Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hera Children

Go down 
+3
Inaniloquist
Zan
Kendall
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:23 pm

About the Hera Children. I think we should have some of them, but only a limited amount. Since Zeus in in love with Hera, it will be a huge event for there to be a Hera kid. If we can do this, you have to PM an Admin to see if you can have a Hera kid.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Didn't the myths say Hera didn't like Zeus or something along those lines?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:53 am

Well, to my knowledge, Zeus doesn't really care all that much about Hera, since he's known to have cheated on her several times.
But Hera is the goddess of marriage, which is why if she ever cheated on her husband, that would create quite a stir.

To be honest, I think it would be really interesting if something like that ever happened, but it's probably a role you would have to PM the admin or mods about before using.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:20 pm

Yeah, yeah. That's what I was thinking! (:
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:40 pm

I was wondering, wouldn't the child of two Gods either be a minor God or a God? Or do they come out demigod? xD
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:11 pm

they come out with a minor-god level xD they don't have any human parentage, so they can't be a demi-god.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:46 pm

Though sometimes demigods become gods themselves, such as Apollo, Artemis, Hermes and Athena.
Whether or not a god is a minor god or not depends on whether or not they're in they have a seat in Olympus, so the child of two gods might not necessarily be a minor god. For example, Hephaestus is the child of Hera and Zeus, but he is a major deity.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:08 am

Inaniloquist wrote:
Though sometimes demigods become gods themselves, such as Apollo, Artemis, Hermes and Athena.
Whether or not a god is a minor god or not depends on whether or not they're in they have a seat in Olympus, so the child of two gods might not necessarily be a minor god. For example, Hephaestus is the child of Hera and Zeus, but he is a major deity.

What do you mean Apollo and Artemis and Hermes and Athena became gods? They were born gods. LIke Athena was born from Zeus's thoughts and Hermes is a child of Zeus and someone else. Apollo and Artemis are kids of Zeus and Leto. If you meant something else please tell me so I don't sound like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:28 am

Well, they're gods, but they're demi-gods as welll. Leto was a mortal, and the only reason Athena came from Zeus' mind was because he swallowed a mortal woman he impregnated, likewise, Hermes' mother was not a godess either.

Though... I know there are varients of the origins stories in which their mothers are in fact titan descendants and other such things, so really, it all depends on what story you've heard.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:39 am

I guess that's true. But I thought Leto was a Goddess. I just read on google that Leto was the daughter of Coeus and Phoebe. Wouldn't that make her a goddess?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 5:31 am

Also, Hera is said to be Zeus' sister and wife *chokes on food*
Back to top Go down

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:52 am

Yeah The Big 'Six'

Zeus
Hades
Poseidon
Hera
Demeter
Aphrodite? <--- Not Sure About the Last one
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Yeah. Ares isn't so big and hated alot :)
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:46 pm

Um, Katie, you are so wrong. It goes like this...

Hestia
Demeter
Poseidon
Hera
Hades
Zeus
Back to top Go down

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:58 pm

Hence the question Mark on Aphrodite for uncertainty :p
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:59 pm

xD. I don't know when she was born.
Back to top Go down

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:18 pm

it is said that when Kronos killed his father he (the father forget his name) shed a tear when it touched the water Aphrodite was born,
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Um.... he cut his father's genitals off, the blood fell in, and they said she was born from sea foam. But it's uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Eww let's not talk about that!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:35 pm

xD. I don't like this idea. Hera is vicious.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Yeah shes a real witch. But with a B in front of that.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 pm

xD. She threw Hepheastus off of Mount Olympus.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:13 pm

My poor grandpa!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:21 pm

xD.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:09 am

xD I just guessed and followed Katie because it makes me look smart xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hera Children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hera Children   Hera Children I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hera Children
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next