Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!

Go down 
+6
Skye
Angel
moon
Pip
Zan
Nico
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! Empty
PostSubject: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 1:44 am

New Canons, Hot Off Santa's Sleigh!

Hey guys! It's Nico here, speaking on behalf of your staff! We would like to thank you guys for being so patient with us as we waited for canons to arrive, and tried to select the very best players to fulfill these roles! There aren't very many in this announcement, but we have a lot of major roles being filled, and I really hope you guys are excited! Let's give a warm congratulations to our newest canon players!

• The role of Percy Jackson will be played by Daniel!
  • The role of Artemis will be played by Angel!
  • The role of Hephaestus will be played by Umbra!
  • The role of Iris will be played by Zan!

Now, there's another special canon surprise that's just been added! Canons now have their own group! The group color is #FF8400! Let's give a hand to all of our canons who are being honored with their own group!

Love,
Your Lovely CHB Staff
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:31 am

Congrats to everyone! I encourage everyone to send in an app for a canon! It's worth a shot and we do need canons! :D
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:42 am

Congrats you guys!! :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:36 pm

So what other Canons are open for people now?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:09 pm

This is the official list of characters that we still need for canons. It lists every character mentioned in the PJO series. (All info on each character can be found here) The characters that are crossed out are ones we already have announced as cannons. The ones with a * by their names have notes at the bottom of the spoiler.
Hope this helps!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:39 am

When I saw the title to this, Viva La Vida started playing in my head. Jussayin'
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 am

Just a quick question. For Mortals, is Rachel Elizebeth Dare one of them? Was she forgotten to be listed? Or is she already taken?

Just wondering for people who may want her.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:25 am

Kat wrote:
Just a quick question. For Mortals, is Rachel Elizebeth Dare one of them? Was she forgotten to be listed? Or is she already taken?

Just wondering for people who may want her.

A while ago Rachel was declared unavailable, but I don't know if it's changed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:32 am

Ah, okay. Thank you (:
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:51 pm

She still is, since we don't want to have someone making quests and such when Dare becomes the next Oracle. It's easier that we just don't have a Rachel until we decide otherwise. Someday she might be open, but we can't guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
Tenebris

Tenebris

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Dang it, I want Leo. :( Ah, well. I got the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Can you get more than one canon character? And where do you apply for one?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:23 pm

To apply for a canon character, you fill out this form:
Quote :
Character you're applying for:
Brief description of the character: (Personality and Physical)
Sample Roleplay:
Why do you deserve/want to roleplay this character?

After you've finished, you PM your form to an admin and we deliberate on who should get what character privately.
It is possible to have more than one canon. I have two canons, actually. But it's rare and only really given out to two very good applications and to people who we believe can handle the pressure of two canon characters.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:32 am

Okay, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!   Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Hear Those Canon Bells Ringling--Jing Jing Jingling, Too!
Page 1 of 1