Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Walkin'' * S E L E N E *

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Just Walkin''  *  S E L E N E  * Empty
PostSubject: Just Walkin'' * S E L E N E *   Just Walkin''  *  S E L E N E  * I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:14 pm

Just Walkin''  *  S E L E N E  * Charac10
E M M A | E C L I P S E || H U N T R E S S

Emma Eclipse, a new huntress, walked to the stream for the first time. It was late at night, so they moon's light was reflecting off the stream water. Emma placed her pointer finger in the water. She observed thaat it was cold, but not freezing. You'd have to be a child of Poseidon to withstand the water for a long amount of time though.

Emma was always observing things. She had always been an observant person. Emma found a large, smooth to the touch rock that she sat on. After that, she sat there, still as can be, and listened for noises. There was nothing for the longest time. She took out her dagger that she used seldom and cleaned it with the cold stream water. She then set it out on a light patch of snow so that it would dry as much as possible before she put it away. She listened some more because that's what she did best.

ooc; might allow one other person but you have to ask and be using a huntress.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Just Walkin''  *  S E L E N E  * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Walkin'' * S E L E N E *   Just Walkin''  *  S E L E N E  * I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 5:06 pm

joanne walked silently down the stream. She had just been accepted as one of Artemis' hunters, and was now immortal. But that didn't mean she couldn't get killed. Joanne had to keep herself armed if she wanted to live forever... even is she did just want to live. She adjusted her quiver on her back and held her bow tight. Her dagger was strapped to her thigh. These would be very useful in the coming years. She looked down the stream to see another Huntress. It was Emma.

bow:
dagger:
Back to top Go down

Just Walkin'' * S E L E N E *
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: