Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Temper issues (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Temper issues (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Temper issues (PRIVATE)   Temper issues (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 am

Lily Dawson
Temper issues (PRIVATE) 18382003

Lily walked down the shore of the beach, her hands in the pockets of her leather jacket. The bright blue beanie on her head was both cool and warm. She watched as the sun started to set in the distance even though it was only four o'clock. "Stupid winter." She mummbled. She reacheed into the backpack on the her back and pulled out a can of Coke. She looked around before taking a sip and sitting down on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Temper issues (PRIVATE)   Temper issues (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:26 am

I ran onto the beach at full speed being chased by an Ares kid. I was almost to the forest when I tripped over some ones feet and landed face first into the sand.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Temper issues (PRIVATE)   Temper issues (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:29 am

Lily spilt the Coke when someone ran into her, splashing it on the edge of her black jeans. Thank God it wouldn't show up. She stood up, clenching her fists and glaring down at the boy. "Watch where you are going!" She yelled, her dyed black hair falling into her face. "What the hell are you doing?!"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Temper issues (PRIVATE)   Temper issues (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:35 am

"Trying not to be killed by an Ares kid." I said spitting sand out of my mouth. "Sorry about that." I said handing her a couple Drachmas for the dry cleaning and a new coke. "Now if youll excuse me." "im going to try not to be killed." I said looking at the ares kid approaching then starting to run.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Temper issues (PRIVATE)   Temper issues (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:39 am

Lily watched the little kid, unclenching her fists. He was pretty cute...in a bay brother sorta way. She looked down at the money in her hand and back at the approuching Ares kid before running after the boy. She caught up with him quickly, grabbing his arm and pulling him behind a large tree, out of sight whilst she watched the kid pass.
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Temper issues (PRIVATE)   Temper issues (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:45 am

I ran into the forest and climbed up Zeus' fist. I sat on it and looked down to see if the ares kid was coming or not. If hes not than the other ones are already on their way. I said as I could here more Ares kids approach. As soon as I saw them I stood up on the rock so they couldent grab my legs. I was looking around when I felt a sharp pain in my leg and fell off the rock. I landed and was looking at the sky. unable to speak or move I was done for.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Temper issues (PRIVATE)   Temper issues (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:51 am

Lily watched the kid climb Zeus' fist before falling and lying on the ground. She ran imbetween him and the younger group of Ares kids. She reached into her pocket, pulling out a dagger and holding it out. A boy her age came forward, trying to get past but she punched him. He staggered back. All the younger kids were looking scared and stayed still. She looked down at the boy. "Hey, Kid, you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Temper issues (PRIVATE)   Temper issues (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:01 am

"Y ye yea." I stomble out. I slowly got up and winced in pain. I pulled the dagger out of my leg and pulled out my bow and arrow. "Leave now or some one is going to get an arrow in them." I said with a serius face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temper issues (PRIVATE)   Temper issues (PRIVATE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temper issues (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: