Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Andromeda's Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromeda

Andromeda

Andromeda's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Andromeda's Characters   Andromeda's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 9:08 pm

Half-Bloods
Name: Andromeda Kincade
Age/Birthday: 17. August 13.
God Parent: Eris, Goddess of Discord
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Daniel Kincade
Years in Camp: 1st year
Brief History: Her mother, being the Goddess of Discord, fell in love with a mortal man with a heart of gold. Eris confessed everything to him, but knowing he was mortal and mortals die, decided to leave after giving birth to Andromeda. Andromeda was raised by her father, who remains still heartbroken, and searches for Eris. Andromeda's life is fairly normal to all mortal children, except that bad things tend to always happen around her. Having been suspended numerous times for causing trouble, she starts homeschool with a man who is coincidentally a demi-god and learns of who Andromeda really is. Desperate to find any means back to Eris, Daniel Kincade agrees for her to go to the camp in hopes that Eris will show herself. On Andromeda's first day at camp, Eris reveals herself and accepts her daughter.

Physical Appearance: Andromeda is intimidatingly beautiful in appearance, but lacks confidence to complete that beauty. She has brown eyes, brown hair, tan, and is 5'5". She is naturally atheletic with a toned physique. Physically well matured, her greatest asset is her curvy figure.
Andromeda's Characters Tumblr_ltllu25DHq1qb4nzro1_500_large

Personality: Andromeda is shy and has a hard time making friends, or trusting people. She is a loner and finds comfort in books, traveling her to far away fantasy lands. Though shy, she does love activity and enjoys sports- something she gets from her father. From what her father has told her, she gets her moody-ness and sudden change in emotions from her Goddess mother. When she does make friends though, she has a hard time keeping them because something bad often happens to them.

Fatal Flaw: Self-Destructive and is an accidental instigator.
Pets: None
Talents: Good at causing trouble, sneaking around.
Weapons: Knives and daggers (Silent Assassin type)
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: Andromeda will soon learn that though she tries to be a good person like her father, darkness lies inside her from her mother's side. She will, at all cost, try to fight this and along the way discover confidence and the meaning of free will.

Half-Bloods
Name: Alaina Harlow
Age/Birthday: 16. April 3.
God Parent: Ares- God of War
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Mother- Anna Harlow
Years in Camp: 1st year
Brief History:
Anna Harlow was a teenager when she became pregnant with Eileen. She didn't know how it happened, but one night while out with friends at a club she wasn't allowed to be in, she met a handsome stranger. The night's memories were gone from her mind, 10 months later Eileen Harlow was born. For 16 years, Eileen Harlow was raised by a woman who's been a single mother since she was 17 years old, with no help or support from her family. As much as Anna tried to teach her daughter right from wrong and how to become a proper young woman, Eileen grew up wild as a party girl. However, a single night changed her life forever when she took a man's life. With blood on her hands, Ares revealed himself to her- and from there she was brought to the camp with only a meeting with her mother one weekend a month at the nearest town.

Physical Appearance: Eileen Harlow is slim and tall with dark auburn hair and pale green/gray eyes. She has pale skin, mostly covered in freckles which she hates and always tries to hide. Though 16, her face and voice make her seem to be older than she actually is. She doesn't like her body, though she flaunts it every opportunity- a way to compensate for the lacks she believes she has.

Personality: She is outgoing, wild, and a carefree spirit. Eileen has respect for authority figures but not the law. She is cliche and witty as well as a pathalogical flirt. Being raised by a single mother, Eileen has been through the hardships of life and is street smart, which at the same time make her very much a risk taker. Her need for gratification and desires to be fulfilled drive her and when she wants something, she will do anything to get it. Though she tries to control it, Eileen has a violent temper which only a rare few people have seen (and one who ended up losing his life because of it). She bottles up a lot of her emotions and when she hits the last straw, she lets out her fury and wrath on any/everyone around her.

Fatal Flaw: Greedy, too much of a flirt and falls in love too easily, violent temper that sometimes blinds her.
Pets: None
Talents: Getting men to do basically anything she wants.
Weapons: Any type of chains (strangulation) and blunt objects
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other: none

Last edited by Alaina on Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda's Characters   Andromeda's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:04 pm

I love your charrie! Maybe my charrie could date your charrie. Check out my charrie Logan Bellamy. :)
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda's Characters   Andromeda's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:41 pm

I need my character approved first ^^
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda's Characters   Andromeda's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:45 am

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood!

Great character! Andromeda Kincade is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda's Characters   Andromeda's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:30 am

New charry please accept??? ^^
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda's Characters   Andromeda's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:52 am

Eileen Harlow is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda's Characters   Andromeda's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:54 am

THANK YOU!! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andromeda's Characters   Andromeda's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andromeda's Characters
Page 1 of 1