Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Help! Don't know if I can use Selene?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mirsa434

mirsa434

Help! Don't know if I can use Selene? Empty
PostSubject: Help! Don't know if I can use Selene?   Help! Don't know if I can use Selene? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:31 pm

Is Selene a Titan or a Minor God? I want to use her as one of my characters mom and is Nyx a titan too? Please help right away!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Help! Don't know if I can use Selene?   Help! Don't know if I can use Selene? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Nyx is not a titan. I know that for sure. No sure about Selene though, i would look it up on google
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
mirsa434

mirsa434

PostSubject: Re: Help! Don't know if I can use Selene?   Help! Don't know if I can use Selene? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:37 pm

I did but it dosen't give me a very clear answer
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Help! Don't know if I can use Selene?   Help! Don't know if I can use Selene? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:29 am

Selene is a titan and her brother is Helios. They used to bring the sun and moon across the sky but were replaced by Artemis and Apollo. I believe they are titans.
Back to top Go down
mirsa434

mirsa434

PostSubject: Re: Help! Don't know if I can use Selene?   Help! Don't know if I can use Selene? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Ok Thanx!
Back to top Go down
KarilSakuya

KarilSakuya

PostSubject: Re: Help! Don't know if I can use Selene?   Help! Don't know if I can use Selene? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 pm

I would have helped, but it looks like someone beat me to the punch! :D
Back to top Go down
Jamjam

Jamjam

PostSubject: Re: Help! Don't know if I can use Selene?   Help! Don't know if I can use Selene? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Selene is the Moon, by the way, if you you didn't figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help! Don't know if I can use Selene?   Help! Don't know if I can use Selene? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help! Don't know if I can use Selene?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Questions & Advice-
Jump to: