Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Done it again...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:10 pm

So... I've done it again. What is 'it' you might ask. Well, whenever I like a girl, I approach them with friendship, and then when we are ALMOST in the friend zone, I get ready to ask them out

This has worked twice and failed several more. It seems that I've always asked them too late when I'm in 'The Friend Zone'

The friend zone, is not IMPOSSIBLE to escape. As you can see above, I've done it twice. It's not easy, but possible. Now, what is IMPOSSIBLE to escape is the 'Brother' Zone. This is when they start thinking of you as a Brother. This has happened 3 times to me.

Now, there is this girl I like. REALLY like, almost love, but not quite. She is PERFECT for me, everything I want in a girl and more. She lives next to my Aunt about 2 states away. I see her 4 days a year and every year I get a bit more closer to kissing her. This year, however, we've gotten a bit closer on facebook.

She has a boyfriend, so I wasn't going to ask her out, but I started up a conversation with her. Like 'how you doing' and stuff, and eventually it got to the point where she said, "and besides, you're my best friend."

Crap. I've done it again.

(Thank you for listening to another one of my Life Rants.)
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Poor baby, I feel sooo bad for you, I did the same thing with my ex. He played me for 5 months because all he wanted to do was kiss and he didn't even like me. He was my best friend before.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Wait, I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not in that first sentence... So I'm not sure whether to be mad and defend myself, or reply sincerely sympathetically... So, I'm just gonna put this

-> Question
Back to top Go down

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:06 am

No, but for real, was that sarcastic or not?
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:15 am

It wasn't sarcastic. I would never do that. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:29 am

Oh okay. Yeah, I didn't mean to make it sound like I just wanted to kiss her. I was actually (don't judge) imagining ways to ask her to marry me. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 am

Ah... the friend zone. Tough luck, dude. :/
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Lance.Smith(God of Tea/B)

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:14 am

Screw the friends zone

I freaking HATE that zone

Do you think we could burn it somehow not hit it burn it always burn things
Back to top Go down

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:24 pm

I don't hate the friend zone. It's HARD to get out, but not impossible.

The 'Brother' Zone is impossible to get out of.

Friend Zone = Falling towards a black hole.
Brother Zone = in the black hole.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:41 pm

The friend zone sucks. THAT'SWHYIGAVEUPANDBECAMEANUN. Seriously, it sucks. Espescially when you were super close to getting out of it and then the next day he begs for his ex back.
Back to top Go down

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:12 pm

May I just say, from a guy, to any girl who might be reading this:

If you're on this site, chances are you are a Percy Jackson fan. If you are a PJ fan, then you are probably a Harry Potter Fan. If you are a PJ and/or HP fan: that means you are awesome. :D

If you have a friend, that is a boy, that is a nerd or just likes PJ and/or HP. He more than likely likes you. So, even if you don't like him back, go easy on him. Don't lead him on, but don't straight up shut him out either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Done it again... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Done it again...   Done it again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Done it again...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Rants & Life Issues-
Jump to: