Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Job (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:05 am

Chris lay there, checking his facebook via his watch. His watch was Silver and had a blue holographic sphere above it, from which he was surfing the web. He loved his watch, and was happy he made it. He wanted to tinker with something, but:

"You need to wait for someone to send in a request." said Chiron.

So, now he waited.

Last edited by Tabro on Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:56 pm

"Nice watch. Did you make it?" She was waiting for his answer. When her phone rang.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:43 pm

He was startled by the newcomer. He looked up, and was about to answer yes: when her phone rang. He took this moment to look at her. She was good looking, but too old for Chris. Maybe 2-3 years older then him? That's how she looked anyway.

He knew it was against the rules to have phones, but he had one too. So he let it slide.

((OOC: You have to write at least 4 sentences. I know it sucks, but it's the rules))
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:11 am

"Do you have a phone?" Layla asked taking her phone out of her pocket. She had a I phone. It was her friend Misty.

(I did write 4 sentences.)
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 10:47 am

"Yeah, a flip-phone." he said. He never really needed a phone, so he didn't bother buying a new one. He pulled up facebook to check on his messages. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 1:57 pm

I was simply practicing a new move with my sword when I realized something. Some girl was talking into A PHONE! I ran over to her. "What do you think you're doing? Are you trying to get us all killed?" I yelled at her. "I mean, I know there's a barrier and all but you can't be too careful!" I stared at the girl. "I'm Ginger. And I'm a mermaid." I explained to her.

OOC: SHe had multiple personality disorder and is insane.
Back to top Go down

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:17 pm

"Oh please," I say, "like you don't have one." It was true, everyone in camp had a cell phone. Well, almost everyone. He thought for a minute, if she were a mermaid, she probably wouldn't have one.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:59 pm

I was walking toward the forest when I saw a young boy at the armory. Must be an Hephaestus kid. I walked over to him. "Hey, I'm Logan" I said to the boy. "Who are you and why would they leave you with this job?"
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:02 pm

"I'm Chris," I said shaking his hand. "And they didn't give me it, I asked for it." He probably thought I looked too young. Despite my ACTUAL age, my height made me look 10 at most. "Do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:06 pm

"Hey, Chris. Not I don't but do you wanna have a little fun?" I said holding up the coke and mentos. I flipped off my hood and unscrewed the cap of the coke. "1! 2!.....3!" I dropped a mentos in and the pop sprouted up about 10 feet into the air. Showering me and Chris with Cherry Coke.
Back to top Go down

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:14 pm

"That was good!" I say, beaming. "But you know what's better?" I open up my watch and a holographic screen pops up. I flip through the many apps and movies (which may or may not have been illegal) and found the prank one. I opened it up and the holographic screen disappeared.

He looked at me confused and then I said, "Turn around," and he did. 3 kids were walking and talking when a huge spider appeared on the girls shirt. She flipped out and went running for the lake, the boys running after her.

I flipped a switch on my watch, and the spider disappeared.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:18 pm

I laughed. I wasn't gloomy right now, hmm that different. I guess it's just hanging around with the youth. "Where the hell did you get that watch? I want one!" I said. I walked over to Chris. I stood about 3 feet taller than him.
Back to top Go down

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:24 pm

"I made it, have you ever read the 'Thomas Huck' series by Pamela Times?" he asked. If he had, he wouldn't be surprised. It was a 5-time bestseller series in America, London, China, and Australia. If he hadn't, he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 pm

"No I haven't why?" This kid was cool I guess. He was kinda funny too. "How old are you? 9? 10?"
Back to top Go down

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 11:34 pm

"13." I said, he wasn't offended. He was asked this at least once a day, "and, the books were based off me, my mom wrote them." He sat down and leaned back in his chair, "anyway, I built this when I was 5, and I'd love to build you one. But I honestly signed a contract with the U.S. Government that I wouldn't make another one. In fact, it's a felony that I still have this one."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:01 am

"Oh. Do you think you could build me something like an IPad 2?" I asked Chris. He had signed an contract for the government?
Back to top Go down

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:02 am

"Well, I could build you something BETTER than an iPad 2, but I'd need some sort of-uh... return." he said, rubbing his fingers together. "I'm just joking! Sure, I've been icing to tinker all day!"
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:11 am

"Thanks. My laptop broke down 2 weeks ago and I can't talk to my little sis on messenger. She misses me terribly." I was getting very lucky today. "You want some money for it?"
Back to top Go down

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:14 am

"No, I've got plenty of money. Bring your laptop, I can guarantee I'll fix it." It was true. He was good a building physical things, yes, but he also was exponentially good at coding as well.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:21 am

"Oh thanks. I'm kinda broke anyway." I smirked. "Want me to go grab my laptop?" Chris seemed excited.
Back to top Go down

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 am

"Yes! Hurry, Run!" I say, laying back in my chair. Yes he thought Finally, something to fix.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 am

"Okay, Okay! Calm yourself." I ran to the Khione cabin and grabbed my laptop. The memory had been completely erased and the disk inside had broken in half. I ran as fast as I could back to chris. He was sitting in his chair, fiddling with his watch again. "Here uhh youu guh g-go" I said breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 12:55 am

"Alright!" I say cracking my fingers. I took the laptop and unscrewed the back of it, ripped out the Hard drive, and threw away everything else. "Now, I'm assuming that nothing on there was sentimental."

He grabbed some spare metal parts from the back and starting making a metal laptop case out of celestial bronze, by far his favorite metal. He made the screen out of a transparent iron, and built the case. The wires were going to be tricky, so he grabbed some out of the old computer.

His fingers worked away on it, adding fans and such. Altogether taking 2 1/2 hours.

"Alright," I say, "I've upgraded your hard drive to hold 100 Terra bytes, completely started over other than that. I haven't written any code yet, but I just put in a Windows 7 operating system. If you want a custom one, you're gonna have to leave it with me overnight."
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:05 am

"Umm windows 7 is okay thank you." His fingers were like lightning. I was amazed. "Thanks for fixing it."
Back to top Go down

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 1:11 am

"No problem. I love doing this kinda stuff. Don't mean to sound like a nerd, but computers are my forte." I say, laying back and closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Job (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Job (Open)   My Job (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Job (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: