Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Charity's Charries :)

Go down 
+4
RachieFizzy!
Crispy Bacon
Zan
kenzie
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

Charity's Charries :)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm

New Character:

WISTERIA WOODS; DAUGHTER OF DEMETER; HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Can somebody look at this?
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Wisteria Woods is Accepted!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:01 pm

Thanks Crispy (:
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:39 am

Charity's Charries :)  - Page 3 Karou_12

Name: Karou Essie Walsh
Birthday: December 29th
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Kazimir Walsh; her father
Years in Hunters: 32
Group: Warriors
Brief History:

When she was 10 she started hearing voices in her head. The voice sound like whispers of dirt.
When she was 12 she found out who was speaking to her and that she was a demigod. Gaea was trying to lead her to camp.
4 Weeks later Gaea's servents came to get Karou from her hometown Birmingham, in the UK.
While sailing the Atlantic ocean, Aeolus must have hated them becuase they had five ship recks. She arrived at camp several weeks after and was greeted by 3 saytrs. The reason she joined the hunt is:

She was dating a guy, She really did love him. But, then they had to break up because they're was some monster after them. He broke up with her for her safety. Now she's in the hunt because she never wants wants to feel heartbreak again.

Physical Appearance:

She has medium length black hair.
Her father said and I quote "Her blue eyes are stunning, its like looking straight up at a perfect summer sky."
She's fit and pale. And wheres lots of make-up but, it works on her. She likes to wear skinny jeans and flip-flops. She stands at 5"9" and she weighs 135 lbs.

Personality: She is nice to her friends. If you piss her off, watch out. Karou is very brave. She would risk her life for a fellow hunter. She can see peoples lives flash before her eyes when she meets them,
which causes her to doubt their trust, self-discipline and loyalty as a friend. Karou has never thought about boys after the boy I mentioned in her history. She has no second thoughts about joining the hunt. She knows its where she belongs. Even though she is an aphrodite child.

Likes/Dislikes: Traning and Football(Soccer), she dislikes boys and people who think they are so much better than you
Talents:Sword fighting, skateboarding, longboarding, archery, football(Soccer)
Weapons: Stgyian Iron dagger with a green glowing hilt which distracts her opponents so she can slash them and a bright blue and green glowing bow and arrow. The arrows are like getting shoked with a tazer.
Other: Song: Pack Up-Eliza Doolittle
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:43 am

Karou is already one of my charries, shes just a hunter now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charity's Charries :)    Charity's Charries :)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charity's Charries :)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next