Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What just happened? (Anyone who needs to be claimed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamjam

Jamjam

What just happened? (Anyone who needs to be claimed) Empty
PostSubject: What just happened? (Anyone who needs to be claimed)   What just happened? (Anyone who needs to be claimed) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:50 pm

We can claim our characters by ourselves, yes? If not, *notify* me!!!

For dinner the other night, we had chicken, grapes, some veggies, and some bread. A decent mean yes, but that wouldn't be the talk of the town. Unclaimed, I was, I staggered in with the rest of the unclaimed and Hermes children in the mess hall. I was in the middle, but things still went slowly. When it came to the offerings, I went up casually, as I've been doing for the last couple of years. "Claiming today, or tomorrow?" I muttered.

I sat back down and after maybe 10 minutes of eating chicken, people started staring at me then above me. I turned, chicken still in my mouth, but to see no one. "What is it?" I tried to say. The chicken fumbled my words. Then I realized what was happening. I was probably being claimed. I looked above me just to see the last of a sort of "harmony" sign fade away...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? (Anyone who needs to be claimed)   What just happened? (Anyone who needs to be claimed) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:44 am

((yes, you can claim your characters. :D ))

Back to top Go down
Erin (Granger)

Erin (Granger)

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? (Anyone who needs to be claimed)   What just happened? (Anyone who needs to be claimed) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 pm

(( We can claim our characters? Sweet!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What just happened? (Anyone who needs to be claimed)   What just happened? (Anyone who needs to be claimed) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What just happened? (Anyone who needs to be claimed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: