Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

1eyedjuggalo's Character's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
1eyedjuggalo

1eyedjuggalo's Character's  Empty
PostSubject: 1eyedjuggalo's Character's    1eyedjuggalo's Character's  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 4:22 pm

Name: Stephen James

Age/Birthday:17, October 31

God Parent:Macaria

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Timothy James-father, Lily James-dead aunt

Years in Camp: One

Brief History: Stephen ran away from home at the age of 16 and was found by a Satyr who guided him to camp. He was claimed at the bonfire by the little-known goddess Macaria, goddess of the blessed death. He strives to make a life at camp and to better understand his godly parent, hoping to have a better relationship with her than with his father. He has been on no quests.

Physical Appearance: Stephen is 5'10", has sand-colored hair and green eyes. He is physically fit, but has a scar on his chest from a fight with mortals before he got to camp. He is moderately tanned from a life under the hot Florida sun. His teeth are straight but slightly yellowed from neglect and nicotine.

Personality: Stephen is introverted and sometimes short tempered. He can be very compassionate to those he deems deserving. He longs for a sense of belonging and acceptance, but has become weary of people deceiving him, and thus has a difficult time trusting others which has led him to be very independent. Once his trust is gained, he would never turn his back on a friend.

Fatal Flaw :Stephen is very unwilling to trust others and also has difficulty obeying orders.

Pets: None

Talents: Stephen has the ability to ease the pain of a dying person, allowing them to die peacefully
Weapons: Stephen does not like to kill, so he prefers to grapple with and subdue his enemies, but when necessary he uses a dagger given to him upon his arrival at camp.

Year-Round or Summer: Stephen has no family other than his father, with whom he estranged, so he resides at camp year-round.

Other:

Last edited by 1eyedjuggalo on Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: 1eyedjuggalo's Character's    1eyedjuggalo's Character's  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Great character. :3 Accepted!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
1eyedjuggalo

PostSubject: Re: 1eyedjuggalo's Character's    1eyedjuggalo's Character's  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1eyedjuggalo's Character's    1eyedjuggalo's Character's  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1eyedjuggalo's Character's
Page 1 of 1