Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

koalasaurs misfits :3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

koalasaurs misfits :3 Empty
PostSubject: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 pm

(these both were accepted before)

BAYLEE MARiE MCCARNiLE
koalasaurs misfits :3 Rsz_heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee
`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°

--How can they beat me? I've been struck by lightning, had 2 leg operations, and ran away twice!--

Age/Birthday
"I'm 16, 17 on August 12,"

God Parent
"I'm a daughter of Zeus, the lord of the Skies,"

Claimed
"Of course I'm claimed,"

Mortal Family
"My mother is Sabelle McCarnile, step-father is Caleb McCarnille,"

Years in Camp
"I've spent 9 years here,"

Brief History
"I was always a fussy child. I loved pulilng pranks and arguing. I still do. I came to camp out of pure choice. It was no coincidence that my step-dad turned into a blood-thirsty Cyclops. I fully expected that. Well, let me start from the beginning. I went to school, got suspended a LOT. When I was seven, I was suspended, and when I came home, my dad just turned into a cyclops. My mom threw me a knife and I killed him with it. I then ran away unwillingly and found myself here.

I entered camp and lived my life there. Met boys, found love, lost love, and yeah. Life is just as hectic as it's supposed to be. I got fed up with my life and exited camp for a year. The greatest year. I got drunk, tried doing drugs, and cut myself. I tried commiting suicide, but stupid Zeus broke my fall and I just scratched up my legs. Well, it was pretty bad. Pretty deep and my leg was broken. I had to have surgery twice and a stupid cast. I was sent to camp once more,"

Physical Appearance
"I'm normal. My eyes are a regular brown, I have regular thick brown hair that reaches my shoulder blades. My hair reached my butt at one time, but the doctors had to cut it off for better operations. I have side swept bangs and my skin is olive-y. I have a heart shaped face with clear skin and occasionally some dark circles under my eyes. I barely wear any makeup, only some foundation and concealer. I wear casual clothing, like Abercrombie, Hollister, A&E, Pac sun, and Forever 21. If you catch me smiling, my eyes are curved up into half moons and they look like I'm squinting, "

Personality
"I'm very sweet if I want to. Most of the time I'm just listening to music or playing with electricity. Ever since I ran away and got dragged back in here, I've been much more quiet. I'm still a party-person, though. I always try to approach gently, but being a Zeus girl makes it hard due to my short temper. If something just lights my fuse, then I'll be angry at you for eternity. I'm like a pot of boiling water. I'm pretty calm and quiet, but if you add fire, then I'll go a bit harsher. I get warm, then I start bubbling. I steam and get pretty ticked. If you keep adding fire, then I'll boil over and do anything to get revenge.

So watch out!"

Fatal Flaw
"Let's see,
○I have a short temper. Light me afire and you're regret it.
○I can be to violent at some times (well, maybe a lot)
○I hate kids. To be honest, they're just annoying.
○If I summon lightning in battle, not just out of anger, It drains my energy a lot,"

Pets
"I don't think they would be alive if I had any,"

Talents
"Well,
○I can summon lightning if angered
○I can electrocute you if I'm angry, only small shocks (like the ones you get when you touch metal) if I'm not angry.
○I can make people's hair stand up (for a prank),"

Weapons
"I have a double-sided spear with various carvings of quotes engraved in the metal, but I also use a dagger occasionally,"

Year-Round or Summer
"I stay year-round,"

Other
"Not that I know of,"

Code:
 [font=georgia][center][img]http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae96/BlahblahKdog/rsz_1heavy_on_my_heart_by_suicide_bee.jpg[/img]
[size=24][color=white]BAYLEE MARiE McCARNiLLE[/size][/color]
[size=16][color=Lightgreen] ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤. [/size][/color][/center]

[left][color=LIGHTGREEN][size=11]"I remembered black skies, the lightning all around me
I remembered each flash, as time began to blur
Like a startling sign that fate had finally found me
And your voice was all I heard that I get what I deserve"[/color][/font][/size][/left]

[font=calibri] (Text text text) [/font]

[color=lightgreen][size=11][right][font=georgia]"So give me reason to prove me wrong, to wash this memory clean
Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes
Give me reason to fill this hole, connect the space between
Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies across this new divide
Across this new divide, across this new divide."[/color][/size][/right][/font]

Last edited by Koalasaur on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:04 pm

Liliana Brooks was clearly accepted before, but I posted over her original character sheet and I'm too lazy to make another one xD

Code:
 [font=georgia][center][img]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n192/Nejis_Girl0909/Untitled-1-5.jpg[/img]
[size=24][color=white] LiLiANA LEE BROOKS[/size][/color]
[size=16][color=white] •´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•.¸.» •´`•.¸.»•´`•. •´`•. [/size][/color][/center]

[left][color=white][size=11]"When I was young
it seemed that life was so wonderful
a miracle
oh it was beautiful, magical."[/color][/font][/size][/left]

[color=white][size=11][right][font=georgia]"And all the birds in the trees
well they'd be singing so happily
oh joyfully
oh playfully watching me."[/color][/size][/right][/font]
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:15 am

K-BEAR! *Glomps Kendal.* I'm sure they're okay to use, already, but for formalities, I'm just going to go ahead and accept them both! Roleplay? *eyebrow wiggle* Something dramatic? I missed you. -.- WELCOME BACK, AND HAPPY CHBING!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:58 am

koalasaurs misfits :3 Tumblr_lwkyfa3hfT1qckti2
Hailey l Livingston [daughter of Aeolus; lord of the winds]

Full Name (Including Middle): Hailey Marie Livingston
Nickname/s: Hailey has been given several nicknames over the years, the most reoccurring one being Hal. Since Hailey is such a big tomboy, the boyishness of the nickname doesn't bother her, and she is quite fond of the name. She doesn't see anything wrong with Hailey, but she prefers Hal. She introduces herself as Hailey, and knows herself as Hailye, but always makes calling her Hal an option.
Name Meaning: Hailey means hay clearing or hay woods, while Hal means leader of an army.
Namesake: Hailey was named after her mom's old sister, AKA, Hailey's aunt. When Hailey Livingston I died, Hailey's mom wanted to remember her.

Date of Birth: July 8th

God Parent: Aeolus
Mortal Family: Hailey's mom's name is Teressa Livingston, though Teressa wasn't Haily's primary caregiver. Teressa worked long hours at the McDonald's near the Livingston's household in order to earn money for the family, so Hailey never saw the women as her mother. When Teressa died, Hailey took it easily, and joined the family she always saw as her own.
Hailey's neighbors, Emerson and Nantz Kelso, were always who Hailey saw as her parents. Emerson was a kind young lady who had recently married Nantz, who was a tall, muscular man. They worked in the advertising business, but since they worked from home, they could balance their child and Haily. The Kelso's house was rather large, and looked out of place compared to the Livington's small excuse for a shack. The two houses were surrounded by regular sized houses, so both of them were out of place in the average neighborhood.
The Kelso's son, Nolan, was several years younger than Hailey, and came into the family around when Hailey did. Nolan was often quiet, but very outgoing, and Hailey often got along with him very well. She acted as his babysitter whenever Emerson and Nantz went out, and those times, the two normally watched movies.
Claimed: Yes

Years in Camp: 5
Claiming History: Hailey was claimed the day she arrived in camp, at the stroke of Midnight. She was pulling an all nighter with the Hermes cabin, and Aeolus wanted her to rest up, because a battle came the next day. She was moved to the Hera cabin, and fell asleep. When the battle came, she wasn't tired.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Brief History:
Hailey was born into a very poor family. Her mother, Teressa, worked at McDonald's to support the family, but it didn't seem to be enough, because McDonald's didn't pay too well. In fact, it was an awful job, and Teressa only worked there because she was autistic. Though Hailey never noticed, because she was hardly ever around her mother, the degree of autism was pretty high. Teressa was never meant to live a normal life, and she lived a lot longer than was expected of her.

Whenever Teressa was at work, Hailey went to stay with the neighbors, the Kelso's. Being at the home of her godparents made Hailey happy, and it was apparent that she preferred her second family over her mother. Her mother never really understood the role of a mother, and so Teressa was always closely monitored when with Hailey. Hailey didn't like the way the Livingston family was constantly stared at, and even at a young age, she wanted to fight for her rights. When Teressa passed away, Hailey was only 5 years old, but she constantly fought to live with the Kelso's over the other Livingston's, Hailey's grandparents. When the Kelso's won custody, Hailey couldn't be happier. Her sad excuse for a family turned into a happy and nurturing environment.

Nothing special happened for several years, but on Hailey's 7th birthday, Nolan Kelso was born. Nolan was a spotlight hogger from the beginning, and he constantly wanted to be the center of attention. Wholesome Hailey didn't quite like this in Nolan's early years, and Hailey put up a pretty good struggle, but in the end, gave up her family stardom to Nolan, who couldn't be happier. He made several attempts to befriend Hailey, which mostly ended in failure, but finally one movie bonded the two. Though neither child could remember the movie, it didn't seem to matter. There was peace among the family. Nolan was even the one to nickname Hailey "Hal," knowing the girl was a major tomboy.

A year later, to celebrate Hailey turning 11 and Nolan turning 4, the family went out to eat at Chili's. This was the common hangout for the Kelso-Livingston's, and they always went here to celebrate. As Hailey opened her present, she spotted something non-human looking slip into the bathroom. Since it was the male bathroom, Hailey was even more eager to go investigate. The gift she had recently opened was a baseball cap, so she dismissed herself from the table. As she walked towards the bathroom, she tucked her hair into the baseball cap and walked with a stiffer, sturdier swagger. She could easily pass as a male, except for her beautiful facial features and dainty hands. Opening the bathroom door, Hailey braced herself for something major, but only found a boy with his pants off. The girl flipped out, but soon realized he had goat legs. The satyr smiled at Hailey, waving strangely, and slipped his pants back on. He dragged her out of the restaurant before she could say goodbye to the Kelso's, though, so she gave him a call once she got to camp.

Hailey was claimed the day she arrived in camp, at the stroke of Midnight. She was pulling an all nighter with the Hermes cabin, and Aeolus wanted her to rest up, because a battle came the next day. She was moved to the Hera cabin, and fell asleep. When the battle came, she wasn't tired. A lot of Hermes kids were lost that day, and though Hailey grieved for them, she was just glad she had been rested up. She thanked her dad that day, and the winds seemed to blow stronger, though Hailey thought it a coincidence. No one was really sure, but they did know the Hermes cabin deserved a lot of help getting through the tough time. Avoiding the pity party, Hal wanted to get away. She took off back to her cabin, where she vowed she was never going to fight in another battle. That night, she was also cursed with partial insomnia. From then on, it was extremely hard for Hailey to sleep.

The next years where pretty non-eventful. Hailey was home schooled, though she constantly wanted to go to boarding school. Her and Nolan got back on track, and Hailey explained everything to the Emerson and Nantz. Everything was back to normal, except Hal and the Kelso's stopped going to Chili's, which was understandable. Hailey didn't want to question it, and she was glad her life was so pleasant.

Physical Appearance:
The color of the young girl's hair is blond, though Hailey's roots are golden brown. The blond in her hair makes most people think she's your typical dumb, pretty blonde, which makes Hal happily prove the stereotypical ones wrong. Hailey's hair is shoulder length, and often wavy. When she puts her hair up, her ponytail is tight and straight, though, so the shape really depends on how sh styles it. Since she is a tomboy, she doesn't much care for styling her hair like a lot of girls do, and she lets it do pretty much whatever it wants to do. Her hair is naturally perfect, because the wind styles it for her, but Hailey doesn't like to focus on that. She would rather have it shoved inside her Red Sox hat, which she still has.

The girl's eyes are a very odd shade of hazel. While they are clearly brown, they are also very green. Their color is slightly unattractive, because it isn't very pretty, and this is the thing Hailey does obsess over. She doesn't care about her looks, but she wants to change her eye color, because it actually resembles puke. It's quite unflattering, and as much as she tries to hide it, her eyes are a green-brown, jumbled mess. The best analogy would be swamp water, because puke has too much green, and not enough brown. While you might think swamp water is awful for eyes, it isn't as bad as this makes her eyes sound, but her eyes are her worst feature, minus the teardrop shape they take on. Hailey's blond eyebrows are lifted towards their edges, and mixed with the same brown that appears in her roots.

Hailey's skin is quite tan, though she often appears to have goosebumps, and shivers constantly. She doesn't ever feel the heat of the sun, because wind follows her, but she does know that her skin gets burned easily, and that she is rather tan, despite her sunscreen obsession. Her nose is a ski slope shape, with a cute button bottom that is quite adorable, or was when she was little. She still has her little kid dimples, but her cheekbones are very defining, taking a strong shape. She is very average height, but she is probably a little under. Still, her height doesn't define her, because it isn't anything special. Hailey's lips are thin and pale pink, and she's against makeup, so she only applies lip gloss. You wouldn't catch her dead with lipstick on.

Hailey's style is very laid back, and accompanies a wide variety of clothing. She wears her camp shirt all the time, but her shorts and pants differ. Athletic shorts are her most common look, and they are some of the only shorts in her wardrobe, though short shorts also fit Hailey pretty well, so those are welcome to her. Hailey doesn't like accessories, but she does were her camp necklace around her ankle by wrapping it around like a ponytail. She also wears her Red Sox cap, which turns into her shield.

Personality: Hal is a very tomboyish girl, and likes to hang with the boys. She relates to them more, and she is more comfortable around them, because a lot of the time, she thinks more like them. She doesn't like to attend fancy things, or girlie sleep overs, but she does socialize a lot, and she can make most awful and boring situation a good one. She jokes around, but not to the point of exhaustion. She prefers the other person to make the joke, and she willingly laughs, because almost anything is funny to her. In the times she doesn't get a joke, she will express her confusion, not caring if she hurts the feelings of the joker or not.

There is a serious side to Hailey, though, too, and this side is the cause of all of her family drama. In the face of danger, she tends to want to run and hide, making her chicken out on a lot of things, the best example being battle. She doesn't take dramatic things very well, and she will often overreact. If something is minor, but she sees it as major, she won't be afraid to let you know. She can be extremely mature, though, and parents often trust her with their children.

If Hailey is in a bad mood, she will definitely try to hide it. She doesn't like others to feel pain, and she doesn't like to be pitied, so she'll act like nothing's bothering her. The truth is, though, she isn't a good actor. She can't easily mask the emotions she's feelings, so despite her efforts, you'll know what she's feeling, when she's feelings it. Her emotions very much control whether she's quiet or outgoing. Her sad emotions quiet her down and stop her from talking much at all, but her happy emotions make her extremely bubbly. She will appear hyper, but mostly talkative, finding endless subjects to discuss.

Hal can be insensitive, which she gets from her father, because she doesn't quite get the full grasp of how others have emotions just like hers. She'll make a rude comment without realizing it, and she might be surprised that someone has a problem with what she's done. That all builds to her very sincere innocence. Though she can have a lack of feelings towards someone when she does something wrong, she is very caring and wholesome, and feels others pain, almost telepathically. Is it a power? No. In truth, Hailey is probably just very good at connecting to others. Their pain is her pain and, since she has a wavering aura of need around her, vise versa. Others often want to help her through tough times, too, which the daughter of Aeolus doesn't often notice.

Most of the time, Hailey seems to be trapped in a bubble. Her vision of the world around her isn't too clear, and she doesn't always notice much. This helps her when she's going through a tough time, or someone is trying to help her, but it does keep her from helping someone else to the best of her ability. Still, Hailey remains a very good assistant, and she is still excellent at cheering someone up, or comforting them when she's needed. Hal always seemed like she would make a great mother, but since Hailey hasn't found a guy yet, the girl herself can't see it.
Fatal Flaw: Hailey closes herself off from everyone when she doesn't like what she's hearing, which tends to make her extremely vulnerable and week. Not only that, but this action is extremely annoying, so she could simply get injured by the person she's closing herself off from.

Pets: Hailey doesn't have any pets, though she's more of a fish person.

Demigod Abilities: ~**Being a child of the wind god, Aeolus, Hailey has control over wind, and can bend it. When she does this, she has to move her arms though, and it resembles Aang, the Avatar, from Avatar: The Last Airbender. This power is kind of dangerous in her hands, because she's young, and hasn't mastered it yet.**
~Hailey is strong when wind is blowing, but she isn't invincible by any means.
~The girl is a strong runner, and she can run for long amounts of time.
~Hal doesn't know it, but she is a gifted fighter. Since she prefers not to fight, and vowed she wouldn't, it is unclear if she will ever discover her gift.
~The daughter of Aeolus is a horrible actor, but her singing is impeccable. She is strong voice wise, even though she's young.
Weapons: Hailey doesn't have any actual weapons, but her hat turns into a shield. She got the Hephaestus cabin to modify the cap for her, and it works great. This is a just-in-case-thing, because Hal doesn't fight.

Other: None.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:32 pm

koalasaurs misfits :3 Lily
Delilah stomped up the stairs to her room, climbing out the window. She sat on the roof, bringing her knees to her chest. She muttered to herself about her mother, blowing a bit of hair from her face. There was a knock at her door. "Delilah?" called her step-father. He was much more of a parent than her mother was... Delilah didn't answer. John walked inside, poking his head out of the window. "Mind if I join you?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. Delilah shrugged her shoulders, keeping her electric blue gaze on the houses below. John sighed, leaning back on his hands. He looked over at her, pursing his lips. "Lily...you and your mothe-" he was cut off mid sentence by Delilah's protest. "I don't want to talk about her," she snapped. John sighed, shaking his head. He opened his mouth to speak again, but decided to drop anything that had to do with Delilah's mother. "There's something you should know...about your real father," he said, his golden eyes gleaming in the light of the setting sun.
Delilah turned to him with a frown. "My..father?" she echoed.

Name:
Delilah “Lily” Darlington
Birthday:
Delilah was born on May 8, 1994
Godly Parent:
Zeus, god of the sky and thunder
Mortal Parent:
Tanya Darlington.
Tayna and Lily have quite a rocky relationship. Tanya decided that Lily was too much work at a young age and simply stopped caring for her. Lily cared for herself for most of her life, leaving as soon as she learned of Camp Half Blood.
Years at Camp:
First Year.
Lily actually left her home and her mother when she was fourteen, but she was kidnapped on her way to New York. She didn’t know where she was, but they forced her to fight against other demigods. She hated it there and she felt...evil. She finally escaped and made her way to camp. However, now she can’t leave without drawing the people who forced her to do evil finding her. There were other demigods there, she wishes she could have saved them too. But most had already been corrupted by the evil of the people who ran the prison-like area.
Brief History:
Lily was born in Tuscan, Arizona. Her family life was one she didn’t enjoy discussing. After quite a bit of family trouble and complications, she and her family moved to a rural area in northern Pennsylvania. Lily find out she was a demigod after she and her mother had a fight. Her step father, who was more of a parent to her than her mother was, told her of her heritage. Lily went to leave for New York and was kidnapped by unknown people. They knew who her father was and she, and other captured demigods, were forced to fight for Kronus. Lily escaped after about two years in that prison and ran as quickly as she could to Camp Half-Blood. To this day, she is unaware of where she was or who the people were that forced her to fight for evil. But to her, it was hell and she wishes she could get revenge.
Physical Appearance:
Lily stands at about 5’6” in height. She has a thin, but muscular frame. She is of average weight and height. She has a light, pixie-like look to her. This makes her seem as though she is weak and not much of a threat. However, her abilities and rather muscular limbs beg to differ. Lily has very petite hands, very large feet (about size eleven), and rather boney shoulders. Lily has short arms and legs and a long torso.
Lily has a heart shaped face, round chin, and slightly crooked nose, as though it broke and never healed correctly. Her eyes are small, thin and deep set. Her irises are a shocking shade of electric blue. They seem to glow and spark like lightning. She tends to wear quite a bit of makeup, bringing attention to her shocking eyes. She goes heavy on the eyeliner and mascara, unless she’s lazy. Lily has soft features, barely visible cheek bones, and slightly chubby cheeks. This gives her a child-like innocence about her, even though that’s not the case at all.
Lily’s hair is messy, long, curly, and a deep shade of brown. She has streaks of blue, indigo and silver throughout her heir. It reaches to about her shoulder blades and curls in ringlets. It has a natural, tousled look and is soft to the touch. Her bangs swoop down, covering her eyes a bit.
Lily has a very interesting sense of style. She tends to wear very rough clothing. She enjoys plaid skirts, ripped skinny jeans, red converse, and graphic tee-shirts.
Personality:
Lily is eccentric, she loves to have fun, joke around, laugh, and simply be a bit of a goofball. She is rather loud, slightly sarcastic, and is very out going and friendly. She speaks her mind without much thought and doesn’t really care much about the out come of her words.
Lily’s happy, and goofy personality make her well-liked around most of the people she meets. She is friendly and kind, wanting to do good in the world rather than evil. Although Lily is often hyper and eccentric, she can be serious if she has to be. However, if her happy, goofy grin is away from her face it means there is something seriously wrong.
Lily has a rather odd sense of humor. She is sarcastic, witty, and quick to come up with a smart remark. She often tries to lighten up a serious situation with wise cracks and jokes. This is her way of being better than she used to be.
Lily has quite a bit of a temper and she has no way of controlling it. If she gets angry, she will lash out at people even if it isn’t their fault. When she gets angry, it is not a good idea tog et in her way. Then her loud voice is used for yelling and screeching both rude (and slightly entertaining) remarks.
Lily is artistic. She tries to get her emotions out through art and has found that she likes almost all forms of it. She loves photography, painting, sketching, and has even started on sculpting. Her art style is very surreal and magical, going with her rather odd personality.
Lily is rather flighty. She can be described as a free-spirit and doesn’t really worry about things that might happen. She is forgetful, easily distracted and slightly stupid at times. However, despite this, she is also very wise and smart when the situation calls for it.
Lily tends to hold grudges for a long time. She is an audio learned, so she tends to remember things she hears. So, she remembers every hurtful word ever spoken to her. This makes her resent the people that treated her this way, and as soon as she might see them, she is instantly rude. Lily knows she needs to work on this aspect of her personality, but she can’t seem to anything about it.
Lily is known to rise to the occasion. She may seem one way most of the time, but when the situation calls for it, she will do her best to help. This shows that the flighty, goofy, happy-go-lucky person everyone believes to really be her is just an act to hide the pain from her rather horrific past. She tries her best to hide this part of her...the depressed, sad, dark part, but it slips out at times. When people aren’t watching, she lets out her emotions. She will go somewhere quite and cry to herself. This is the way LIly has always been. She puts on a strong, happy face and lets out her depression when she is alone and it can’t affect other people. No one has ever seen this part of her, and she intends to keep it that way.
Pets:
Lily has a dog named Vortex. (Or Tex for short.) The dog is a mix between an American Eskimo Dog, and a Pomeranian. He reaches to about her knees and has a pale gold, fluffy appearance. His pink nose and lolling tongue make him look like simply a sweet, friendly dog. However, if he feels that Lily is in danger, he becomes quite a threat. Tex and LIly have a telepathic connection. He is the only one who knows what she’s really like.
Talents:
Lily had been worked hard at the prison she was at. She learned to use her lightning powers and handle a sword. However, she isn’t very strong at either of those. Her true ability lies in the wind. While she is able to control lightning, it is not her strongest area.
Lily has also learned over the years to control storms. However, she hasn’t mastered that yet and could still use some work on it.
Weapons:
Lily prefers to use wind as her weapon, as well as a bow and arrow. She uses things she calls “Wind Arrows”. These items are simple, wooden arrows that she speeds up with the power of wind. This makes the blow even more powerful. Her arrows are infused with electricity in their celestial bronze tips and with that and the wind propelling them forward, they become quite powerful weapons.
Other:
Lily goes by Delilah, Lily, or Lil. WHile she prefers Lily, she lets people decide what they want to call her.
Character created by Angel ©

Tex:
Spoiler:

Code:
[center][img]http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n192/Nejis_Girl0909/Lily.jpg[/img]
[IMG]http://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n504/CHBNametags/Delilah-1.png[/IMG]

[size=13][color=#00AEFF]•[/color] [color=#0DB2FF]•[/color] [color=#1AB6FF]•[/color] [color=#27BAFF]•[/color] [color=#34BEFF]•[/color] [color=#41C2FF]•[/color] [color=#4EC6FF]•[/color] [color=#5BCBFF]•[/color] [color=#68CFFF]•[/color] [color=#75D3FF]•[/color] [color=#82D7FF]•[/color] [color=#8FDBFF]•[/color] [color=#9CDFFF]•[/color] [color=#AAE4FF]•[/color] [color=#B7E8FF]•[/color] [color=#C4ECFF]•[/color] [color=#D1F0FF]•[/color] [color=#DEF4FF]•[/color] [color=#EBF8FF]•[/color] [color=#F8FCFF]•[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]•[/color] [color=#F1FAFF]•[/color] [color=#E4F6FF]•[/color] [color=#D7F2FF]•[/color] [color=#CAEEFF]•[/color] [color=#BDEAFF]•[/color] [color=#B0E6FF]•[/color] [color=#A3E1FF]•[/color] [color=#96DDFF]•[/color] [color=#89D9FF]•[/color] [color=#7CD5FF]•[/color] [color=#6FD1FF]•[/color] [color=#62CDFF]•[/color] [color=#55C9FF]•[/color] [color=#47C4FF]•[/color] [color=#3AC0FF]•[/color] [color=#2DBCFF]•[/color] [color=#20B8FF]•[/color] [color=#13B4FF]•[/color] [color=#06B0FF]•[/color][/center][/size]

[size=11][justify][color=white][/size][/justify][/color]

[center][size=13][color=#00AEFF]•[/color] [color=#0DB2FF]•[/color] [color=#1AB6FF]•[/color] [color=#27BAFF]•[/color] [color=#34BEFF]•[/color] [color=#41C2FF]•[/color] [color=#4EC6FF]•[/color] [color=#5BCBFF]•[/color] [color=#68CFFF]•[/color] [color=#75D3FF]•[/color] [color=#82D7FF]•[/color] [color=#8FDBFF]•[/color] [color=#9CDFFF]•[/color] [color=#AAE4FF]•[/color] [color=#B7E8FF]•[/color] [color=#C4ECFF]•[/color] [color=#D1F0FF]•[/color] [color=#DEF4FF]•[/color] [color=#EBF8FF]•[/color] [color=#F8FCFF]•[/color] [color=#FFFFFF]•[/color] [color=#F1FAFF]•[/color] [color=#E4F6FF]•[/color] [color=#D7F2FF]•[/color] [color=#CAEEFF]•[/color] [color=#BDEAFF]•[/color] [color=#B0E6FF]•[/color] [color=#A3E1FF]•[/color] [color=#96DDFF]•[/color] [color=#89D9FF]•[/color] [color=#7CD5FF]•[/color] [color=#6FD1FF]•[/color] [color=#62CDFF]•[/color] [color=#55C9FF]•[/color] [color=#47C4FF]•[/color] [color=#3AC0FF]•[/color] [color=#2DBCFF]•[/color] [color=#20B8FF]•[/color] [color=#13B4FF]•[/color] [color=#06B0FF]•[/color][/center][/size]
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Code:
[font=georgia][center][IMG]http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g391/Laceysweaters/tumblr_lyw6m9WFmM1r38xam.png[/IMG]
[size=24][color=white]SiLENA ROSE BEAUREGARD[/size][/color]
[size=16][color=HOTPINK] ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤.¸.¤ ¯`°¤. [/size][/color][/center]

[left][color=hotpink][size=11]"Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, and I'm trying to get back"[/color][/font][/size][/left]

[color=hotpink][size=11][right][font=georgia]"I guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do, our name is our virtue"[/color][/size][/right][/font]
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:43 pm

BAYLEE'S PICTURE HAS CHANGED. CREDIT TO SELENE FOR THE PICTURE.

koalasaurs misfits :3 378017_166650623442571_131637760277191_305282_98882763_n_large
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:45 pm

OFF TOPIC! :D I love Baylee's picture. Zan roleplay! Now! :D
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:11 pm

POSTING LAYOUT:

W/OUT CODE

koalasaurs misfits :3 Rvd75j
koalasaurs misfits :3 PICTUREHARR!!
koalasaurs misfits :3 160q62e
            text goes harr text goes harr text goes harr text goes harr text goes harr text

koalasaurs misfits :3 2r550ea

WORDS! numbeh!!
    STATUS! completeorimcomplete?
    TAGS! ilikeyou
    NOTES! blahblahblah
    INSPIRATION! whatchalisteningto?!
    LYRICS! Colorado Sunrise by 3OH!3

Code:
[center][img]http://i53.tinypic.com/rvd75j.png[/img]
[IMG]PICTUREHARR!![/IMG]
[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/160q62e.png[/IMG][/center][size=10][list][list][list][list][list][justify] text goes harr text goes harr text goes harr text goes harr text goes harr text [/justify][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size]
[center][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2r550ea.png[/IMG][/center]
[list][size=11]
[b][color=#4d8989]WORDS[i]![/i][/color][/b] numbeh!!
[b][color=#4d8989]STATUS[i]![/i][/color][/b] completeorimcomplete?
[b][color=#4d8989]TAGS[i]![/i][/color][/b] ilikeyou
[b][color=#4d8989]NOTES[i]![/i][/color][/b] blahblahblah
[b][color=#4d8989]INSPIRATION[i]![/i][/color][/b] whatchalisteningto?!
[b][color=#4d8989]LYRICS[i]![/i][/color][/b] Colorado Sunrise by 3OH!3
[/size][/list]
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:57 am

you are using Brooklyn again? (It's fine by me). I wasn't really using her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Wait, you adopted her? hunh, didn't notice xD But if you want to keep her, you can keep her. I'll probably only be using her once a month, since she's kind of an odd character. Perhaps we can find a way to share her? xD
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 pm

that'd be great! I'm planning to bring back a bunch of my old characters. What if we traded off once a month or something?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:53 pm

That sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 11:51 pm

BUMP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: koalasaurs misfits :3   koalasaurs misfits :3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

koalasaurs misfits :3
Page 1 of 1