleaver, poked it into her first finger, and glided it across her skin. She let the blood run as well. "Blood promise..." She stuttered nervously.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]   When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:06 am

julienne smiled and licked her blood and sucked at her finger to make it stop. The thought of losing blood was not on her agenda today. She smiled wickedly and dropped her dagger. "Julienne Dupree, but you can call me Jinx. I'm not for that old name anymore. Reminds me of the 1700's. Those were the worst times of my life. Julienne surprisingly wasn't scared of this girl, even those she had an enormous cleaver compared to Jinx's small dagger.

Last edited by Selene on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]   When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 4:38 am

| C A L L I E |
| M I R R E N |
| L A W I L E T |

Callie ripped a small portion of her shirt and placed it on top of her cut. Callie looked up at her. "Callie Mirren Lawilet. I was sure I was the only child of Mainae here..." She said confused, but obviously thankful. She was happy she was no longer alone. She had.. a sister. The thought made her smile. "Jinx, huh? Unique. I like it." She smiled, completely normal again.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]   When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:55 pm

julienne smiled and sheathed her dagger. She let out a small laugh. "You learn to change your name a bit when you've been a daughter of Mania for 231 years." Julienne smiled more and a flicker of yellow flashed throughout her yes. She studied Callie closely. "WE are the only children of Mania here," she said wickedly.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]   When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:56 pm

| C A L L I E |
| M I R R E N |
| L A W I L E T |

Callie looked down, some what sad. "I figured we were the only ones.." She spoke softly, with a lot of emotion in her voice. She leaned against the tree, still looking down at her feet. "Have you ever.. murdered someone..? I mean, an actually person, not an animal.." She asked, her eyes returning to the sea green they were and looking at Jinx. Her eyes were cold and sad, you could tell there was meaning behind her question.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]   When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Insanity Meets Madness [p-r-i-v-a-t-e----> To Rach]
Page 1 of 1