Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Rant About Younger Kids`

Go down 
+6
Autumn Cher Dahlin
dream2407
jessica
maddie ☹
Sniggle
Zan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

My Rant About Younger Kids` Empty
PostSubject: My Rant About Younger Kids`   My Rant About Younger Kids` I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Now, this may be offensive to younger kids on this site. BUT, YOU KNOW WHAT?

I don't give a damn. >.<

When you're in 6th grade and you talk about how hammered you were last night. This is my reaction:
My Rant About Younger Kids` Tumblr_ls5jzl854h1qeoooz

My Rant About Younger Kids` Tumblr_lpd81t440d1qjy0i0

And then you're like, "Omigosh, I had sex you guise." THIS IS MY REACTION:
My Rant About Younger Kids` Tumblr_lf8vb24gq51qarja8

When you're in "love" and "had your heart broken" THIS IS MY MOTHAOFPEARL REACTION:
My Rant About Younger Kids` Tumblr_lhk3w3Vv2r1qcuw17

LOOK, [insert bad word here], I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUT YOU NEED TO SIT YOUR BUTT DOWN IN A CORNER AND SHUT THE HELL UP. >.<
You're ten years old. You cannot be hammered and having sex. So just shut the hell up.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Younger Kids`   My Rant About Younger Kids` I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:27 pm

AMEN.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Younger Kids`   My Rant About Younger Kids` I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 11:47 pm

My generation is disgusting. Well, most of it. Like, we have people who date someone new every week, say they love them, make-out with them every day, then be like "lol kthanxbai it was fun while it lasted go away i hate you y yu break my heart?" SUCH A SAD STORY IKR.
My Rant About Younger Kids` Tumblr_lwsnyf6QNu1r38xam

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Younger Kids`   My Rant About Younger Kids` I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:18 am

I'm in eighth grade and I've never had sex. I've never even had a boyfriend. Because I think fourteen is too young (plus my mom won't let me until I'm sixteen.) [Plus I've never been asked out *dies*] So if a fourteen year old can survive w/o ever having a boyfriend or having sex, then so can a twelve year old.
Back to top Go down
dream2407

dream2407

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Younger Kids`   My Rant About Younger Kids` I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:07 am

I totally agree. Our younger generation is well *points to Zan's post*. Me and my friends agreed that all dating until like the tenth grade is stupid.
Back to top Go down
Autumn Cher Dahlin

Autumn Cher Dahlin

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Younger Kids`   My Rant About Younger Kids` I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:30 am

Wow, that's just sad. I suppose I can be counted from the younger generation (12) but seriously, I have to agree. Apparently, having sex is cool? Gawd. That doesn't happen over here, though xD

I don't really think youngsters understand love. They just think it's 'all that'. Like, really? Jalluhah -_-

I don't think I'd ever have sex until I'm 18 or until I really feel mentally and physically comfortable. I don't really understand it - I don't think I have to xD

Just don't judge - not all kiddos are like that. Just random attention-seekers on Tumblr and Facebook, I suppose xD
Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Younger Kids`   My Rant About Younger Kids` I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:41 pm

I'm a younger kid, but I seriously agree with you.
Back to top Go down
PoetsLight

PoetsLight

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Younger Kids`   My Rant About Younger Kids` I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:06 pm

Ughh i hate when little kids lie about stuff just to be cool, and will date sombodey for a day and call it a relationship.
My reaction:
My Rant About Younger Kids` Incredulous
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Younger Kids`   My Rant About Younger Kids` I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:00 am

First of all, I may be eleven, but I know what you're talking about. Little kids dating at age 8? KISSING AT AGE 8? WTTFFFFFFFF. They walk around, telling everyone. I swear, half the future generation will end up pregnant by the time they're 13 by 2020. Shout out to those younger kids reading this in 2-3 years time, WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING AIN'T COOL. IT'S JUST GROSS.

Anyways, I totally agree with you Em. Trust me.

Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Younger Kids`   My Rant About Younger Kids` I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:07 am

I quite like being around younger children, y'know, when they aren't acting over-aged. Kids should be kids, growing up sucks! I am realizing that I have just about a year until the kids I have known in my entire grade will split up across the globe, many of whom I see everyday I won't see ever again.

Kids should be kids, they shouldn't be acting like freshmen in highschool, because a lot of them sound like this too. (Sorry it's true here xD) I was a C.I.T. (Counselor in Training) at a camp over the previous summer, it was really rewarding to be a guide to these 8-15 year olds, one kid even gave me a hug on the day we were all going home.

What is happening to the younger generation? Are we really so careless with our actions it seeps into the next generation? Or is it the media's influence upon their minds who can easily direct the whim of a child.

It depress's me to know that you're right in many of the aspects that you've brought up.

"My father always said Bureaucrats never throw anything out."
Bean thought dumfounded. "Why the heck don't you talk more often?"

~Katie
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Rant About Younger Kids`   My Rant About Younger Kids` I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Rant About Younger Kids`
Page 1 of 1